The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just came from school, there's quite a few students watching the results in the lounge. The white girls look sick. The only woman more popular than HRC here is Ruth Bader Ginsberg....
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    jniam wrote: »
    Honestly, it's gonna be politics as usual I feel. Not too much will change domestically. The big issue will be at the international level. Foreign affairs will be big.

You guys are truly not rationalizing the open increase of racism. Trump supporters about to feel invincible and test everyone

let them try don't let know man make you afraid be vigilant don't be afraid though
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Clinton needs to win Michigan and Pennsylvania to win. She is down in both.

Edit: Nebraska has already been called for Trump.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We lost Ali and Prince now this...
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    All trump did was .. Took them rednecks and crackas rage, anger, bigotry, along with those hidden racist mothefuckas and use that as a key to the gates..

There will be others after him regardless if he wins or not that follow that same blueprint.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sanders in 2020?

He'll be dead
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Sanders in 2020?

Hes too old

Yeah it was now or never.

Great going dems with your damn member berries consumption ("ooooh another President Clinton again") clouding any rational thinking.

Bernie was the Obi-Wan of this election but most fools helped Jar Jar get the juice. Now Sidious is about to laugh all the way straight to the oval office.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Shout out to Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, and Bernie Sanders supporters. Y'all the real mvps

Nah shout out to the DNC for putting their weight behind the most unpopular candidate in American history they the GOATS of the situation

Well, her being unpopular is nothing compared to the ? we about to feel. Everyone that said she was the lesser of 2 evils are going to see what evil really is
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medicinal weed passes in Florida & Massachusetes (spelling?)
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-ord1-1.? .fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14976483_10205864952621648_2320301142726056102_o.jpg[/img]

LMAO
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So grabbing ? gonna be legal?
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mass been had medical, they have recreational now.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    @texasboi ur fat ass sweating bacon grease

Hahahha

? ? get that white mans ? from out your throat and go change that ? mop water
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These white men do not want no woman running their country.

Apparently neither do white women...let that sink in..

thats cause ? know that ? aint ? !! lol
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    White supremacists are voting for someone who they know will be doing something for them. They know Trump thinks like them and they feel he's one of them. These (mostly) racists and ? aren't voting just to make sure Hillary don't win. In the long run if Hillary loses this election will be good for black folks in the long term on many levels.

Wrong. But explain im open @5th Letter

What am I wrong about?
    Explain your logic.. how will these be good for black folks

The black voter turnout was low for this election if the democrats want our votes they'll actually have to show us tangible things they'll be doing for us rather than just telling us to vote. A open white supremacist like Trump will be the wake up call that black people need to show us where we truly stand I bet coonery will be on the decline.

With all due respect my ? this is simply not so.... You don't need to be shown whose better between Trump or Clinton to do for oneself.

The most powerful seat in the world is now under the control of a man who inspires hate and racism and has the full support of both those groups to further inflict his wrath and keep his foot on your neck. You need the platform to be successful in order to be successful and if those opportunities aren't there then there's no way for your people to stand because the already lopsided system is about to become even more lopsided and against black people in America. Black people are set back 4 years on top of an additional amount of years having to cleanse the minds of an already ignorant society that's going to become even more ignorant and racist. The only good thing for black people is they don't have to come in from the back door any more or sit at the back of the bus.

This was the most important election of the last 20 years for minorities and women and they lost....

There are ? that need to see it hence why I said coonery will decline. A Trump presidency is the wake up call that ? need maybe now we will actually step up and see ? for what it is, maybe his presidency will unify black people. This country has been racist against black people for years, we're getting slaughtered in the streets, systemic white supremacy still exists I don't see how Trump being in office makes something that already exists an issue. These problems in black society has existed no matter who has been in power. How is Trump being in office going to make an already existing issue any worse?

Oh I don't question the existence of racism but before you had a party that was at least for the betterment of people as a whole. You do realise the democrats have no power now right ? Trump has a triumvirate he can now deport Hispanics, build his ? wall and implement even more laws blatantly to halt the progress of minorities with no political party to even put up a fight to oppose him. There's a smaller portion of ? who need to be awakened than there are real ? who aren't blind to the system or racism.

Donald Trump is for conservative racist whites, the Donald Sterling types and himself.... And unlike his predecessors, he has all 3 powers to impose his will not just on a national level but on a global level......

But no matter who was in office they didn't do nothing for black people. Other groups got things done, they got specific policy's in place. A black president is in office and we've had race soldiers murder black people in the streets and Obama did nothing but sing ? spirituals and call us thugs. So how will a Trump presidency be different for black people? How will it be worse? Considering how bad it is for us already, the only thing Trump could do that would be worse is if he brings back salvery. A Hillary presidency would've kept the status quo the same, other groups that actually benefited are now sweating while we black people are saying no matter who wins ? will be bad for us.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »

Mass been had medical, they have recreational now.

Sorry im gettin my info from ? comedians on a podcast
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black folk and adversity go together like Apple pie and racism
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at ? worried about trump black people are ? regardless you ? wanted a closet racist instead of an open one I hope this ? wakes you silly ass we's needs to votes ass ? up. Our only option has and ever will be is to look out for us and stop waiting for racist white people to stop being racist. I bet all you Hillary supporters are on suicide watch right now

sstfytm8gvsp.gif
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    China saying that Trump won
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I'm gonna go ahead and subscribe to TYT for $10 a month...they gonna be fighting the good fight the next 4 years
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The idiots of America won tonight. On both sides. Whites who were too stupid to understand that they were voting against their best interests and ? too caught up on talking points. Now this ? in office. America's Brexit. Dumb ?