Guy uses drone to catch his wife cheating

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It sounded like he called the dude a "spearchucker" which is a slur for blacks, its bleeped but I think he did...

? sucker..
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    His anger is misplaced with the other guy, she could've easily been lying to him too. Even if he knew, the other dude not the one who promised to forsake all others, she did. Strangers have no obligation to care about your feelings, that's your spouse's job

I feel bad for him cuz he comes across as a nice guy who's probably never stepped on her. Some women are just real selfish and feel like not getting their way everything is an excuse to cheat. While with men, it's usually because y'all are horndogs who don't think when the blood flows down south

c'mon Kai lol

you know better

i'm willing to bet he's some sort of internet comedian or something

i mean, this was the most polite exposure of a cheating mate

dude even bleeped out his curse words which tells me, he rewatched it to edit it and do that

hell, that might not even be his wife lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    The commentary was kinda...disturbing. I would not be surprised if he killed her. And then have the drone carry her body to the woods.

disturbing?

his wife of 18 ? years is cheating

"oh look, geez, thank ? she's cheating on me, this is an amazing experience!"

tf did u expect?

Right, watch some dumb ? come in here and say
    "Charge it to the game"

Like you didn't just spend 2 decades with this trifling ? .

@zzombie

Who do you think would say the bolded?
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    His anger is misplaced with the other guy, she could've easily been lying to him too. Even if he knew, the other dude not the one who promised to forsake all others, she did. Strangers have no obligation to care about your feelings, that's your spouse's job

I feel bad for him cuz he comes across as a nice guy who's probably never stepped on her. Some women are just real selfish and feel like not getting their way everything is an excuse to cheat. While with men, it's usually because y'all are horndogs who don't think when the blood flows down south

This.

? wanna play the game but when they on the losing side, they wanna point the finger at the ? who ? their girl instead of the person who owes you their loyalty. Naw, that ain't how the ? work.

say this ? all the time..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    You think he suspected her or he was just following his wife because he do that regularly

? was terrible mayne I can't get married

This is a ? up story but some random dude you don't know affect a decision in your life. His cheating wife don't got ? to do with the woman you may fall for
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only watched the video and didn't read any posts.

It appeared fake to me.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    He needs to stop acting like he is an innocent victim. Of course she is cheating. All he does is play with toy helicopters and post on MGTOW reddit all day. He does not give her time and attention. He does not eat her ? or lick her ass. He cant even give her a ride to work on a dreary day. He is doing nothing to make her feel like a woman. No woman needs to put up with that ? for 18 years. And he didnt get the drop from someone she just stopped giving a ? about getting caught. Look how she take her hair down and wait for her lover like lot lizard. Lover man been dropped an anchor in her ? . She probably leave browsers and text messages open at home. I dont feel sorry for him. And white boys need to stop with that "hit the gym bro' ? everytime a ? hurt they fragile feelings because while you pumping weights Jody pumpin ? in and out your ? giving her them migraine inducing orgasms

Well damn. This muthafucca speak from experience I see. Lol.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get holding your s/o responsible, and I don't think he is holding the guy responsible, it's just hard to swallow there's another dude dickin down your girl and she's getting her rocks off... that's ego that's hurt, as well
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some guy touching the woman u.love.dog I would ? myself at this point in life
  • Max.
    Options
    Some guy touching the woman u.love.dog I would ? myself at this point in life

5ab6a8ce867181890c08ed53dfb24f9d.png?t=1478984986
  • VIBE
    Options
  • VIBE
    Options
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.