NFL Draft Prospect's Girlfriend Burns Him With Boiling Water...Ends College Career

Options

Comments

• King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? would have to die.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I still dont understand how athletes ? over white girls so much
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    What happened to white women are more subservient and less drama? She subserved a ? of boiling water upside his head tho!

This type of behavior from women is a symptom of a society that has raised them to believe all their actions are justified in moments of anger. Your man ? you off, slap him! He cheats? ? up his car and property. He's not paying enough attention to you? Make sure he can't pay attention to nothing else by burning his ass.

A lot of women are never held accountable for their behaviour and this is the result. Men are partially at fault for not holding women accountable in this respect

Y'all need to stop chalking up bad behavior to "oh she's just a woman, they're all like that." No the first time a girl shows y'all unacceptable behavior, cut her off. Irrational jealousy, can't control her emotions, thinks she can use any type of threats or violence to get her way, cut her off

Cuz someone with that kind of mindset, it can only escalate from there. I bet this poor guy wishes he cut her off the first time she acted crazy to get her way.

? get to caught up in "But the ? is good" to actually take heed to the bold

Most guys have at least 1 crazy chick on their resume. And yes sex with a crazy chick is probably some of the best ? . So it's madd easy for a guy to get stuck for a hot sec. If your fortunate enough to escape that situation. It's the smart ones that recognize that ? early from the next crazy 1 and don't fall for that trap again.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    What happened to white women are more subservient and less drama? She subserved a ? of boiling water upside his head tho!

This type of behavior from women is a symptom of a society that has raised them to believe all their actions are justified in moments of anger. Your man ? you off, slap him! He cheats? ? up his car and property. He's not paying enough attention to you? Make sure he can't pay attention to nothing else by burning his ass.

A lot of women are never held accountable for their behaviour and this is the result. Men are partially at fault for not holding women accountable in this respect

Y'all need to stop chalking up bad behavior to "oh she's just a woman, they're all like that." No the first time a girl shows y'all unacceptable behavior, cut her off. Irrational jealousy, can't control her emotions, thinks she can use any type of threats or violence to get her way, cut her off

Cuz someone with that kind of mindset, it can only escalate from there. I bet this poor guy wishes he cut her off the first time she acted crazy to get her way.

? get to caught up in "But the ? is good" to actually take heed to the bold

Most guys have at least 1 crazy chick on their resume. And yes sex with a crazy chick is probably some of the best ? . So it's madd easy for a guy to get stuck for a hot sec. If your fortunate enough to escape that situation. It's the smart ones that recognize that ? early from the next crazy 1 and don't fall for that trap again.

I had my 1 crazy chick...saw the signs and bounced quick. ? just would not have been worth the headache and it confuses me that dudes would seriously put up with drama simply for ? . My peace of mind ain't worth it
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    90% of the reason why she was ? w him was cuz he was the big man on campus and was more likely getting drafted to a guaranteed contract....say he never plays football again....? sabotaged her game plan...
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    I stand dont understand how athletes ? over white girls so much

They don't even be bad white ? either
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    i guess i need pics to understand how this ended his career....."his reaction wasnt strong enough so she started hitting him" and "he's been seen back on campus" makes it seem like it aint that bad......but he'll NEVER heal enough to play ball again??????

COLLEGE career is over. Meaning he out for the season. He still got a chance to be drafted or get on as a udfa
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the fact he had a future and she was pregnant shows shes not stupid...
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaaaan.

My brother used to ? with a crazy ? like this. He used beat her ass on the regular........Just for ? & giggles.

He told me one night they had been arguing and he hit her upside her head.

But this time, something was different in her reaction. It was subdued. She didn't scream, cry, or call the police on him.

She just slowly nodded her head. Like something deep inside her snapped.

This ? scared the begeezees out my brother. So much so, that he opted to sleep on the couch that night.

After getting his long body nice & uncomfortable on the tiny couch, he heard her yell out from the bedroom.......

"DONT GO TO SLEEP TONIGHT MOTHERFUKER!!!

He immediately got up and gave her an obligatory "two-piece" wit a biscuit.

Went back to the couch, & tried to sleep but his paranoia wasn't having it!! Her soft sobs from the bedroom had a soothing and calming effect, that actually made him more sleepy.

After nodding off, he woke up to her standing over him with a iron in one hand, and a kitchen knife in the other. She swung the iron like a sledgehammer at his head, he ducked, but felt the heat from that muhfucka.

? ran out the door so fast like he was Ezikial Elliott, hittin a hole.

After sleeping in his car that night, he told me something I'll never forget........

"Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned."
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read that like a novel ^^
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    I stand dont understand how athletes ? over white girls so much

You ever watch college games?

ALL the black people on the field.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't date white women. A black woman would have at least waited til after he was in the NFL
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black chicks want pocketbooks, shoes and trips, club appearances and then alimony.

white chicks want the babies(future child support) stay around long enough to stash money and then alimony
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I know the circumstances are different, but yall remember that black man that threw the boiling water on his ? step son and another dude in bed?

How much time did he get?

More importantly, how many dudes here minimized the severity of that crime? Just curious.

Don't u got a trump rally to attend?
  • DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd immediately file for sole custody of the child. This crazy ? doesn't stand a chance in court. Put her on maximum child support and sue her for every penny she makes in her lifetime for ending career and pain and suffering and then go ? all of her best friends.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    I hope he makes sure she goes to jail and tries to get full custody of their unborn child because clearly she's unstable.

I have drilled into my son that crazy is not cute...
    You know damn well this idiot isnt gunna press charges and take her back. Will probly say some ? like " She didnt mean for it to go this far & she said she was sorry"
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaCaliKing wrote: »
    I'd immediately file for sole custody of the child. This crazy ? doesn't stand a chance in court. Put her on maximum child support and sue her for every penny she makes in her lifetime for ending career and pain and suffering and then go ? all of her best friends.

This is the plan to follow hermano
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Burn her ass back ?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ole basic ass below average becky...dam bruh
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    becky was on sum Glenn Close fatal attraction type ?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I read that like a novel ^^

A wack ass novel, his brother sounds like a whole ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Maaaaan.

My brother used to ? with a crazy ? like this. He used beat her ass on the regular........Just for ? & giggles.

He told me one night they had been arguing and he hit her upside her head.

But this time, something was different in her reaction. It was subdued. She didn't scream, cry, or call the police on him.

She just slowly nodded her head. Like something deep inside her snapped.

This ? scared the begeezees out my brother. So much so, that he opted to sleep on the couch that night.

After getting his long body nice & uncomfortable on the tiny couch, he heard her yell out from the bedroom.......

"DONT GO TO SLEEP TONIGHT MOTHERFUKER!!!

He immediately got up and gave her an obligatory "two-piece" wit a biscuit.

Went back to the couch, & tried to sleep but his paranoia wasn't having it!! Her soft sobs from the bedroom had a soothing and calming effect, that actually made him more sleepy.

After nodding off, he woke up to her standing over him with a iron in one hand, and a kitchen knife in the other. She swung the iron like a sledgehammer at his head, he ducked, but felt the heat from that muhfucka.

? ran out the door so fast like he was Ezikial Elliott, hittin a hole.

After sleeping in his car that night, he told me something I'll never forget........

"Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned."

So you really just told your story about your punk ass brother abusing a woman thinking it'd do what?