Michigan Middle School Students Chant ‘Build The Wall’ — While Latino Students Cry

Options

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MD_PROPER wrote: »
    Royal Oak Middle School in Detroit, Michigan

Royal Oak isn't Detroit...there are not ANY majority white public schools in Detroit

And this is no surprise because Michigan is a racist ass state overall

After I read the article came here to say this.

Royal Oak is a suburb majority white. Oakland county period is damn near all white. It's a very affluent area
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well just like what everyone else said

Royal Oak is a majority pigmentally challenged school

Media loves to twist ? into a negative look for Detroit
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    In some way, other races might need to witness America's racist ? in order to identify with Black people's perspective on America.

How many immigrants say they "love this country" and either sit quiet or agree with racist white America when it comes to injustice against Black people ?

Word. I'm quite sure that electing Trump will blow up in this country's face sooner or later. I'll just sit back & laugh once CAC's realize they will become responsible for.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In some way, other races might need to witness America's racist ? in order to identify with Black people's perspective on America.

How many immigrants say they "love this country" and either sit quiet or agree with racist white America when it comes to injustice against Black people ?

Yeah but that ship is pretty much sailing away....and it should.
    At this point everybody gotta get it for themselves. I don't care if they identify or not.

Meaning, when their kids feel the heat...black people need to step the back and let them figure the ? out. Let their parents have talks like black parents do. Let that pain and psychological coping mechanisms spread around.

All that the enemy of my enemy is my friend ? is for fools willing to be used and discarded. Looking back, them 60s civil rights activists ended up being canon fodder for white women and other "minorities".

History shows that when other groups get theres it's ? us. Like I said before it's all lives matter until it's time to divide up the money.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who cares? They SHOULD build a wall.

Out here in LA we got illegals kids burning American flags, and no one says ? .

Did this ? just say burning the flag is worse than hurting kids

Ban this "Nubian" ? .
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should beat the blue out they eyes
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And this is just day 2 ...and he ain't even in office yet....Lotta ? gonna pop off
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Crackers been declaring War on Mexicans for a decade and we've been marching for a decade. Stop acting like the Immigration Reform Protests didn't happen in 2006. And plenty of non Blacks stand up for injustice against Blacks. Almost all Black Lives Matter protests in major cities are as diverse as can be. Stop using your tunnel vision.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Crackers been declaring War on Mexicans for a decade and we've been marching for a decade. Stop acting like the Immigration Reform Protests didn't happen in 2006. And plenty of non Blacks stand up for injustice against Blacks. Almost all Black Lives Matter protests in major cities are as diverse as can be. Stop using your tunnel vision.

Stop crying and lie in the bed y'all made
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Hendrix_NoJimmy Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Options
    I would of started chanting Polly Want A ?
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is these "white Hispanic" George Zimmerman kids crying about?

They're only "Latino" when it's conveniently advantageous for them.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    yall are being way too soft just imagine the things being said to lil black children during the civil rights movement and segregation....? my pops told me them cacs were ruthless
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    yall are being way too soft just imagine the things being said to lil black children during the civil rights movement and segregation....? my pops told me them cacs were ruthless

My unk gives me similar stories...the ? he dealt with and he was all-state in 3 sports...do you know how fvkn good our people had to be...not just playing but to start over all those crakkkas...
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall flip floppin

"Man i hate wetbacks"

Now its

"Im so sad they said build a wall"

What a bunch of ? ..
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Alotta latinos voted for Trump tho... let them figure it on their own...

Goid riddance

I know Cubans did....they don't understand cacs see all of'em as Mexican and invaders
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awww, the little spics got they're feelings hurt and got a little taste of how "Señor Carlos," feels about them. Muthafucka better do like their Messican countrymen and learn how to box because it's going to get real for Pepè, Juan, and Pedro, then again they can take a page out of the president-elect's book go back home, stand up to El Chapo'em, how their respective governments accountable and make Mexico, Guatamala, El Salvador, Honduras, Venezuela, Columbia, etc. great again.

As it's kinda hard for me to feel bad for the illegals and anchor babies considering the fact that when they go home they watch television programs where there isn't a black face to be seen. Where the power elite are white men. Where black people can't get into clubs. Where they terrorize and run black people out of neighborhoods. Where they take what was formerly good paying jobs from black people, where they disrespect and have an illogical sense of superiority of our brothers and sisters in Haiti and they hold the same racist and white supremacist views in their homeland. Like 50 said, "You gotta love it." I would love to see the looks on those ? 's faces when they realized that despite the fact their ancestors originated from the Iberian Peninsula that didn't make them "white enough." ? is great mayne. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy seeing white women, Latinos, Muslims, and eventually CACs themselves freak the ? (a la Dr. Frankenstein,) at the monster they made.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's gonna be a rough period for brown folks in areas where they're outnumbered and people are tired of them.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    It's gonna be a rough period for brown folks in areas where they're outnumbered and people are tired of them.

Do you care? ? has been rough for black people for 396 years.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

So because worse things were said in the past it's soft to say ? this is ? up too? That makes no sense
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

Do you care? ? has been rough for black people for 396 years.

I am aware that other POCs don't give two ? about us, so I'm not gonna stand on a soapbox about it, but I'm not going to be callous about it, either.

• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say migos has been ? on by crackas for some decades now. They still rather be with whitey.