The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? on cnn "this what america wanted" no what rednecks and racist people wanted they went out and voted well brown and black took it for granted that hilary would win and didint go vote
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    In all honestly.. This is a real woke up call.. People actually voted against their self interest.. Hilary in the office would of kept ? stable.. Now you got this ? in the office.. Thats going to undo EVERY SINGLE THING that Obama establish.. Work hard for..

Wy..pipo Bruh

Then the rising costs of healthcare premiums played a part low key

That said, I don't hear ? about what Blk ppl didn't do

This is all on White America and their decision to vote in favor of a man with no experience or real policy agenda...who not only says racist and xenophobic things but has a history of discriminating against ppl of color...not to mention all the sexist ? that has come out his mouth yet white women don't seem to mind

• blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just imagine been from London brexit and now this both will impact London and we didn't vote for any of them. So sad what message does this send to our daughters , nieces even gf wife's. Especially if they are not white their life's our life's don't matter to these people
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    All trump did was .. Took them rednecks and crackas rage, anger, bigotry, along with those hidden racist mothefuckas and use that as a key to the gates..

There will be others after him regardless if he wins or not that follow that same blueprint.
    They just speak in calmer tones and are crafty racist..
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i gotta find the post of the guy who was talking trash about me living in switzerland......

how you feeling right about now
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    superhero movies will be all the rage anything for ppl to escape reality
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    van jones on cnn
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    All trump did was .. Took them rednecks and crackas rage, anger, bigotry, along with those hidden racist mothefuckas and use that as a key to the gates..

There will be others after him regardless if he wins or not that follow that same blueprint.

The brexit blue print .... hate crime has gone up 50% here
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    this ? on cnn "this what america wanted" no what rednecks and racist people wanted they went out and voted well brown and black took it for granted that hilary would win and didint go vote

Nah it's just that since there are more of them than us naturally they would get majority votes. Black and brown went out there with browns turning up in record numbers today. My polling center looked like a Fernando Villalona concert today. Never seen that many Dominicans vote in a US election in my life.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    van jones looks like he been crying
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh my kids are going to have a nervous breakdown the am I can't
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    40462a1368a6d3af8509f0aeb1b9f6a8.jpg

"One thing's for sure Brain anything can happen in the United States of America."
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Africa mutherfuckers
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    29% of Latino voters voted for Trump...adios..
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are you ? worried about trump? He's the president of all america so he's going to look out for us right? Ain't that what you ? ? said with Obama? You had 8 years to get a "black" president to better our position but you let him tip toe through the tulips, so don't cry now go and beg white people like you always do

b7h4sbyur0gj.gif
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? it I'm goin to bed
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

Nah, it was more than that

This board is a microscopic. A lot of (black) folks convinced other (black) people NOT to vote

And some how an open proud bigot and his white supremacist supporters will be beneficial for our community

Or their will claim that is somehow President Obama's fault,
    but if you take clear objective look at his policy & legislation it's clear he did all he could to address the plight of the black community,other than writing out 1 million dollar check$ for reputations

^^^^^^^^^
    THIS will be their rallying call........watch
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This country has some of the most naive people in the world. This ? is crazy.

Did I miss something? What the ? has Trump said that makes people feel like he's fit to be president?

This dumb mfer on CNN talking about Trump is for all the people. What people? Not me or people that look like me, not women, Hispanics, Arabics, millennials, the middle class, the lower class etc.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    This must be how white folks felt after the OJ verdict.

My brother this was a "white-lash", a white-lash against a black president, a white-lash against the elite, a white-lash about making America "great" again, a white-lash against BLM, a white-lash about taking back "their" country. ? didn't like Hillary well they got Trump instead. I live in Canada so I'm not trippin but I feel for yall south of the border....

I'm witnessing the slow fall of a once great and mighty nation.... The whole world is...

So are you gonna credit Van Jones for the use of "white lash"..or no..lol