Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    @MissK what store was this found in? looks like a racist market

• ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    They know that ? is racist, so look what they put in the corner of the box smh

3ekdsn2lbvv1.png

New Day a lot of things one thing is it ain't racist
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ME: She just got out a long term relationship, we goin' take this ? slow

ALSO ME: Soon as she drop them panties, I'm a stab her in the ? .
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MissK what store was this found in? looks like a specialty boutique

I'm not sure what the name of the store is but you are right it's kind of like Spencer's in that it had a lot of crazy t-shirts, games etc. The one thing that I thought was cool is that this store sells vinyl records. It just popped up in the mall, pretty big space but not sure if it's a chain store
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    It's funny how the New Day is perceived by people that don't watch wrestling. But when I used to call them out for their blatant coonery I got attacked for it.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    @MissK what store was this found in? looks like a specialty boutique

I'm not sure what the name of the store is but you are right it's kind of like Spencer's in that it had a lot of crazy t-shirts, games etc. The one thing that I thought was cool is that this store sells vinyl records. It just popped up in the mall, pretty big space but not sure if it's a chain store

That's a lie
  • Guy Gardner
    Guy Gardner Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    It's funny how the New Day is perceived by people that don't watch wrestling. But when I used to call them out for their blatant coonery I got attacked for it.

it's because they're perceived as cooning, but in reality they making waves...

they're bout to be the longest running tag team of all time, they sell the most merchandise, they put on extremely great matches, and the crowd literally eats outta their hands....(hence the cereal)

not to mention xavier woods got his own youtube gamer channel that's getting mad subscriptions and views no doubt due to new day's success...

it's like flavor flav once said(another brother that was percieved as cooning but was in actuality a satrical parody of a ? ), they may laugh but they still gotta pay me booooyyyyyyyyy
  • Guy Gardner
    Options

they're bout to be the longest running tag team of all time, they sell the most merchandise, they put on extremely great matches, and the crowd literally eats outta their hands....(hence the cereal)

not to mention xavier woods got his own youtube gamer channel that's getting mad subscriptions and views no doubt due to new day's success...

it's like flavor flav once said(another brother that was percieved as cooning but was in actuality a satrical parody of a ? ), they may laugh but they still gotta pay me booooyyyyyyyyy

So

Money >>> Integrity

Got it...

it's not a sacrifice of integrity if you're doing what you love. some people just like to entertain. Martin thought his show was entertaining, no one forced him to do all those characters, that was his creativeness at work, same thing with any performer whether it be jamie fox, terry crews, chris tucker, dave chapelle, eddie murphy....

they all did some risky characters, that all blacks weren't feeling, but they did them because they wanted to try something new..

these three dudes have 100% creative control over their gimmick, and this is the direction they chose to go in.....their main goal is to entertain, and they're all performing at their highest level...so where is the trade off in integrity, if this is exactly what you worked for your entire career? they've all gone on record and said they like doing these characters because they can be themselves...

kofi came in as a Rastafarian, and he never liked that ? , they had big E as a monster, and this is a goofy ass big dude.....it's just funny how these dudes feel more free to be themselves vs any other gimmick they've ever ever done, and get hated on for it by their own people...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So

Money >>> Integrity

Got it...

it's not a sacrifice of integrity if you're doing what you love. some people just like to entertain. Martin thought his show was entertaining, no one forced him to do all those characters, that was his creativeness at work, same thing with any performer whether it be jamie fox, terry crews, chris tucker, dave chapelle, eddie murphy....

they all did some risky characters, that all blacks weren't feeling, but they did them because they wanted to try something new..

these three dudes have 100% creative control over their gimmick, and this is the direction they chose to go in.....their main goal is to entertain, and they're all performing at their highest level...so where is the trade off in integrity, if this is exactly what you worked for your entire career? they've all gone on record and said they like doing these characters because they can be themselves...

kofi came in as a Rastafarian, and he never liked that ? , they had big E as a monster, and this is a goofy ass big dude.....it's just funny how these dudes feel more free to be themselves vs any other gimmick they've ever ever done, and get hated on for it by their own people...

Oh ok....

So

Buck dancing for money >>> Self respect
  • Guy Gardner
    Options

So

Money >>> Integrity

Got it...

Oh ok....

So

bruh, how is it over their self respect if that's what they want to do??

if they're naturally goofy dudes who like dancing and doing nerdy goofy ? , being themselves is now a lack of self respect??

are they supposed to conduct themselves in some approved manner to be considered self respecting Negroes? or should be they be allowed to do whatever they please as long as they're having fun?
  • 5th Letter
    Options

So

Money >>> Integrity

Got it...

Oh ok....

So

if they're naturally goofy dudes who like dancing and doing nerdy goofy ? , being themselves is now a lack of self respect??

are they supposed to conduct themselves in some approved manner to be considered self respecting Negroes? or should be they be allowed to do whatever they please as long as they're having fun?

They very well may be being themselves but it doesn't make some of their antics any less coonish.
  • Guy Gardner
    Options

So

Money >>> Integrity

Got it...

Oh ok....

So

They very well may be being themselves but it doesn't make some of their antics any less coonish.

so being a black nerd who likes wrestling, anime, video games, and obsessed with trolling and pop culture is inherently being a ? ?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Missk cooning...

AGAIN
  • Guy Gardner
    Options
    no different than defending "back that ass up" as a classic piece of american art
  • 5th Letter
    Options

So

Money >>> Integrity

Got it...

Oh ok....

So

so being a black nerd who likes wrestling, anime, video games, and obsessed with trolling and pop culture is inherently being a ? ?

Are we going to debate or are we going to try to be facetious here? Why would anybody think any of those things makes anyone a ? ? Smh.
  • Guy Gardner
    Options

So

Money >>> Integrity

Got it...

Oh ok....

So

Are we going to debate or are we going to try to be facetious here? Why would anybody think any of those things makes anyone a ? ? Smh.

i'm just saying , there's a lot of black kids in my family who are nerds who are obsessed with comics, anime, and ? that's not stereo typically black..i might need to warn them the world might view them as ? because they're different
  • 5th Letter
    Options

So

Money >>> Integrity

Got it...

Oh ok....

So

i'm just saying , there's a lot of black kids in my family who are nerds who are obsessed with comics, anime, and ? that's not stereo typically black..i might need to warn them the world might view them as ? because they're different

If all New Day was just being obsessed with comics and anime etc then they wouldn't be called ? . It's obviously more to their schtick that's leading people to that conclusion. But anyway after you get the last word let's end this convo.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

So

Money >>> Integrity

Got it...

Oh ok....

So

If all New Day was just being obsessed with comics and anime etc then they wouldn't be called ? . It's obviously more to their schtick that's leading people to that conclusion. But anyway after you get the last word let's end this convo.

Stop posting in here
  • Guy Gardner
    Options

So

Money >>> Integrity

Got it...

Oh ok....

So

That's a very sassy reply, but let's look no further than their wrestrlemania entrance dressed as sayians Vs the dbz thread as evidence that the black nerd culture is being well represented by new day
This discussion has been closed.