Would you ever take a charge for someone?

Options

Comments

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, but I don't run in circles with people who take those kind of chances anymore.

Bout 25 that take the charge ? dead. I'll put it on your books tho. Might even help with the lawyer.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, don't run with that crowd anymore. Muthafucka get in the whip and try and toss some ? , whoooooah! I'll air that Muhfucka out IN FRONT of 5-0! U will never have an opportunity 2 ? my life up. Reason I got my MMJ Card. ***Blessed****
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell naw, don't be out here doing crimes if you can't do the time.
  • TheNeoShell
    TheNeoShell Members Posts: 93 ✭✭
    Options
    If we're talking factually, possibly for my child.

Depending on the circumstance, my effort to ensure and protect my sons future may extend to taking a charge for him.

The rest of the 7 billion people on this planet... does NOT qualify as my son...
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my daughter or wife yes anyone else nope... but I'm not snitchin on my friends
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? no. Don't even expect me to bail your extra grown ass out of jail either honestly, you ? knew better than to be doing what you were doing.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol & smh..
    i was in the midst of typin my reply.. almost to my end and deleted ALL that ? . hahaha

its a person or two id take a charge for but thats about as far as ill go in detail..
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Nah, man up and take responsibility for yourself. Idc about what previous charges you got. Shouldn't have done it. Yo crime, yo charge

That ? is selfish and childish to let somebody else go to jail 4 some dumb ? you did.
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was at the wrong place at the wrong time & got jam up. now I'm on probation for 3 yrs for some ? i didn't do.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Nah, man up and take responsibility for yourself. Idc about what previous charges you got. Shouldn't have done it. Yo crime, yo charge

That ? is selfish and childish to let somebody else go to jail 4 some dumb ? you did.

it aint always "dumb ? " thatll land u in jail..
    if ur on a team and u serve a cause greater then urself the decison should be an easy one..

the real criminals are making the laws..
    not bein incarcerated by them..
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options

it aint always "dumb ? " thatll land u in jail..
    if ur on a team and u serve a cause greater then urself the decison should be an easy one..

the real criminals are making the laws..
    not bein incarcerated by them..

Oh yea that team thing, it doesn't work for me. You're right though, it's not always dumb ? .
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike Vicks peoples was supposed to take that charge
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

Them white folks wasn't letting him off that charge. Dead dogs were burried at his house.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Them white folks wasn't letting him off that charge. Dead dogs were burried at his house.

Yea but they didnt have to snitch, they were not down for the cause
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have. It was some ? I thought was little but had bigger charges than I expected. We got ? and went to play Frisbee golf at a golf course and found a golf cart that started right up with the key to my apartment. There were 3 of us, and we were joy riding this golf cart at 2 In the morning and rode near the parking lot and saw 2 cops parked. We stopped and paused for a minute then took off running into the woods. Ended up taking this tunnel underneath the rode and started walking the trails. I was just gonna go home but we realized my friend left his car in the parking lot of the golf course so he was ? . We came up with a story together and started walking back and there were like 8 cop cars blocking off the intersection we walked under and 4 more cops at the golf course. They took us to jail and questioned us then charged us with trespassing, theft of a motor vehicle and charged me with posession of a controlled substance for a bowl of weed and my buddy got a OUI for driving the golf cart ? lol. Ended up going to court aND took a plea and they dropped the theft of a vehicle and posession charge and kept trespassing.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I have. It was some ? I thought was little but had bigger charges than I expected. We got ? and went to play Frisbee golf at a golf course and found a golf cart that started right up with the key to my apartment. There were 3 of us, and we were joy riding this golf cart at 2 In the morning and rode near the parking lot and saw 2 cops parked. We stopped and paused for a minute then took off running into the woods. Ended up taking this tunnel underneath the rode and started walking the trails. I was just gonna go home but we realized my friend left his car in the parking lot of the golf course so he was ? . We came up with a story together and started walking back and there were like 8 cop cars blocking off the intersection we walked under and 4 more cops at the golf course. They took us to jail and questioned us then charged us with trespassing, theft of a motor vehicle and charged me with posession of a controlled substance for a bowl of weed and my buddy got a OUI for driving the golf cart ? lol. Ended up going to court aND took a plea and they dropped the theft of a vehicle and posession charge and kept trespassing.

tresspassing aint ? ..
    u good..

