The Official Trump Supporters Thread For The Next Four Years +

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AlL I know is if a ? wasn't already gettin money or putting in place a serious plan to make some money..might wanna stick a fork in your life

Trill ? right here. You see the people crying on my feed smh. We were screwed from the beginning. People are depicting their life on the president that was chosen. Mofos ain't got no drive with that mind of thinking

Marcus Garvey approach>>>>>>>>
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    World War 3 has been averted thank ? !
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    @BOSSExcellence @ghostdog56 Don't try to soften ? now. Y'all have hundreds of posts in various threads pushing for Trump to win/Hillary to lose.

I will bump this thread whenever a black person is killed by racists, when 'Stop and frisk' becomes a national law, when blacks are left without healthcare, when wages for blacks decreases to pennies on the dollar, when government programs are ended and old black people are left homeless and hungry, when Trump's new supreme court takes this country back to the pre-civil rights era of the 50's..............

It falls on y'all for all the pro-Trump fuckshit you've posted. There are receipts in multiple old threads and they will be shown for the next 4+ years, along with all the ? that is about to happen to black people.

Show me one post where I supported trump. I always said both candidates are bad for black people
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    ? what y'all talking about

Life goes on

I just wanna see this passive ass president boss up on his way out

Pardon all my ? and they ? ! Pardon Assata Shakur and name her an American hero!

How about doing something for Chicago and Flint on the way out! ? the budget up as much as possible in the name of helping your people.

Play To ? a Butterfly on a loop nonstop in the Whitehouse until he walk out that ? . Grow a ? beard like a respectable black man.

? I know I'm forgetting a lot...feel free to add on

That new Solange album Pro Black than a muhfucka...
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets see if this ? really going to stop giving Saudi Arabia money and other countries
    Lets see the Wall
    Lets see a 45% tarrif on chinese goods
    I want to see if this ? will really do it
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Welp Obama still our commander for the next two months so till then ? it
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    ? what y'all talking about

Life goes on
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    best-cry-ever_o_GIFSoupcom.gif~c200
    XFjvB.gif
    crying-on-sofa1.gif?w=620&h=348&crop=1

Man ya'll know how partisan I am by now.

And I'm 100% with ya'll on this.

This suicide/woe is me/CANADA ? is pathetic. Lick your wounds then man the ? up, you ? .
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would die laughin if he drops dead .
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First country to be invaded will be?

You do know that we invaded at least 3 countries under Obama right?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fyi Hillary won the popular vote anyway so whatever point OP is trying to make is irrelevant
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I didn't "get what I want" I simply said that no matter who's in office black people will be ? . And if Hillary wanted the black vote then she needed to do much more than just pander to us. Maybe now the next candidate will actually present us with something for our votes instead of just telling our black ? to go vote, the strategy to win the black vote has to change. In the long run this is better for black people. But I guess y'all prefer to just giving away your votes without getting nothing in return; while other groups benefit except black folks.

She did get the black votes
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First country to be invaded will be?

First? American has already been invading country's.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump won't bring back slavery, so if some posters are right (that the only thing worse than the present is slavery), nobody has anything to worry about.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Fyi Hillary won the popular vote anyway so whatever point OP is trying to make is irrelevant

So is winning the popular vote important or no?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Lets see if this ? really going to stop giving Saudi Arabia money and other countries
    Lets see the Wall
    Lets see a 45% tarrif on chinese goods
    I want to see if this ? will really do it

He is goals are more outlandish than Obama's in 2008 .
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put a post up of a pro-Trump statement I've made.

You can't do it because it doesn't exist.

Crooked Hillary lost this election for multiple reasons.

-She's not a natural politician. Her rallies were virtually empty (non-filled seats covered with tarp). She had to trot out celebrities to garner enthusiasm.

-The disaffected, disillusioned Bernie Sanders voters never really embraced her campaign. Most likely because she conspired with the DNC to help her steal it from him.

-People don't like her or Bill Clinton. These muhfuckas are the political equivalent of "pig pen", in regard to scandals......Every where they go "dirt follows them."

Remember, in a general campaign, Anger>>>> Fear.

She was doing a touchdown dance on the 20 yard line. Her arrogance and disdain for middle America (basket of deplorables statement) and FBI investigation was ultimately her undoing.

Now she's like Scar from lion king, banished forever into political oblivion.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump won for multiple reasons.

-Those "Make America Great Again" hats was a stroke of political genius. They resemble those trucker hats seen in rural, and Appalachia America. ? resonated with white men.

-Focus on ratcheting up enthusiasm at his rallies, instead of traditional door-knocking, and celebrity endorsements. He effectively harnessed the cult of personality.

-Eschewing political correctness, and speaking the common man's language gave him an air of authenticity Hillary was never able to capture. His supporters admired his straight talk.

-His Make America Great Again slogan. It gave uneducated whites hope for a tomorrow that looked like the past. When trailer-trash whites could still have a leg up on social metrics than a black man with a master's degree.

-His populist pitch about the outsourcing of jobs, and xenophobic rhetoric. Again, this resonated with whites in middle America, and it gave them somebody to point their finger at an say "that ? stole my job!!"

-He gave all his political opponents nicknames. "Lying Ted, low-energy Bush, little Marco.......And how can we forget.....Crooked Hillary!! She gave that nickname credence by denying, deflecting and distracting. Avoidable self-inflicted wounds. Obviously those Wikileaks email dumps hurt her as well.

Outstanding stuff from a political novice.