Parties with themes

Options
caddo man
caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I would ask the question do you do parties with themes but know the anti-social movement on here everyone will say NO!.

So i will rail against the dude that gets mad when he doesnt get in the Black Party with Red on. 2czx9ar.jpgOr the guy with no costume at the Halloween party. Why the ? do you even come if you do not participate? ? always have to be different. That why I laugh at you from the inside. 2q3n7dv.jpg

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Depends on the theme.

Like at ugly christmas sweater parties, I show up with a sweater on... but its a nice-ass sweather.

Halloween I get a kiddie costume. Squeeze into it like its a muscle shirt. ? it.

I usually participate, sometimes not fully though. Depends on the theme. If its an excuse to walk around without a shirt on. I'm ? in.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lingirie parties....im not against them,but.....

why the ? u wanna come into a party with just bras,panties,and intimate wear on when u know u don't want any of those stink and vulture like ? groping your crotch,? ,and ass in the club.....u just right saying u like to tease and tempt ? ,but don't want to be a hoe... walking contradictions...
  • caddo man
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Like swimsuit and Pajama Jams. They actually dont expect you to come in a real swimsuit and walk around like that unless you are a stripper.
    I am cool with watching the ass walk by but that is crazy!
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Like swimsuit and Pajama Jams. They actually dont expect you to come in a real swimsuit and walk around like that unless you are a stripper.
    I am cool with watching the ass walk by but that is crazy!

I am too,but byrd ? be on some other ? like they want ? touching them when it comes to parties like these.....

4666580410_a74b83aaae_m.jpg

4665954983_691e305495.jpg

that inflatable pool seems cheesy ? in the background
  • Will Munny
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeah there was supposed to be this sand and saddles beach party at this nice bar in Uptown Minneapolis. My buddies tell me its supposed to be crazy, girls in bikinis, all that ? , and I wasn't gonna have to wear a shirt, but it has a $20 cover charge.

I was like ? it. I'm going in. I leave my cabin in ? Willmar, race home, head to the cities, pay the cover, get inside... and the only people dressed like its a beach party are the ? cocktail waitresses.

I was really ? ? . Not as advertised. Kinda fun to get to drink in Uptown but it kinda sucked.
  • caddo man
    edited July 2010
    Options
    My homegirl had a halloween party. No one planned on wearing a costume. She warned everyone before hand to wear a costume.

She was denying cats at the door while chicks was rolling in. Should have seen them dudes running up to Walgreens to get something cheesy in the quick. Cats was in their with transformer mask on. LOL! Me I was a preacher. Chick got mad cause I had a fake cross with a G.I. JOE hanging from it. Im like ? calm down.
  • Will Munny
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If I didn't have a costume I would have just got in my boxer/briefs and said I was mark wahlberg in his calvin klien ads.
  • caddo man
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    If I didn't have a costume I would have just got in my boxer/briefs and said I was mark wahlberg in his calvin klien ads.

Dog I aint trying to see no dude in his ? ! 5b6xvk.jpg
  • Will Munny
    edited July 2010
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Dog I aint trying to see no dude in his ? ! 5b6xvk.jpg

Yeah but all the girls wouldn't mind.

I bet I bust....
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    College is good for this ? .

Only ? I haven't done is the ABC (anything but clothes) party
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

Word. This is why college is the best time of your life---you can plan crazy weird parties and just have fun, cuz it's what you're supposed to do.
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    We had a ? -down party where you were supposed to dress up country and hillbilly-ish. Funny ? . ? got down to cotton eyed Joe.

Another fun party was when we went to a Thugz Mansion party. White people were dressed like Tupac.
  • Will Munny
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

I went to one of those, and I cut a basketball in half and taped one around the front and back of my crotch. Looked great.. till I had to ?
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    adult Holloween party = GOAT party

well maybe not the goat party but definately fun

word the the cat women, the nurses, and the wonderwoman outfits
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    word to bwoah... Them ? get loose! lol.....
  • Bwoahmizzee
    edited July 2010
    Options
    word to bwoah... Them ? get loose! lol.....

I had no idea I just started hitting up the adult joints

the first time my homeboy was like " Yo I'm going to a Holloween party you tryin to roll" I was like wtf

once I got up in there I was like " Jackpot" lol
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lingirie parties....im not against them,but.....

why the ? u wanna come into a party with just bras,panties,and intimate wear on when u know u don't want any of those stink and vulture like ? groping your crotch,? ,and ass in the club.....u just right saying u like to tease and tempt ? ,but don't want to be a hoe... walking contradictions...

? most lingerie parties there would be 2 chicks in some descent lingerie....the rest of the hoes in pajama pants...and a group of ? in street clothes tryin to get in lol
  • Bwoahmizzee
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? most lingerie parties there would be 2 chicks in some descent lingerie....the rest of the hoes in pajama pants...and a group of ? in street clothes tryin to get in lol

I went to pajama party up the Poconos one time and that ? was jumping

the females in there had some ? on..........and everybody was ? up from the open bar

all you can drink top shelf liquor until 2am

needless to say it went down...............basement
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I went to pajama party up the Poconos one time and that ? was jumping

the females in there had some ? on..........and everybody was ? up from the open bar

all you can drink top shelf liquor until 2am

needless to say it went down...............basement

lmao!!!! They ? and already dressed for the GET DOWN!

I gotta find out of those SOON! LOL!
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    We had a ? -down party where you were supposed to dress up country and hillbilly-ish. Funny ? . ? got down to cotton eyed Joe.

Another fun party was when we went to a Thugz Mansion party. White people were dressed like Tupac.

firmly against those two parties...even though I've done the cotton eyed joe dance...I was killing that ? !
    I went to one of those, and I cut a basketball in half and taped one around the front and back of my crotch. Looked great.. till I had to ?

Lol that is a classic idea. Yeah I never realized how big halloween was until I went to school. Last year I went dressed as "a ? that got out of bed." My attire....boxers. But then it got cold so I had to put a robe on
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? goes down at pool parties in bmore.....

halloween parties too....
  • Bwoahmizzee
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    ? goes down at pool parties in bmore.....

halloween parties too....

Fells Point holloween ftw
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Depends on the theme.

Like at ugly christmas sweater parties, I show up with a sweater on... but its a nice-ass sweather.

Halloween I get a kiddie costume. Squeeze into it like its a muscle shirt. ? it.

I usually participate, sometimes not fully though. Depends on the theme. If its an excuse to walk around without a shirt on. I'm ? in.
    About to cop this...
    560.jpg

They also got Bad N Boujee xmas
    560.jpg

And cryin jordan xmas...
    560.jpg
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    best idea to find out who full of ? .

have a wine tasting party.

ask everyone if they can taste the cheap wine vs the expensive wine
    ask them a bunch of questions to try to see if the can differentiate between the next two wine....
    and then the next two
    and then the next two.

but heres the joke....

only buy 2 wines.
    change the glasses and add food coloring to some. and let one aerate.

watch how people get into what is what an tastes an all the ? .

? is the funniest thing at the end.

? trynna impress they chick getting played at the end.

im such an ?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I love them

We throw a Halloween and Christmas party every year and if you don't show up dressed up you are the odd man out

Did a pj party and Breakfast at Tiffanys themed bday parties in the past few years

Also have done UT tailgate parties since my bday is during football season