Walking Dead Season 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    I'm sorry, Negan shouldn't have made it out alive. Rick's group had plenty of guns. They were outmanned, but most of Negan's group was preoccupied carrying mattresses and sofas. Negan spent the whole episode out and the open unguarded. Ricks group should have taken them all out and dealt with the consequences. Negan's group lives or dies by him, so killing him would have been a major blow in Rick's group's favor.

Negan is always 5 steps ahead, yall need to relax.

He would have been 6 ft below with a bullet in his head if that's what Carl decided he wanted to do. Dude relies almost solely on fear and has supreme faith that it will never fail. One encounter with a person that truly does not give a ? and Negan would be nothing.

The thing about a ? like Negan is that I'm sure he accepted that a long time ago. The world went to ? , he lost somebody, and he prolly decided, '? this ? . The world might have gone to hell but now nobody has anything to lose. Especially me. I'm about to ? ? up, live like a king and ? whoever don't like it. Ima be the baddest ? around. And if I get got, so be it. But I'm going all in!'
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the point Rick's group is now relying on the goodwill of the villain. Who is to say you give him whatever he wants and he doesn't ? you anyway? Now you can't fight if you wanted to.

The bully is a bully as long as you let him. You put a bullet in that ? and you will see who really tough in jis group and who isn't. ? like that are emboldened when you let Negan do ? like he did.

Again, part of the reason they follow is because they figure nobody is going to man up against him. Nobody would have saw a bullet through Negan's skull coming.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Negan was str8 mind ? Rick the whole ep. Having him hold the bat and stay turning his back to him. lol
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Rick was like ghost from power he would just fall back until he can figure out his next play
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I'm sorry, Negan shouldn't have made it out alive. Rick's group had plenty of guns. They were outmanned, but most of Negan's group was preoccupied carrying mattresses and sofas. Negan spent the whole episode out and the open unguarded. Ricks group should have taken them all out and dealt with the consequences. Negan's group lives or dies by him, so killing him would have been a major blow in Rick's group's favor.

He would have been 6 ft below with a bullet in his head if that's what Carl decided he wanted to do. Dude relies almost solely on fear and has supreme faith that it will never fail. One encounter with a person that truly does not give a ? and Negan would be nothing.

The thing about a ? like Negan is that I'm sure he accepted that a long time ago. The world went to ? , he lost somebody, and he prolly decided, '? this ? . The world might have gone to hell but now nobody has anything to lose. Especially me. I'm about to ? ? up, live like a king and ? whoever don't like it. Ima be the baddest ? around. And if I get got, so be it. But I'm going all in!'

? , I don't even know. Someone like the Governor, I could believe was a normal guy before everything went to ? and then became what he was. But Negan is too cold with it. That dude had to be a ? before too.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Negan was prolly already killin ? before the outbreak.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , I don't even know. Someone like the Governor, I could believe was a normal guy before everything went to ? and then became what he was. But Negan is too cold with it. That dude had to be a ? before too.

I actually think the opposite. I think back in the real world, he was a constant victim. Quiet ? who stayed cowering from other ? and never getting any ? .
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    If Rick was like ghost from power he would just fall back until he can figure out his next play

...? WHAT?????!!! Don't compare rick to that ? .
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aw ? got a little ass with them jeans on
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

...? WHAT?????!!! Don't compare rick to that ? .

Also how did season 3 end for ghost?...............eeexxxxxxxxaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccctttttttlllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy
  • Splackavelli
    Options

TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Negan was prolly already killin ? before the outbreak.

Negan was a high school p.e.coach before the outbreak or maybe a football coach
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was a car salesman
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    He was a car salesman

That's not whati glaned from that comic book issue focusing on his origin. He was a coach and his wife Lucille died of cancer
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Sad story if true and makes me appreciate his character much more and how his arch ends.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    So there going to keep this Spoof of trevor from gta going
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had old man "bend the knee" like he was a low born peasent
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maggie turned savage
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Shows brewing before the dinner is ready. I'm good with seeing how savage the saviors are. Great story telling.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props on Jesus pulling the switcheroo with the closet. That dude was really about to give those women up to those psychopaths.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Carl bout to thug it out at the saviors camp huh?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maggie look thick

Mmm
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Maggie look thick

Mmm

Thought I was the only one who noticed that ass on the side view!
  • dasmooth1
    dasmooth1 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Options
    Unlike many i liked last week's episode with Negan sonning them all but this week's? This week's episode was a steaming pile of dogshit