Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Didnt he have 30 days to prove some ? ? About 60 days ago? what happened with that?

Prolly paid off the judge
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt he have 30 days to prove some ? ? About 60 days ago? what happened with that?

Prolly paid off the sent the goons to the house of the judge

Fixed. Birdman ain't paid anyone but the IRS and himself the last 5 to 10 years.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Prolly paid off the sent the goons to the house of the judge

Fixed. Birdman ain't paid anyone but the IRS and himself the last 5 to 10 years.

Prolly ain't even paid them lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    LOLOL he's not going to give Wayne anything

Jay knows that that's why he's cushioning Wayne. If Jay was running Wayne's career he'd have a come back that would rival the likes of Snoop, David Bowie, George Michael, Mariah you name it.

Yall fools if you think Wayne can't go platinum in 2017+ with the Jayhova machine behind him.

? you the fool. Every thread about wayne like this you claim is one move away from being back how he was. Thie ? is stuck in the bushes and even with Jay Z backing him a new wayne album would sell well but probrally take 2 weeks to go plat if not more.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. I keep saying it...

Wayne has to ? him or hold the L and walk. No other way to resolve this ? . Birdman prolly gonna put another bag on him at some point anyway and get that posthumous paper going.

i dont understand that part you his so called son you know where he lives suppose to be family why not man up and just approach dude already instead of lookin like a ex gf who wants his clothes back lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

Jay knows that that's why he's cushioning Wayne. If Jay was running Wayne's career he'd have a come back that would rival the likes of Snoop, David Bowie, George Michael, Mariah you name it.

Yall fools if you think Wayne can't go platinum in 2017+ with the Jayhova machine behind him.

What part do ya'll not get about the singles that originally dropped for Carter 5 flopping? Dude was done way before all this

This. I tried to tell these ymcmb bush huggers all the singles way back when C5 was about to drop flopped outside of Believe me which had Drake on it. His buzz ain't like it was 5 to 10 years ago. But sion always swears that Wayne just needs to change a few things and hes going triple plat. Poor sion.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. I keep saying it...

Wayne has to ? him or hold the L and walk. No other way to resolve this ? . Birdman prolly gonna put another bag on him at some point anyway and get that posthumous paper going.

i dont understand that part you his so called son you know where he lives suppose to be family why not man up and just approach dude already instead of lookin like a ex gf who wants his clothes back lol

He's been given an answer he just don't know what to do with it cause the ? that's supposed to be guiding him all been ? him over. Lost puppy ? . Someone just gotta want to take him in and feed em. Who got time and money for that tho?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    Birdman-Breakfast-Club.png?w=600&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89
    "I ain't going 'gotiate no mo!"

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dunno how this dude hasn't gotten shot/robbed/indicted/arrested or something the way he does business
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    I dunno how this dude hasn't gotten shot/robbed/indicted/arrested or something the way he does business

He's the one robbing ? and having them shot at. You would be surprised how much people let slide in life out of fear.

? have run up on him in the past tho.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I remember when Carter 3 was being worked on, there were rumors he was in a bidding war between birdman and jay cuz his cash money contract was done. Ended up re signing to cash money. I'm sure he's kicking himself in the ass now for doing that. He could have released a few big selling albums with Jay then after that contract would probably be independent right now.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plus with all this ? black lives matter talk Wayne ain't 1 step away from ?
    Maybe about 10 steps away from regaining traction but 1?
    Nah
    He got a lil pr to do out here
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cats usually clown you sayin this type of ish, but I'm inclined to agree. Hip hop doesn't have too many comeback stories, we're due for one with Wayne. His focus isn't on music right now for obvious reasons. If/when he gets his business cleared up and reestablishes a serious team to get behind him, he'll be able to prioritize the music like he would want to to retain that 05-11 success. He would just have to revamp his image (again) and reintroduce himself to a new audience. The old Wayne fans have either grown up and got tired of that string of random punchline ? , or smoked/drank/sniffed/popped themselves so ? they can't even maintain a disposable income to register as consumers.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, he ain't gonna get anything but scraps / crumbs @ this point. BM playing hardball.