The Truth About Gaddafi & Libya (informative movie)

Options
Turfaholic
Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TkTUDw0mjMA#

Even O.G. Putin raised concern about NATO involvement in Libya.

Comments

• Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Assad will get his own doc in a few years when they take him out too.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »

The way the American media uses the name Assad, I thought it was another terrorist group. I only found out that was Syria president a few hours ago. ? crazy.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

The way the American media uses the name Assad, I thought it was another terrorist group. I only found out that was Syria president a few hours ago. ? crazy.

nah ? you just lost..
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

nah ? you just lost..

? I'm catching up.
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will watch later. My understandin' is that Gaddafi was attemptin' to unite Africa and the Middle East under a single currency of gold. He preached that they should only sell oil in gold. If that'd happened, the entire world would have shifted to the East, hence the murder

Yup..
    Totally different story was fed to us (media) here in the states, ? snakes i swear. Like he was murdering his people and ?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will watch later. My understandin' is that Gaddafi was attemptin' to unite Africa and the Middle East under a single currency of gold. He preached that they should only sell oil in gold. If that'd happened, the entire world would have shifted to the East, hence the murder

The reasons that the government provides for going into these countries is so transparent...

In 2003 we go into Iraq because Saddam Hussein is an tyranical dictator that maybe, might, possibly , sort of, have "weapons of mass destruction"

But then you got North Korea with Kim Jon-Il...around the same time saying "WE GETTING THEM NUKES ON DECK B" and they just respond with "that's not right, "cut it out"

And then they claim Gaddaffi was about to committ an act of genocide so they had to intervene on "humanitarian" grounds... meanwhile all the genocides that were happening in Congo, Darfur , and Uganda and the govt conveniently couldn't find ? to give. It's all about oil and Israel.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you seen the Adam Curtis documentary hypernormalisation it touches on everything I recommend watching it easily one the best documentaries I have seen however has to be a day when you have nothing to do its LONG

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04b183c
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so we wont say ? about the african nations that played him and thought he was crazy
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    gaddaki and ugandas youngest king
    gadf.jpg
    ? now be like
    d2b8865ec15b47ed8773b1a4bd850438.jpg
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

Yup..
    Totally different story was fed to us (media) here in the states, ? snakes i swear. Like he was murdering his people and ?

The murdering of his own people wasn't lies, but the context of the statement is what matters.

A foreign government can accuse Obama of murdering and supporting genocide of his people in black people due to the incarceration rates, and police killing unarmed civilians. Most leaders are guilty of this.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The gold dinar currency would have made Western currency what is REALLY is......

Colored paper with ex-slaveowners that isn't backed by anything tangible (i.e natural resources) besides white supremacy, and 17 trillion dollars of debt.

The Gold Dinar would have been backed by gold, and oil. Something Africa has in abundance. These wicked devils executed him under orders from your black messiah.

Obama.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty much everything we were told were lies. Ghaddafi wanted to trade in Gold dinars instead of the debt backed USD. Libya was one of the last countries to not have a central bank. Once Ghaddafi was killed, that was the first order of business.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    again....what about those african leaders that turned on him
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Pretty much everything we were told were lies. Ghaddafi wanted to trade in Gold dinars instead of the debt backed USD. Libya was one of the last countries to not have a central bank. Once Ghaddafi was killed, that was the first order of business.

If im not mistaken I believe americas last couple of targets in the middle east did not have central banks.

I think north korea and cuba (our new buddies) are the only ones left
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options