Guy uses drone to catch his wife cheating

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn dude caught me off guard with the boom.....

he sounding real hurt.

not gonna clown....18 yrs is a long time.

im not sure i would be calm about something like that either ...but some questions need to be answered before i ? some ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    uhhh...what if he's wrong?

Be a damn shame he threw that fit aired her out and all she was doing was some regular ? ?

He thinking the worse and she could iust be a ditz.

I see what you saying and I agree he shouldn't have aired that out to the public.

But WTF is my wife of 18yrs doing standing on the corner, then the person she waiting for is driving a ? pick up truck?

If I don't know that truck. I'm like Bill Duke on Menace II Society "I got some real simple questions and I want some real simple answers!!"

i agree.....you in the back of a parking lot waiting for a dude.....

if she aint got proof she tried to tell me shes unhappy and give me a chance to fix it......

latest?cb=20130124144645
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no judgment

2 sides to a story

but, this aint enough to get all up in arms over or make a youtube video about it

i wouldnt be surprised if it was fake
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

Be a damn shame he threw that fit aired her out and all she was doing was some regular ? ?

I see what you saying and I agree he shouldn't have aired that out to the public.

But WTF is my wife of 18yrs doing standing on the corner, then the person she waiting for is driving a ? pick up truck?

If I don't know that truck. I'm like Bill Duke on Menace II Society "I got some real simple questions and I want some real simple answers!!"

Lmao, bruh how you rationalize this ? if you wrong tho? Hahahaha

Who said ? about rationalizing anything? I'm happily married and if I just so happen to see my wife get in a pick up truck one day.

You damn right I'm going to ask her who the ? that was. ? is about getting to the facts nothing else.

I'd be wrong to let that ? slide. I ain't wrong to ask my wife ? in regards to a situation like this.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    You think he suspected her or he was just following his wife because he do that regularly

? was terrible mayne I can't get married

nah bruh....dont let some ? you dont know stop you from finding someone who could bring the best outta you.

you dont want to get married cool....but dont make that decision based off this ? .

you dont know the ins and outs of they relationship.

dude could have stopped ? her and only wanted to build a damn drone
    he could be verbally abusive
    or he could have chose a ? and thought it would stop and she relapsing

just saying...

thats like saying you wont travel because a plane went down in the indian ocean...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Guy Gardner
    Guy Gardner Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he can say she was acting suspicious, or he can say he always watches her to make sure she's safe
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao, bruh how you rationalize this ? if you wrong tho? Hahahaha

Who said ? about rationalizing anything? I'm happily married and if I just so happen to see my wife get in a pick up truck one day.

You damn right I'm going to ask her who the ? that was. ? is about getting to the facts nothing else.

I'd be wrong to let that ? slide. I ain't wrong to ask my wife ? in regards to a situation like this.

Bruh... The thing is how he got the info.

We can play ignorant to that part of the inevitable conversation for the sake of argument, but at some point she gon ask....

Who playing ignorant? I ain't got a problem with her asking that but the bigger issue will always be who was you just standing on the corner waiting for?

So to you "the thing" is how the husband got the info and not who ? truck the wife just got into?

Interesting to say the least.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She greeted this other person w a kiss, don't think that's jumping to judgement.

But yeah, it could be fake but we will see.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

She kissed the dude tho
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u gotta do all that to catch yo wife cheating u shouldn't even be with her
    Hell tailing her in ya homie car is cheaper

What ? difference does it make how he tails her.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all I aint the type of person to be outwardly expressive and scream and yell but I aint gonna judge son for doing so. Id be ? too. ? , 18 years? Its cool to charge your gf you been ? with for a few months to the game, but 18 years? That time wasted on this hoe dont come back, so yea id be ? .
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Seems fake but if it's not, all things considered, he handled that kinda well.

Nobody died.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think its fake, just waiting for the internet to confirm

dude aint put out no personal info about the dude or anything

fake rage to me
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Seems fake but if it's not, all things considered, he handled that kinda well.

Nobody died...yet

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hilarious......the different pitches in his tone as he got angrier was priceless lol
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    He needs to stop acting like he is an innocent victim. Of course she is cheating. All he does is play with toy helicopters and post on MGTOW reddit all day. He does not give her time and attention. He does not eat her ? or lick her ass. He cant even give her a ride to work on a dreary day. He is doing nothing to make her feel like a woman. No woman needs to put up with that ? for 18 years. And he didnt get the drop from someone she just stopped giving a ? about getting caught. Look how she take her hair down and wait for her lover like lot lizard. Lover man been dropped an anchor in her ? . She probably leave browsers and text messages open at home. I dont feel sorry for him. And white boys need to stop with that "hit the gym bro' ? everytime a ? hurt they fragile feelings because while you pumping weights Jody pumpin ? in and out your ? giving her them migraine inducing orgasms

Lollll

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Yoooo the end Lmaoo but if this real that's ? up 18 years a long ? time
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It sounded like he called the dude a "spearchucker" which is a slur for blacks, its bleeped but I think he did...
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Options