• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? over there M.A.A.D

STILL goin. :joy: :joy:
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You shouldn't ? people...if you find an excuse to do it you're a ? .

You shouldn't kiss kids in the mouth, if you find an excuse to do it you're a ? .
  • CapitalB
    Options
    <--- still waitin on a ? link
    <--- still cant find a 7k tiffany bracelet anywhere on their site..
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    this ? over there M.A.A.D

STILL goin. :joy: :joy:

Bird logic - because I continue to talk about it I must be mad.

So cuz Leonardo Dicaprio continues to talk about global warming he must be as you say; M.A.A.D.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    but i know ur type..
    i had ? jus like u..

feel if they get the last word that means they won..
    so have it ? ? so we can move it alongzz

im outta here.
    i made my point.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    Keep tapping those reactions. I know I'm under your skin, you ? lol. Reaction stalking is a sign of emotions. Send some of those trolls and spam my way. Tryna hit a hundred. With your emotion running the way they are it should be no time lol.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    Boss - man imma give that ? mad reactions. He gonna understand these feels.

Lmao
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    but i know ur type..
    i had ? jus like u..

feel if they get the last word that means they won..
    so have it ? ? so we can move it alongzz

im outta here.
    i made my point.

Oh ? . The street psychoanalysis. What prestigious university did you get your degree from?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    <
    Still waiting to see the link where affection van only be shown by sobbing a baby down.

Ole she won't know that I love her unless it's lip service.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    You're going to continue to kiss your child in the mouth even with all the ? I posted about why you shouldn't because you LIKE doing that ? . Kisses on the cheek ain't enough for you.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    <--- still waitin on a ? link
    <--- still cant find a 7k tiffany bracelet anywhere on their site..

http://m.tiffany.com/gifts/gifts-for-her/tiffany-t-hinged-wrap-bracelet-GRP08960/tiffany-t-hinged-wrap-bracelet-36286423?omcid=PPC_PLA+-+Tiffany+T+-+US&utm_source=google&utm_term=&utm_campaign=PLA+-+Tiffany+T+-+US&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=7ZdyZKqY|pcrid|86981517013|pkw||pmt||pdv|m|&mkwid=s7ZdyZKqY|pcrid|86981517013|pkw||pmt||pdv|m|mtid|744dpc50313|&gclid=CjwKEAiA9s_BBRCL3ZKWsfblgS8SJACbST7DhpqbLJnyE6M8lwUgxlKyxp0WtAvecmFFitG9FTgpjRoCYI_w_wcB

Hey BOSS you slacking ? . Ive had more better arguments with zombie you ? ass ? .

• CapitalB
    Options
    7k bracelet.. check.

<--- still waiting on site linking kissing ur chikd to ?

<--- knows he wont get it..
    <--- knows the ? in Osiris is gonna start talkin about insignificant 1 in billion ? ..
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    I knew your goofy as couldn't stay away. Lmao. You love humiliation. Cuck

You cant stop lmmfao.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    If that was my daughter you would be able to feel me starin a hole in you from across the room. I'm on that.
    Ob if that was my daughter u had better been my sister!! lmmfao

That's my nephew.

I hope y'all know that people be kissing on y'all babies when y'all leave the room. You think ? like me not gonna get our kisses cause y'all got special rules? I'm gonna get some kisses. That's gonnai happen. Now if I was walking around with herpes, I wouldn't do that ? .

lol like i said.. U BETTA HAD BEEN MY SISTER!! haha

and maybe i benefitted from living out of state.. but i kept my daughter away from my family.. from everybody.. my moms.. pops.. sister.. brother and grandmother came up but that was the gist.. many only first saw her on her first birthday..

they got daily pics tho on FB... couldnt wait to see her..

no wait.. im lyin..
    we had Thanksgivin at my house.. so they saw her then.. she was like 9/10mnths by that time tho.. and i still was checkin my family..

it was my girls family i was uncomfortable wit. lmmfao..
    i mean i was cool wot my mom kissin her.
    . but when her mom went to kiss her i had to check myself cause it was her granddaughter too..

but i aint go front like i wasnt feelin some kind of way about it. lol

amd maybe its a guy thing.. but ? dont kiss other ? baby.. so i wasnt even worried about that..

? with hoes will do that bruh. like they say........the apple doesnt fall to far from the tree.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    If that was my daughter you would be able to feel me starin a hole in you from across the room. I'm on that.
    Ob if that was my daughter u had better been my sister!! lmmfao

That's my nephew.

