Kanye shows up 1 1/2 hours late does 2 songs...rants n leaves

Options

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Comments...
    I've been a fan since he came out. Spent $600 on two seats for his st Pablo tour in Sacramento and HE fu*kING WALKED OFF AFTER 3 SONGS. Ranted about Beyoncé and trump and fu*king left. SOOO fu*king disrespectful to an arena full of fans
    Jay better call him and tell him to get back on his Lexapro, this guy is having a complete meltdown and I don't think it's an act anymore.
    He needs more than mental health. Just cancel all the shows
    "fu*k you Kanye" was being yelled across the arena. Rightfully so. This sh*t is sad. I drove across states and got a hotel and everything but I can't imagine other sh*t people planned to see him tonight.
    I really hope I get my refund.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Dude a clown .
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye came up sayin Pac was the goat. Recently he said Pac is the Most overrated of all time.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lights too bright
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This looking like the start of some fatal attraction ? ...Kanye gonna be hiding in Jay s bushes like why u ain't call me back
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still going to by his album tho
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye seriously needs help
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Hendrix_NoJimmy Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Options
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    Kanye seriously needs help

This is what happens when people start believing they own hype. We put them on pedestals then complain when they act like tyrants.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? calling his demise like this the first he has done something like this or if you aint never showed up to work 1.5 hours late Kanye is human after all, even though he claims to be Yeezus. Feel sorry for the fans though, the irony of the whole situation is just a week ago ? was saying Ye got the best live shows now its death to him LMFAO, pretty sure he will make it up tho.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrtdb wrote: »
    I just hope ? Kanye fans can recognize the fact that they can't make excuses for him anymore. They ALWAYS come up with some excuse for his behavior.

The man is just an ? ...not a genius...and ? . Who had great talent (but you could argue in the early days he couldn't drop a solid song without a sample)...but has seen his talent drop off without him realizing it because of his own narcissistic demeanor.

Told people when Yeezus came out they were just furthering his idiotic behavior by referring to this man as yeezus. Told them when he snapped on sway that the man was a fool...told them when Charlamagne had him looking like a fool on the breakfast club that Kanye was lost. Told them when he dropped the life of pablo...the album was decent. But you could make the argument that Kanye was the worst artist on his own album.

This has ALL been gradually happening...but people have just been making excuses for it. Kanye didn't just CHANGE...he's been slowly revealing himself as he realized his fan base would support him regardless

Drop them powerball number in a DM all powerful mrtdamus.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    I personally paid to go to this ? show out here and I whole heartily say ? KANYE

Signing to tidal done made this ? coonye go crazy. You don't see apple music artists doing this to their fans.

All jokes aside ? is ? up. I was about to go see Yeezy in boston in december but at this point i ain't trying to risk getting 3 songs or a quick rant.