Jay Z Is In The Studio With...................................

Options
2»

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This shouldn't be surprising. Jay has made a career of riding whatever trend is popular at the time.

Zay ain't exactly new, like not even a little bit but I really only see Jay catch flack for this. Even if it's true or not.

Rae can do a song with Bieber and the same folks will say "that's a good look I bet the check was nice"

If Jay did a song with Bieber all hell would break loose. It's a funny observation.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Jay at this point is the bad ? that's washed up and now all the ? ? is gettin the ? like it's a badge of honor.

lmaooo goat ? analogy , we all know that ? lol
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm good on that...go find Just Blaze and make some classics...I got the keys was trash and disrespectful to my ears...

Did u listen or did u just skim thru it ?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Jay at this point is the bad ? that's washed up and now all the ? ? is gettin the ? like it's a badge of honor.

Damn..
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Why don't Jay and Nas do an album together before its too late?

Cause hov don't want/need them problems...in case u ain't notice hov low key been subpar/washed for a minute now...Nas would put a magnifying glass on that ? n possibly end dudes rap career for good...going bar for bar with Kanyes mediocre rap skills for a full album is one thing...doing it w nas might be setting yourself up for failure n embarrassment. Compare "nas album done" to "I got the key" skill wise nas would damage Jay severely
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would Jay throw a bone to Nas when he hasn't been relevant since HHID. That's his last gold album.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would anyone that isnt a ? jay z dickrider want to hear an album in wich he gets murked on every song? like jigga warriors dont cape hard enough for dude already, BP1 was the only good BP after all.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Why would anyone that isnt a ? jay z dickrider want to hear an album in wich he gets murked on every song? like jigga warriors dont cape hard enough for dude already, BP1 was the only good BP after all.

You bought that Distant Relatives album and Nas got murked on every song. Especially Patience.lol
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Got the Keys and Album Done are two different tracks though.

Nas blacked and Jay traded in bars for a good overall song.

Depending on who you ask Jay still got it. Last track he got on was with Push and he ate and until proven otherwise he got Jay E, twice.

So really it's no reason to believe Jay couldn't compete with Nas.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Why would Jay throw a bone to Nas when he hasn't been relevant since HHID. That's his last gold album.

There's been a shift in the system my ? and you ain't even peeped it yet...

Look up to the stars....
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This shouldn't be surprising. Jay has made a career of riding whatever trend is popular at the time.

Zay ain't exactly new, like not even a little bit but I really only see Jay catch flack for this. Even if it's true or not.

Rae can do a song with Bieber and the same folks will say "that's a good look I bet the check was nice"

If Jay did a song with Bieber all hell would break loose. It's a funny observation.

Stop pointing out how full of ? these naselites are, my ? ..
  • robblr86
    robblr86 Members Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing wrong with Hov wanting to work with one of the top southern producers.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

You bought that Distant Relatives album and Nas got murked on every song. Especially Patience.lol

You changed your first born's name to Blue Ivysaur and pay for Tidal, whatever you think about who got murked where is about as relevant as what shadyteam would tell you about who the goat is.
  • BlueIceBranson
    BlueIceBranson Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hope he gives jay something more than the same ol dollar general ass trap beats he gives to other ?
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Why don't Jay and Nas do an album together before its too late?

Cause hov don't want/need them problems...in case u ain't notice hov low key been subpar/washed for a minute now...Nas would put a magnifying glass on that ? n possibly end dudes rap career for good...going bar for bar with Kanyes mediocre rap skills for a full album is one thing...doing it w nas might be setting yourself up for failure n embarrassment. Compare "nas album done" to "I got the key" skill wise nas would damage Jay severely

Lyrically

Jay post black album >>>>>> Jay Pre black album.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blue ivysaur?
    Like a dinosaur?
    Roflmmfao
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Blue ivysaur?
    Like a dinosaur?
    Roflmmfao

I read that ? in Gucci voice
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Production wise, Magna Carta Holy Grail is a tough act to follow. Basically it was produced by Timberland. Not an easy task for anybody period.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Production wise, Magna Carta Holy Grail is a tough act to follow. Basically it was produced by Timberland. Not an easy task for anybody period.

He can just have Pharrel, Timberland, Primo and Ye as usual.
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

He can just have Pharrel, Timberland, Primo and Ye as usual.

Rockwilder, Swizz, Keith Murray...? it Jigga needs to give us vol. 4