The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened to Greenbay? Murray even threw a TD on em
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brock Asswater really had 99 yards passing for a whole game?

Told Hustle Texans made a bad decision

Yall was right
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    What happened to Greenbay? Murray even threw a TD on em

C/s u know u hit rock bottom

When the TITANS BEAT YOU LMAOO

Go head n flag it africa
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smdh @ my ? Pats, overall good game seattle
    sxlzdy.jpg
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    64.0 completion percentage, 2,482 yards, 7.8 yards per pass, 21 TD's, 8 interceptions, and a 99.6 QBR.

Mariota is the first QB in NFL history to have 3 games with 70.0+ completion %, at least 4 TD passes and no INTs in his first 2 seasons.

Shout out to my boy Winston tho. Stay woke
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trying to do quick qb sneaks cost the patriots. Use blount. He scored earlier ...
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said Broncos Cowboys/seahawks superbowl who hating?

I think the key to beating Cowboys is a team that can truly stop the run n has at least one REALLY good corner that can contain dez...there's not a Lotta teams that have that...Arizona, Seattle n Giants come to mind in the east
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    @Will Munny I expect your posting to be at an all time high the next 2 weeks....colors are so pretty

q1llkzphai7u.jpg
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Feels great to have a winning record this late in the season for a change.

Helps that Tannehill isn't turning the ball over. He had a great game considering the o-line had a wack game.

• Stew
    Options

I think the key to beating Cowboys is a team that can truly stop the run n has at least one REALLY good corner that can contain dez...there's not a Lotta teams that have that...Arizona, Seattle n Giants come to mind in the east

We will beat them on Thanksgiving, mark my words.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Feels great to have a winning record this late in the season for a change.

Helps that Tannehill isn't turning the ball over. He had a great game considering the o-line had a wack game.

True the bigger help that Tannehill is now in a role thats hard to ? up unless the QB is a total ? ? . With the way we've been running the ball Tannehill is the game manager he always should've been. Tannehill at 25-30 passes max per game is good move to me.

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miami is bubblin on the low, that's going to be a big game in week 17
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    best run defense in the league going into Dallas
    next week.

Ravens got something for Ezekiel!!
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steelers have a favorable schedule the rest of the way. It's on them to take care of business. No excuses. Prolly need to win the division bcuz the wild cards might all be coming out of the AFC west or Miami if they keep playing well.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yo my dude, what was that for patriots dee last night....that ish was hot trash....damn could of used jamie collins and chandler jones last night, also the ghost of revis would of helped too. Secondary can't stop anyone.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    next week.

Everybody has had something for Zeke, until he punches you in the mouth.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's not that simple, Dak was feasting on teams without Dez bruh.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »

yo my dude, what was that for patriots dee last night....that ish was hot trash....damn could of used jamie collins and chandler jones last night, also the ghost of revis would of helped too. Secondary can't stop anyone.

I can't call it I stopped questioning the moves the Patriots make because it always seems to work out but we def could of used Collins last night, our schedule is favorable from here on out which is a gift and a curse where we will probably be able to hold on to home field unless we blow it like last year but we also won't be all that battle tested going into the playoffs we're going to cruise right in and thing might not be as good as they seem, that Miami game will be the most telling imo from a defensive standpoint even though we are going to Denver they are struggling to run the ball I expect that to be a slugfest and Baltimore is pure unadulterated garbage on offense, Miami might be fighting for a playoff spot and even if they're not they will treat that game like their SuperBowl and we might need that win to keep home field
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Darrelle Revis admits he’s old as Jets cornerback fails to live up to lofty expectations and expensive contract

So, what's happened to Revis, one of the best corners of all time, who had another unimpressive performance Sunday in the Jets 9-6 loss to the Rams?

Why is he not playing at the Revis Island level?

“Because I'm old,” Revis told the Daily News.

That was a startling and disturbing admission and can't make Woody Johnson feel good about the $39 million investment he made last year to bring him back. Revis is not offering any refunds or rebates.

He's only 31, which really is not that old - unless he thinks it is, which he does.

“I think people look at the price tag and not the whole body of work on what I've done in this game,” Revis said. “It will be forever remembered. I'm not being cocky about it. The numbers are there. They show. I shut down some of the best of the best playing man-to-man coverage.”

Revis signed a five-year $70 million deal with $16 million guaranteed last year, $17 million guaranteed this year and next year $6 million of his $13 million is guaranteed. He has a $2 million roster bonus due on the second day of the league year in March. There's no way the Jets are going to pay him $13 million in 2017. I think they will either ask him to play for the $6 million that's guaranteed or they will cut him.

If Case Keenum didn't hesitate looking Revis' way, what's Tom Brady going to do to him in two weeks?

Only once in Revis' 10 years in the league has he played with a franchise quarterback. That was two years ago with Tom Brady. He came to the Jets knowing he was downgrading at quarterback.

“I can't really dwell on playing with the best quarterback to probably ever play the game,” he said. “If that was the case, then I would still be in New England. I would have worked out a deal and a contract to make me stay there.”

He was always supposed to grow old as a Jet.

Just not this soon.
  • Stew
    Options
    @Arya Tsaddiq yall gonna look out for the gawds tonight or what?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    next week.

Everybody has had something for Zeke, until he punches you in the mouth.

We're gonna hold him under 100 rushing yards. Let's avi bet
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Darrelle Revis admits he’s old as Jets cornerback fails to live up to lofty expectations and expensive contract

So, what's happened to Revis, one of the best corners of all time, who had another unimpressive performance Sunday in the Jets 9-6 loss to the Rams?

Why is he not playing at the Revis Island level?

“Because I'm old,” Revis told the Daily News.

That was a startling and disturbing admission and can't make Woody Johnson feel good about the $39 million investment he made last year to bring him back. Revis is not offering any refunds or rebates.

He's only 31, which really is not that old - unless he thinks it is, which he does.

“I think people look at the price tag and not the whole body of work on what I've done in this game,” Revis said. “It will be forever remembered. I'm not being cocky about it. The numbers are there. They show. I shut down some of the best of the best playing man-to-man coverage.”

Revis signed a five-year $70 million deal with $16 million guaranteed last year, $17 million guaranteed this year and next year $6 million of his $13 million is guaranteed. He has a $2 million roster bonus due on the second day of the league year in March. There's no way the Jets are going to pay him $13 million in 2017. I think they will either ask him to play for the $6 million that's guaranteed or they will cut him.

If Case Keenum didn't hesitate looking Revis' way, what's Tom Brady going to do to him in two weeks?

Only once in Revis' 10 years in the league has he played with a franchise quarterback. That was two years ago with Tom Brady. He came to the Jets knowing he was downgrading at quarterback.

“I can't really dwell on playing with the best quarterback to probably ever play the game,” he said. “If that was the case, then I would still be in New England. I would have worked out a deal and a contract to make me stay there.”

He was always supposed to grow old as a Jet.

Just not this soon.

Teddy P already in semi-retirement. lol, long as them checks keep clearing he don't give a ? .
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Nah they good, they need to take the L to stay back in the division race lls
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Their season depends on this game fr bruh.

Got you