KKK Trump Victory Parade

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
" The Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux ? announced on their web site that they will hold a victory "klavalkade ? parade" on 3 December 2016 honoring the electoral victory of Donald Trump.

A spokeswoman for the group, who provided us with the name Amanda, said the parade would be "unannounced." She did not give us any further information, such as the event's time or specific location, other than to say it will take place in North Carolina.

The KKK representative was responding to our inquiry as to whether the group had held a Trump victory rally on 9 November 2016 on a freeway overpass in the city of Mebane. She confirmed they had not, but she alerted us to the upcoming parade.

We reached out to the press office for Trump's campaign for comment and have not heard back "

a8-1024x598.jpg

http://www.snopes.com/2016/11/09/kkk-of-north-carolina-announces-donald-trump-victory-parade/

Comments

• blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now he is the president I have been seeing that he has been acting to get the vote . Even if that was true it shows what type of human he is that he has become champion of the kkk and other disgusting hateful organisation and showed no shame about it.

Just think of what he is capable off when in office during a crises.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    They tried to make him look like Fabio on that seal. That man is a fat ?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

I would never wish that on her. America does not deserve Michelle Obama, and she certainly doesn't deserve what America would give her.

co'sign..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would never wish that on her. America does not deserve Michelle Obama, and she certainly doesn't deserve what America would give her.

You are so right on that.

It's sad that our political environment has become so toxic that someone like her would get raked thru the mud for no reason at all.

Would not be surprised tho if folka do make the attempt to encourage her to run.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pelham is a couple of hours away. I'm going to counter protest and am bout whatever
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Relevant.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/93580822/

Islamic State celebrates Donald Trump election victory

"Rejoice with support from Allah, and find glad tidings in the imminent demise of America at the hands of Trump,” said the al-Minbar Jihadi Media network, which is affiliated with the Islamic State, according to the U.S.-based SITE Intelligence Group."

"Trump’s win of the American presidency will bring hostility of Muslims against America as a result of his reckless actions, which show the overt and hidden hatred against them,” the al- Minbar Jihadi Media network continued.

p6ox448vf8ed.jpg
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In about 10 years
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Relevant.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/93580822/

Islamic State celebrates Donald Trump election victory

"Rejoice with support from Allah, and find glad tidings in the imminent demise of America at the hands of Trump,” said the al-Minbar Jihadi Media network, which is affiliated with the Islamic State, according to the U.S.-based SITE Intelligence Group."

"Trump’s win of the American presidency will bring hostility of Muslims against America as a result of his reckless actions, which show the overt and hidden hatred against them,” the al- Minbar Jihadi Media network continued.

p6ox448vf8ed.jpg

He low key emboldening and recruiting for them with his fuckery. They about to press the ? out of him and make him do something reckless.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No video or pictures of this KKK victory parade? I watched a documentary about the KKK once and they came across as very small and pathetic people to me, most of them are old with an attitude that is dying off.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These people will be so disappointed after 4 years.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No video or pictures of this KKK victory parade? I watched a documentary about the KKK once and they came across as very small and pathetic people to me, most of them are old with an attitude that is dying off.
    These people will be so disappointed after 4 years.

The last time they were disappointed by one of their great white hope presidents, we got a black president. After Trump we'll probably wind up with a lesbian, Muslim, Mexican president.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The parade hasn't happened yet. This group is a successor group to the KKK, and is one of many such groups to pop up in recent years.

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    sund7zuaju2w.jpg

I also grew up with this version that looked like a black dude so could b biased
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump aint nothing but the Cac Obama. Both charismatic, witty, charming dudes.
    Trump was put into office, to pacify the 'angry wht man" population.

Trump is gonna run game on them, the same way Obama ranned Game on us.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    Trump aint nothing but the Cac Obama. Both charismatic, witty, charming dudes.
    Trump was put into office, to pacify the 'angry wht man" population.

Trump is gonna run game on them, the same way Obama ranned Game on us.

in lieu of the wtf button...

WTF?

To his CaC supporters, he's all of those things. Not so much to the rest of the world.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the ? and giving them even an inkling of a thought. We need a change of mentality, no more playing defense now.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

Barack already said it aint happening. She doesn't have the patience or the inclination. In other words, she would be telling them to kiss her black ass.

zzombie wrote: »

In about 10 years

I don't understand you people. Aside from the that a female has absolutely no business whatsoever being President of the United States because it will only encourage and emboldened the problem of lack of female responsibility. SUCKING AND ? A FORMER PRESIDENT DOES NOT QUALIFY YOU YOURSELF TO BE PRESIDENT! Plus, Mrs Obama would spend her entire term in office looking like this. http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/508256/how-come-the-first-lady-stay-mean-muggin-? /p1