WTF is going on with women showing their ass(literally) on social media?

Options

Comments

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C. Women enjoying attention
    Meester wrote: »
    Aint no half steppin either

Once u out there u out there

Thats the problem.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. All of the above
    I was thinking about this the other day. On my facebook there is this chick that keeps posting photos of her self in her panties.She´s a feminist too.Who would date a chick that exposes herself like that?

A ?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. All of the above
    They do it for attention and $ponsorship
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    D. All of the above
    Add me as another one that's been wondering the same thing. I mean, I know why they do it, but the ? is pretty much ubiquitous and getting outta hand. I love looking just like the next man, but damn, too much of a good thing can be bad. I might ? after you, but I damn sure wouldn't respect you as a woman if you constantly laying it all out there. I member there being a thread recently asking whether or not these women are confident. I feel like the line between confidense and insecurity is seemingly blurred.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ALL girls with access to a camera take sexy pix of themselves.

Girls like to feel sexy. It's natural.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    as long as it ain't my brawd shakin her ass on ig i'm not complainin
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    D. All of the above
    Let these hoes be great!

ek83wre40p_1f7k0lb.png

Ctfu @ faketrumptweets.com :joy:
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women do what they think guys like.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea

but the question is why then post them on social media?

imho its the "cool" thing to do now, wanting to feel desired is a part of it

not too different than when a dude post pictures of a stack or jewelry or new car

men generally associate their value with how much money they have.....that is why men are more likely to compromise their values, ethics for their careers

women generally associate their value with their looks and how many suitors they have

plus ppl are social beings, we crave attention....so ppl will find ways or do what they think is best to ingratiate themselves with others

You answered your own question twice @desertrain10

We live in a social media age now. EVERYTHING is posted on social media. So if she's feelin herself she'll either send it to "a friend" or post it on the internet.

Also, like you said, we're social beings that crave (some form of) attention (or at least some form of acknowledgement).

Social beings + social network = Post it all on the internet.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same thing happened to rap music. Technology gave any and everybody access to "present themselves" to the masses.

For better or for worse
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    D. All of the above

yea

but the question is why then post them on social media?

imho its the "cool" thing to do now, wanting to feel desired is a part of it

not too different than when a dude post pictures of a stack or jewelry or new car

men generally associate their value with how much money they have.....that is why men are more likely to compromise their values, ethics for their careers

women generally associate their value with their looks and how many suitors they have

plus ppl are social beings, we crave attention....so ppl will find ways or do what they think is best to ingratiate themselves with others

FINALLY you are seeing the reality we live in.... THANK YOU my faith and hope in you has not been in vain.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Social media has made a lot of people turn into worshippers. Cosign things that is against their morals & beliefs. You can say "Chevy make Altimas" & worshippers will validate it. Everything is agreeable & no one shall practice their own opinion without being called a hater
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A cocktail waitress just made 3 million dollars by getting knocked up by a baller
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I dont know what goes on on social media sites (though i can imagine). Not judgin anybody but I dont even wanna know. Never fcked with any of em. Outside of the few sites I go on (which is enough/too much) thats well enough internet foolery for me.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A cocktail waitress just made 3 million dollars by getting knocked up by a baller

? is real pussyy
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. All of the above
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    This ? aint nothing new. They were ass clapping and ? popping before the internet and they'll be doing the same ? after the internet. Nothing under the sun is new. Let these hoes be hoes.

Nah this is new. We all seen that in the confines of the club or parties. This seems like a party time job or hobby for EVERYONE to see.

I'm just trying to understand the root and the endgame in all of this.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No pics to back up the claim?

WHERE ARE THE PICS ?

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited November 2016
    Options
    D. All of the above
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    No pics to back up the claim?

WHERE ARE THE PICS ?

? , on Instagram. There are literally millions of them. These hoes post ad nauseam