did it even stick as a misdemeanor??

mannn that car wouldve had to stay til the AM when homie was sober and whyd u go back wit weed on u!!? hahaha
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tresspassing aint ? ..
    u good..

mannn that car wouldve had to stay til the AM when homie was sober and whyd u go back wit weed on u!!? hahaha

Yeah it stuck, This Was like 7 years ago. The ? up thing is when we ran away, I had weed and a pipe in my pocket. We hid the weed by this one tree then go turn ourselves in. Got us handcuffed in separate cars and they come to my car after searching the car. He peeps his head in the window and goes "hey lou, is that your jacket in the car?" I said yeah, and in the chest pocket they found a gram of weed I had stashed in there lol. I left my jacket in the car cuz it was the middle of summer.

We got out of the jail after 2 hours maybe 3 and if was 5 In the morning and we were stranded and broke 15 miles away from the car. Ended up getting a ride though and got to the car. They had placed all 4 of the pipes nice and neatly on the backseat and when I checked my jacket I thought I felt a nug in there and I was all excited that they left me My weed. I check the bag, and these ? gathered all the empty weed baggies and put them into one bag then tied It off at the corners and put it back in my jacket making it feel like a nug lol. We went back and got my pipe and weed from the woods and got high after that ha
  • CapitalB
    Options

tresspassing aint ? ..
    u good..

Yeah it stuck, This Was like 7 years ago. The ? up thing is when we ran away, I had weed and a pipe in my pocket. We hid the weed by this one tree then go turn ourselves in. Got us handcuffed in separate cars and they come to my car after searching the car. He peeps his head in the window and goes "hey lou, is that your jacket in the car?" I said yeah, and in the chest pocket they found a gram of weed I had stashed in there lol. I left my jacket in the car cuz it was the middle of summer.

We got out of the jail after 2 hours maybe 3 and if was 5 In the morning and we were stranded and broke 15 miles away from the car. Ended up getting a ride though and got to the car. They had placed all 4 of the pipes nice and neatly on the backseat and when I checked my jacket I thought I felt a nug in there and I was all excited that they left me My weed. I check the bag, and these ? gathered all the empty weed baggies and put them into one bag then tied It off at the corners and put it back in my jacket making it feel like a nug lol. We went back and got my pipe and weed from the woods and got high after that ha

i remember back when i sold weed..
    i would drive a bucket to make my rounds..

was leavin my brothers football game in this white area wit about 2oz on me if that..
    cop pulled me over because i passed him.. ? was doin 20 in the 35..

anyways..
    turns out license was expired and he searched the car found the weed..

i had a med card but he knew what time it was..
    said he can impound my car or take the weed.. oh.. and i had about 5bands on me.. told me i had to go to the station to show proof of how i got it..

im almost certain he turned the money in.. but i know for a fact he kept my weed.. that ? was fire and even he knew it.. and kept smellin it and tellin me. hahaha
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it's a huge person dribbling towards them, then I may step in to take that charge.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting answers
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited November 2016
    Options

Yea but they didnt have to snitch, they were not down for the cause

Yea....that was his team though. That's one of the 87 reasons why I don't do teams. I don't believe in it.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    For the right amount yes.My former boss was a Sales director at a well known car manufacturer..they were taken to court for price fixing a few years ago and he agreed to be the fall guy.Pretty much took one for the company and in return got a huge payout , stayed on payroll while locked up ( did about 18 months) and he is now an "external consultant" for them..guy is sorted for life. So yeah for a similar kind deal i'd happily take the charge not for keeping it real..? that.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tough question...when i got shot my dude stood there and fought it out with the shooter and basically kept him from poppin me a second time. i would take a charge for the ? but he aint never asked me to take one and i doubt he ever would. we know how the game goes. if u do the crime u better be able to do the time. most folks thinks it makes u real if u will take a charge for someone but a real ? would never let his ? take a charge for some ? he didn't do.

in most cases when a ? takes a charge for someone the ? was involved some type of way. if we do some ? together i expect u to respect the game and keep ur mouth shut. I expect u to man up and fight that ? and if u lose... bid ? bid. I would do the same for u. if u were just there and really had nothing to do with it imma tell on myself and say yo my peoples had nothing to do with it. it was all me. I expect u to do the same. if u don't u better hope we never see each other in the box. imma beat the dawg ? outta u then go back to my cell and continue my bid.