The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this ? feel like a video game...aint no way Trump just became president son
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp time to get a gun
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    How will snl play this off?
    The comedy will be great. South park the movies that will come out. oh boy
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump better make my airport look fly
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Mike Pence scares me more than Trump

He's definitely gonna be the H.R. Bush/Cheney to Trump's Reagan/W.

? frightening.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soooo we gonna act like we didn't hear someone just yell hang obama.... dig

"chris tell our people to tool up"
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just gotta say seen what a time to be alive from kobe peyton jeter retire first black president 9-11 hit from phones being a cheap nokia with a green background to touch screen this is something to see and sad i can only image how obama gotta write a letter to trump wow man imma take half this bottle to the neck lol this just show between black and brown there more white racist people then both of us
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adolf ? v.2017 in this ? . This what them white folks wanted.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Brexit, Trump for president... the world has just become weird.
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I should have bet more money.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

i just gotta say seen what a time to be alive from kobe peyton jeter retire first black president 9-11 hit from phones being a cheap nokia with a green background to touch screen this is something to see and sad i can only image how obama gotta write a letter to trump wow man imma take half this bottle to the neck lol this just show between black and brown there more white racist people then both of us

The fact most people ain't been know this till tonight is scary in itself.

Sadder part is we are both still gonna let whites keep us divided and in fighting through psychological warfare so that we never link up and challenge them as a united weapon while they continue to reap the benefits of privilige and control through segregation.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Gonna be interesting.

- I don't think any wall is gettin' built though. Unless he just tries to claim credit for the same border operations already in progress.

- Is a supreme court justice really going to change abortion laws ?

- Is ACA / ObamaCare going to get eliminated (that'll be sure to immediately affect the economy).

- Since his "plan" on law and order for Black neighborhoods, was so vague, I'll just expect an increase in cops in poor neighborhoods, perhaps with the official authority to stop and frisk, along with more people killed by cops, and even less repercussions.

... or maybe he won't do ? .

law and order can mean more racist trigger happy cops

Most definitely, I expect that. I expect ? to be a lot more ? up.

Racists and cops just got extra batteries in their back. Whether / not the president can even get involved with local police ? , just knowing they got a MF as president who openly supports their BS.

That battery been in these race soldiers backs, ain't nothing gonna change except now we might see other groups get the Mike Brown/Alton Sterling treatment. That's it. If Hillary had won the same problems affecting black society would still exist and under Trump it will continue.

If you don't notice, I don't really go back and forth with y'all dudes on this it'll be the same ? .

I'm almost certain Trump won't even call for a so-called "investigation" into any killings of Black people by cops.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at people on social media right now. Some of the same people saying my vote don't count mad talking about I can't believe he won
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump giving props to Rudy. This country is about to be ? .
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hillary probably crying in the back.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Booked time at the range this weekend...these ? (whites) can try me if they want to...
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Smh at people on social media right now. Some of the same people saying my vote don't count mad talking about I can't believe he won

Colin kapernick, Talib Kweli and the rest of them ? ? can't say ? . ? you kneeling down non voting ass ? . Stand your goofy ass up now ? .
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My only hope is that Trump will appoint some people that know what the ? they are doing... specifically regarding the economy - cuz his ? is a mess.

And that congress will do its ? job and curb and/or completely block the draconian policies that Trump has put forth.

This country is going to be bathed in conservative ideology and division for decades to come; and the world will feel the reverberations of this seismic event.

All we can do is hang on for 4 years. SMH.

I'm going to start lobbying for Elizabeth Warren for 2020.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Booked time at the range this weekend...these ? (whites) can try me if they want to...

I dare u to use this as target practice

donald-trump-profile-silhouette-vector-graphic_template_1469623874993O0L.jpg
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    I should have bet more money.

Nobody would've bet you bruh. The only people who thought Hillary was a sure thing was those polls and the media who believed it.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Gonna be interesting.

- I don't think any wall is gettin' built though. Unless he just tries to claim credit for the same border operations already in progress.

- Is a supreme court justice really going to change abortion laws ?

- Is ACA / ObamaCare going to get eliminated (that'll be sure to immediately affect the economy).

- Since his "plan" on law and order for Black neighborhoods, was so vague, I'll just expect an increase in cops in poor neighborhoods, perhaps with the official authority to stop and frisk, along with more people killed by cops, and even less repercussions.

... or maybe he won't do ? .

law and order can mean more racist trigger happy cops

Most definitely, I expect that. I expect ? to be a lot more ? up.

Racists and cops just got extra batteries in their back. Whether / not the president can even get involved with local police ? , just knowing they got a MF as president who openly supports their BS.

That battery been in these race soldiers backs, ain't nothing gonna change except now we might see other groups get the Mike Brown/Alton Sterling treatment. That's it. If Hillary had won the same problems affecting black society would still exist and under Trump it will continue.

If you don't notice, I don't really go back and forth with y'all dudes on this it'll be the same ? .

I'm almost certain Trump won't even call for a so-called "investigation" into any killings of Black people by cops.

So in other words the same ol ? ?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol am I the only one calling out for work? I'm supposed to be getting up for work in a hour..trying to figure out what I'ma say. Thinking about just saying I'm having stomach issues
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

I dare u to use this as target practice

donald-trump-profile-silhouette-vector-graphic_template_1469623874993O0L.jpg

This one I go to by me (haven't been there in a while tho) has confederate flag targets lol.

But lemme find out they got that ? .........