The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    The Spirit Bomb thing is the only thing that needs more explanation. Because it happened way too fast.

No. There's a lot that need to be explained. But ? it. On to the next one.

Like?

For me, the only thing that irks me is how Mai is young in Trunks time. It makes no sense for her to be young but other than that, I get the plot and the finish.

The last 3 episodes, let alone the entire arc, Toei been setting themselves up for questions. The writing been trash from jump. The ? is indefensible. You rock with it, cool. But stop playing dumb. Yall keep acting like the critics are the minority on this. ? downplay GT, but a few concepts the stole from there.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    The Spirit Bomb thing is the only thing that needs more explanation. Because it happened way too fast.

Like?

For me, the only thing that irks me is how Mai is young in Trunks time. It makes no sense for her to be young but other than that, I get the plot and the finish.

The last 3 episodes, let alone the entire arc, Toei been setting themselves up for questions. The writing been trash from jump. The ? is indefensible. You rock with it, cool. But stop playing dumb. Yall keep acting like the critics are the minority on this. ? downplay GT, but a few concepts the stole from there.
    Editorializing and trying to make this personal needs to stop.

They could always do better, but people hating on DBS when it does a lot of the same ? Z did.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching DBS its easy to see that the Dragon Ball franchise has become like Star Wars, where people hate everything new more because it's new than anything else.

Let's not romanticize the past too much.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like?

This is why you're annoying and damn near ? . U see how ppl had some issues with the way things happened. We were being objective. You're straight up calling it trash week after week. We already know your opinion and u keep saying the same thing over and over. And I'm starting to see that you're a GT Stan as well. GT was cool too but it's obvious they went a different direction. Stop crying because u acting like a ? .
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the beef with gt? I personally never watched it just some fights on YouTube cuz I was thrown off that he became a child again (never really watched dragon ball) and Vegeta wasn't featured as much
  • gemini86
    Options
    Oh I'm thinking, Trunks can go back in that world and wish for his timeline to be brought back along with Gohan and everyone who died during the android reign.

I noticed they keep emphasizing on Beerus saying Trunks is breaking rules but he forgives him this time. This ? ain't over lol. Can't be
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

Like?

This is why you're annoying and damn near ? . U see how ppl had some issues with the way things happened. We were being objective. You're straight up calling it trash week after week. We already know your opinion and u keep saying the same thing over and over. And I'm starting to see that you're a GT Stan as well. GT was cool too but it's obvious they went a different direction. Stop crying because u acting like a ? .

1) shut up bytch
    2) I said the writing is trash, which is a FACT. Get tha ? out you feelings and dive in between some thighs, ? ? . I'm not ? , stated many times that it's in jest.
    3) ? I couldn't even finish GT this time around. It let me know that anything after Z was insufferable. Now the younger me saw the end on bootleg before FUNi even licensed the ? . That's when I was at my most ? .
    4) You been the one crying and acting like a ? the past 20 or so pages my ? ... Over jokes. Man tha ? up. It's ? Dragonball ? ass ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I wish toei could just have everyone just shut up and fight
  • gemini86
    Options

Like?

1) shut up bytch
    2) I said the writing is trash, which is a FACT. Get tha ? out you feelings and dive in between some thighs, ? ? . I'm not ? , stated many times that it's in jest.
    3) ? I couldn't even finish GT this time around. It let me know that anything after Z was insufferable. Now the younger me saw the end on bootleg before FUNi even licensed the ? . That's when I was at my most ? .
    4) You been the one crying and acting like a ? the past 20 or so pages my ? ... Over jokes. Man tha ? up. It's ? Dragonball ? ass ?

I been crying over jokes or been telling u to shut the ? up saying the same thing over and over. Been telling u to stop watching if u feel that way. That's like eating something u don't like every week and then telling everyone it's nasty. Stop eating it then ?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Like?

1) shut up bytch

I been crying over jokes or been telling u to shut the ? up saying the same thing over and over. Been telling u to stop watching if u feel that way. That's like eating something u don't like every week and then telling everyone it's nasty. Stop eating it then ?

1gf3qy99c6we.jpg

So you not the 1st reaction on there? And did I not say they were getting shytted on on a episode by episode basis? Didn't i call you back in this thread to talk ? ? Quit being a bytch dude. Why you so aggy over this ? ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like?

1) shut up bytch

1gf3qy99c6we.jpg

So you not the 1st reaction on there? And did I not say they were getting shytted on on a episode by episode basis? Didn't i call you back in this thread to talk ? ? Quit being a bytch dude. Why you so aggy over this ? ?

He's a troll
  • gemini86
    Options

Like?

1) shut up bytch

1gf3qy99c6we.jpg

I'm getting at u crying over EVERY episode. Literally every ep. After the first 20 times it's like ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gemini86 a ? when it comes to his waifu Toeiyama we all know that nothing to see here...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Like?

1) shut up bytch

1gf3qy99c6we.jpg

He's a troll

It's funny as ? coming from you but true none the less
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Like?

1) shut up bytch

1gf3qy99c6we.jpg

I'm getting at u crying over EVERY episode. Literally every ep. After the first 20 times it's like ?

? u cryin now. :joy: bet there's tears streaming down your face now lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    @gemini86 a ? when it comes to his waifu Toeiyama we all know that nothing to see here...

Bruh, iont get it, but it's hilarious. I bet that ? tries to go Super Saiyan in his free time like that one lil ? on youtube lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man trunks cried like a ? when he saw gohan before he left
  • gemini86
    Options

Bruh, iont get it, but it's hilarious. I bet that ? tries to go Super Saiyan in his free time like that one lil ? on youtube lol

You're corny. U in here watching dragon ball just like me and u trying to make jokes
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Bruh...

These ? kept havin this ? look bout dumb as ? in this same pose?
    hf6b9db0q4wz.jpg
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh I'm thinking, Trunks can go back in that world and wish for his timeline to be brought back along with Gohan and everyone who died during the android reign.

I noticed they keep emphasizing on Beerus saying Trunks is breaking rules but he forgives him this time. This ? ain't over lol. Can't be

you know full well the dragon cant revive anybody that has died more than a year ago....
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

You're corny. U in here watching dragon ball just like me and u trying to make jokes

Yea, but I'm ? . So.....

I never said you were corny simply for watching this ? . You corny cuz u overly defensive hoe. A ? can't have an opinion on the matter. That's what makes you a ? , ? ? . Enjoy tha show tho.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

you know full well the dragon cant revive anybody that has died more than a year ago....

I wonder how they wished Frieza back
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well after gathering info you can revive a person after a year but if its more than one person you cant after a year

What I said to akademiks still stands though
  • gemini86
    Options

Well after gathering info you can revive a person after a year but if its more than one person you cant after a year

What I said to akademiks still stands though

No with the super dragon ? nothing is off limits