Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick aint gon soft he is slowly adapting to negan season

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick's just sitting in the cut, playing his position. He needs reinforcements. ? should know Rick savage bust his guns by now.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    The entire Neegan saga is trash in the comics. Yeah he's evil ? and goat ? talker but Rick's squad could have dealt with him a lot sooner and not drag this garbage out. Not to spoil it but the ending to Neegan is pure trash I hope the show doesn't go that route

what didnt you like about Negan's story in the comic...just curious
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    The entire Neegan saga is trash in the comics. Yeah he's evil ? and goat ? talker but Rick's squad could have dealt with him a lot sooner and not drag this garbage out. Not to spoil it but the ending to Neegan is pure trash I hope the show doesn't go that route

bruh Im at the point where I just let these dudes ? because they have no idea what they are talking about and have some of the stupidest complaints. Let em cook...
  • AP21
    Options

The build up of the comic arc was nice the way it ended was horse ? . What dude did to them for him to get what he deserved was some wack ? . Anyone who read the comics know what i am talking about.

@ap21

oh ok...im like 2 issues after the events with Alpha, so maybe i havent gotten to what you are talking about yet
  • dasmooth1
    dasmooth1 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Options

The build up of the comic arc was nice the way it ended was horse ? . What dude did to them for him to get what he deserved was some wack ? . Anyone who read the comics know what i am talking about.

@ap21

Put it in a spoiler. i wanna know what happens. Negan the best thing about this show now. Soon as he's gone i'm done.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dasmooth1 wrote: »

@ap21

Put it in a spoiler. i wanna know what happens. Negan the best thing about this show now. Soon as he's gone i'm done.
    Rick and the squad and with the help other survivors finally get some ? and go at Neegan and he's team a lot of people die. Rick finally wins instead of killing Neegan they leave him in a cell to rehabilitate him. Neegan killed damn near half Rick team but they let him live and feed him. They killed The Governor without a ? to give but let this sadistic ? Neegan live. Poor writing in my opinion.

yea i stopped reading once i got to this point in the comics...i just couldn't go any further
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol the disrespect is real..They aint have to take the mattresses and burn them but Negan was making a point I guess lol.

Rick said it himself tho.. even with hilltop... they don't have the numbers..Point blank period. Aint much they can do but play their position right now. As soon as they find out about the kingdom yall already know Rick gonna go back into savage mode.. Chill and be patient
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I was Daryl i'd say im Negan bruh. This ? Negan really like Daryl and want him on his squad. i'd say im Negan just so I could live the good life for a lil while, then work my way up to being his second in command, start planting ? in his head/telling lies about some of the other members just so Negan will ? them. Then i'd get cool with some of the other members of the gang and eventually put a squad together to take Negan down.
  • dasmooth1
    dasmooth1 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

@ap21

Rick and the squad and with the help other survivors finally get some ? and go at Neegan and he's team a lot of people die. Rick finally wins instead of killing Neegan they leave him in a cell to rehabilitate him. Neegan killed damn near half Rick team but they let him live and feed him. They killed The Governor without a ? to give but let this sadistic ? Neegan live. Poor writing in my opinion.

yea i stopped reading once i got to this point in the comics...i just couldn't go any further

Yea i hear that. Sounds like a natural point to stop watching the show if they go that route
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

@ap21

do you understand why they let him live? Rick is the leader of this community and was trying to rebuild humanity. the whole point was trying to prove that people like Negan have no place in a civilized world of which Rick wanted to rebuild and acting like or committing acts such as murder are not tolerable. He was trying to establish credibility and fairness among his people. Basically be better than Negan. The ending is symbolic and alot more complicated than he just deserved to die. of course he deserved to die but by killing him you are simply proving that civility will not exist. There are instances in the comic where Rick did what he thought was right by killing somebody and that always had a backlash of some sort from somebody where it ended up costing him. He was trying to end that cycle and prove they are better than just killing. Kind of an eye for an eye makes us all blind thing...
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    If I was Daryl i'd say im Negan bruh. This ? Negan really like Daryl and want him on his squad. i'd say im Negan just so I could live the good life for a lil while, then work my way up to being his second in command, start planting ? in his head/telling lies about some of the other members just so Negan will ? them. Then i'd get cool with some of the other members of the gang and eventually put a squad together to take Negan down.

