Aye smart people, explain to me why white women voted for trump?

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Because there is something in white people's DNA that forces them to vote against their own interests. It's weird.

White supremacy is actually voting in their interest not against it.

But Republicans aren't just about white supremacy. They are about keeping the rich rich, and that is certainly not in the best interests of poor and middle class whites.

That doesn't matter sadly.
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    The same reason women listen to "bounce that ass ? ...suck this fat ? ".....while dancing and grooving to it.

(Because they like it and would secretly rather have their ? grabbed by a man they believe to be strong than putting action behind the belief another woman will protect them)

lol everybody like to dance to ignorant ? if the beat knocks, but I digress

despite our misgivings with clinton, explain why 91% of blk women with a college degree and 95% without a college degree decided to vote against racism, xenophobia, misogyny, and all around incompetence

while I do believe gender played a part in her lost, there were bigger factors at play

and quiet as kept, I think obama care and rising health care insurance premiums did not help

and I'm still tryna figure out why 13% of blk men voted for trump, I think double the number of blk men who voted for romney

Oh it was some black male ? out there supporting trump

68rpc9wlhcz3.jpg

What about the Haitians that voted Trump because Hillary ? them over? Do you really expect them to cosign her?

Hillary got what she deserve. You can't just be ? people over and not expect people to be ? off about it.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The same reason women listen to "bounce that ass ? ...suck this fat ? ".....while dancing and grooving to it.

(Because they like it and would secretly rather have their ? grabbed by a man they believe to be strong than putting action behind the belief another woman will protect them)

they dont hear u tho!!? hahahaha

but like i said earlier..
    u gotta be a real ? tho to understand these ? ..

alphamaleshit!
    its coded in they DNA..

all these ? ass ? was whinnin about Trump bein secretly recorded and ? ass athletes tryin to act like they dont be on that ? puttin ? on a pedestal..

unbeknownst to them ? put real ? on pedestals! lol

100% truth. Why you think women always give ? who cheat in them and beat they ass a million chances, they low key love that ? ? , women don't want to be respected they want to be dominated, to be commanded, .....to be told to shut the ? up and suck this ? .

We been telling ? this for the longest bruh.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they dont hear u tho!!? hahahaha

but like i said earlier..
    u gotta be a real ? tho to understand these ? ..

alphamaleshit!
    its coded in they DNA..

all these ? ass ? was whinnin about Trump bein secretly recorded and ? ass athletes tryin to act like they dont be on that ? puttin ? on a pedestal..

unbeknownst to them ? put real ? on pedestals! lol

real ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »

despite our misgivings with clinton, explain why 91% of blk women with a college degree and 95% without a college degree decided to vote against racism, xenophobia, misogyny, and all around incompetence

while I do believe gender played a part in her lost, there were bigger factors at play

and quiet as kept, I think obama care and rising health care insurance premiums did not help

and I'm still tryna figure out why 13% of blk men voted for trump, I think double the number of blk men who voted for romney
    Ladies unu have to stop supporting misogynist music
    Maybe black men don't appreciate being called superpredators or don't want to vote for the wife of a man who lock so many of us up

it's a problem both men AND women support and consume misogynist content....same one could argue that its problematic that many blk men and women support and consume music that glorifies violence and drug use

that said, @leftcoastkev suggested that the reason why not as many women voted for Hillary as expected is because of her gender ....maybe....but at the same time it doesn't explain why 68% of white women voted for trump, yet blk women overwhelming voted for hil

and if someone truly had an issue or was disturbed with the role HRC and her husband played in perpetuating mass incarceration , I don't believe that person would then willingly vote in favor for trump a man who clearly thinks very little of blk ppl and our rights as citizens... and has a history of discriminating against ppl of color....it would actually be ass backwards

I don't have any other explanation as to why ~8-10% of black male voters voted trump (I don't remember the actual statistic ). I think if sexism was an issue you'd see black men vote for Hilary so I don't think that's it

Clinton needed extremely strong support from African-American voters to try to offset Trump’s margin among whites. She did win 88 percent of the black vote to just 8 percent for Trump. However, this was significantly lower than the 93 percent of black voters Mr. Obama won four years ago. The falloff in her share of the black vote was entirely due to black men. Clinton won among black women by a 93 percent to 4 percent margin. Among black men she won by 80 percent to 13 percent.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cbs-news-exit-polls-how-donald-trump-won-the-us-presidency/

I think her superpredator comments and bill Clinton is to blame
    I didn't vote for her either
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause they identify with race more than sex and used to getting ? on
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Because they're ? morons.

Except my mommy..she's just confused.

@Kat

What explanation did your mother give for not voting for Hillary?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

@Kat

Hates black people
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean, it's natural for white women to support a white man who ran on the platform of making things right again for white people.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh it was some black male ? out there supporting trump

68rpc9wlhcz3.jpg

lol

Trump probably paid them to be there.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The majority of women in the world sadly still have the view that are there to serve men. A lot of female trump supporters said a women couldn't be in power because they are to emotional ... sad view to have in 2016
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    somebody up that thread where all them ? was in there cryin cause Trump said some 10/15yrs ago about grabbin ? by the ? ..

fagsoftheIC was more upset then the ? ! hahaha
    i was gettin all kinds of "wacks" "wtf" and "nosigns" in there..
    all for simply tryin to remind them ? that they are suppose to be heterosexual. lol
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

HOW ARE you doing today sweetheart??? is everything okay??

This is probably the funniest ? I've seen you post.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Because there is something in white people's DNA that forces them to vote against their own interests. It's weird.

White supremacy is actually voting in their interest not against it.

But Republicans aren't just about white supremacy. They are about keeping the rich rich, and that is certainly not in the best interests of poor and middle class whites.

How the Republican Party went from Lincoln to Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8VOM8ET1WU
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard a white woman say, "if she can't run her own house (referencing when Bill cheated on her) how can I trust her to run the white house?"

Birdbrain logic.

The bigger story is, how come black women voted for her at a 94% clip?

? screams "? iz we sick", type ? .
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

@Kat

Abortion. It's always about abortion with bible thumpers.

But then she posted this last night, which led to words.

qzmt0wbhpwkb.png

Tbh, it's hurtful. It hurts to realize the truth about your own mother. I love my mother, she's been an example of strength and what I thought was ? 's love so it hurts and it's disappointing to see otherwise.

It is what it is..
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Haha, you was doing a touchdown dance on the 20 yard line huh?

They say karma is a ? then you ? one.

Crooked Hillary and her minions are crying ionized salty tears right now. B)
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Haha, you was doing a touchdown dance on the 20 yard line huh?

They say karma is a ? then you ? one.

Crooked Hillary and her minions are crying ionized salty tears right now. B)

Unaffected.

I wasn't a Hillary supporter. I voted for Bernie in the primaries. I'm not sad Hillary lost, I'm sad Donald Trump won.