......so you'd be his ? ? Ok.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao...I lost count of the amount of chances Rick had to batter Neegans head into the ground with Lucille.

IDGAF what anyone says...you take out Neegan, and the rest of his crew fall in line.

Wack
    Wack
    Wack
  • AP21
    Options
    @cain, you need to keep reading brah lol

i thought for some reason you were ahead of me...im waaaaay ahead of you
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    It's one thing reading the comics, didn't make me rage like the show is.

Watching it play out, hearing the words, I'm heated af.

That last line that Negan dropped on Rick was pure ether.

bruh Im at the point where I just let these dudes ? because they have no idea what they are talking about and have some of the stupidest complaints. Let em cook...

at least vibe gets it. you already read the comics you know whats about to happen. when you see it on tv you get the feeling of suspense and terror. I bet when ole girl took that arrow through the eye you didn't expect that did ya? besides, the show gave us Darryl and meryl, terminus, etc and when you are watching the show you are.....

*sings*
    "youre on easy street
    and it feels sweet
    'cause the world is but a treat when you're on ea-sy street!
    and were breaking out the good champagne
    sittin' pretty on a gravy train and
    were singing every sweet refrain...
    'cause the world is but a treat when youre on ea-sy street!
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Lmao...I lost count of the amount of chances Rick had to batter Neegans head into the ground with Lucille.

IDGAF what anyone says...you take out Neegan, and the rest of his crew fall in line.

Wack
    Wack
    Wack

i mean i hear you 1000%, i couldn't stand watching Rick/ the group get ? slapped like that... but if rick killed Neegan, the whole camp dies bruh. Hell the saviors took every one of their guns..

Rick gets ? Kills neegan and his men ? everyone in Alexandria. Rick knows this.

So lets say he killed Neegan during one of the many opportunity he had. hes still unarmed and his men arent going to all of sudden fall in line.. neegans got a 2nd in command, think they all just gon ? up to rick cuz he killed neegan? not likely
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and cs @texas409; if the show hits you in the feels, that means the writers actually did their job. cant front i was ? watching Neegan disrespect the whole squad like that

but gets me excited because i can imagine the payback will be epic.. at least i hope so
  • AP21
    Options

After the Neegan saga I kinda stop reading the comic. The comic became too repetitive to me. The group meet a bad ass, the bad ass kick their ass and the group band together to kick the badass ass the end. May start reading it again

@AP21

you DEFINITELY got to start back reading

but i get your point...its valid, but at this point, i mean, what is there left to do?

everyone is out to survive

once you get over the shock that you arent the only survivors, its you against the dead and the living
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

Wack
    Wack
    Wack

Negan has all his men brainwashed to do his deeds, he's ? to them. He is a cult-like leader, someone along the lines of a Charles Manson or ? . If he says jump, they jump. If they ? Negan, they don't all bow to his killer, they ? everyone in revenge. It's not as simple as everyone thinks. The argument would be valid if his men were looking for a way out and needed help.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

After the Neegan saga I kinda stop reading the comic. The comic became too repetitive to me. The group meet a bad ass, the bad ass kick their ass and the group band together to kick the badass ass the end. May start reading it again

@AP21

but i get your point...its valid, but at this point, i mean, what is there left to do?

once you get over the shock that you arent the only survivors, its you against the dead and the living

comic spoiler
    trying to catch up to 161, rn I'm on 158 but I'm kinda ? at how easy it was to ? alpha like that, outta nowhere
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

@ap21

Yea i hear that. Sounds like a natural point to stop watching the show if they go that route

yea love the show but at some point they gotta wrap this ? up
  • AP21
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

@AP21

comic spoiler
    trying to catch up to 161, rn I'm on 158 but I'm kinda ? at how easy it was to ? alpha like that, outta nowhere
    i think thats the beauty tbh...i was never able to fully pin exactly what negan's intentions were. I mean, it took me by surprise tbh. DOPE wrinkle in the storyline b/c you now are in the same spot as you were before. Should Rick trust him. Does negan have an ulterior motive? No one knows and thats the beauty.