I hope y'all know that people be kissing on y'all babies when y'all leave the room. You think ? like me not gonna get our kisses cause y'all got special rules? I'm gonna get some kisses. That's gonnai happen. Now if I was walking around with herpes, I wouldn't do that ? .

lol like i said.. U BETTA HAD BEEN MY SISTER!! haha

and maybe i benefitted from living out of state.. but i kept my daughter away from my family.. from everybody.. my moms.. pops.. sister.. brother and grandmother came up but that was the gist.. many only first saw her on her first birthday..

they got daily pics tho on FB... couldnt wait to see her..

no wait.. im lyin..
    we had Thanksgivin at my house.. so they saw her then.. she was like 9/10mnths by that time tho.. and i still was checkin my family..

it was my girls family i was uncomfortable wit. lmmfao..
    i mean i was cool wot my mom kissin her.
    . but when her mom went to kiss her i had to check myself cause it was her granddaughter too..

but i aint go front like i wasnt feelin some kind of way about it. lol

amd maybe its a guy thing.. but ? dont kiss other ? baby.. so i wasnt even worried about that..

? with hoes will do that bruh. like they say........the apple doesnt fall to far from the tree.

thats funny..
    her mother and father has been married since before i was born.. their oldest child is older then my momma..

or maybe i jus wasnt confortable initially to anyone besides the people i was confortable wit.. i.e MY IMMEDIATE family touching my daughter??!

nah.. thats too far fetched huh?! mr need ? ??
  • CapitalB
    Options
    a scholar.. serious question..
    if i dont have herpes.. my girl doesnt have herpes..
    if i dont eat ? ..and if i dont kiss in the mouth..

what are the chances of my daughter gettin herpes from me kissin her??

serious question??!
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet if nobody responded this ? osirus would rage post a whole page for dolo
  • CapitalB
    Options
    I knew your goofy as couldn't stay away. Lmao. You love humiliation. Cuck

You cant stop lmmfao.

<--- still waiting on site linking kissing ur chikd to ?

<--- knows he wont get it..
    <--- knows the ? in Osiris is gonna start talkin about insignificant 1 in billion ? ..

• CapitalB
    Options

this ? is seriously mentally unstable. :joy:
  • JoshuaMoshua
    JoshuaMoshua Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please lock this ?
  • CapitalB
    edited November 2016
    Options
    not yet @JoshuaMoshua

iv already given up on @not_osirus_jenkins providing a link to parenting and ? ..

but maybe he can answer this question..

so ? ? .. sittin here watchin paw patrol wit my daughter sittin on my lap at my game table..

i jus got home from the gym and came home wit a sandwich some chips and a drink..
    she ate off my sandwhich.. she's eatin alllll my ? chips took a bite of my sandwhich and SOON AS I OPEN my bevereage and take a swig she asked for some...

am i a ? for sharing my drink and sandwich wit her??

ud tell ur daughter "hell no.. get ur own sandwhich and go get a cup."
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Anyone kissing a child on the mouth is a ? . I don't care if it's your seed or not. My daughter is 6 yrs old and not once ever in her life has she ever thought it was ok to kiss me on the mouth. ? unacceptable.

chill with that weird ? .....imo anyone who looks at a kid kissing their parent on the lips or vice versa, and thinks some ? ? , they're the one with the problem

Hell nah ? don't try to play me. ? is you doing kissing a child, any child, in the mouth? Back in the days, yea. But this world is sick so hell no. ? suck ? with their mouths, ? eat ? with their mouths. A kiss on the cheek means just as much to a child as does one on the lips. If a child thinks that a hug and kiss on the lips is an acceptable greetings guess what they are going to be alot of?

Back in the days? Like people wasn't sucking ? and eating ? in the past. If you don't like it then just day that but don't go for a reach when you don't have to

Aint no reach ? . Like I asked that idiot, at 4 months they start to drool and at 6-7 months they teeth. So there is going to be drool all over the place. Will you wipe your child's mouth to kiss them on the lips or will you kiss them on the cheek until you can again kiss them on the lips. I'd assume the wait could be anywhere from 6 months to a year depending on how the teeth come in. Its that simple.

Yeah my ? you reaching...if all that comes to your brain just from the thought of a parent kissing their kid you're reaching like ? . 99% of parents don't think about anything sexual when it comes to their interaction with their baby. You're the abnormal one for seeing something that small and coming up with a bunch of ? scenarios in your brain about what must be going on and then trying to force those thoughts on other people

No ? you're the abnormal one for thinking you can do the same to a child that you do an adult. Like I said NONE of you ? have degrees in this ? and NONE of you have worked with kids that were victims of sexual abuse, so stop telling me and my degrees and my experience what is and what isnt.

More assuming...? gets a little money and a degree now don't nobody else know ? huh? Now the one thing I have spoken on before is my wife having her masters and being a therapist...meaning she's come across some very disturbing cases...and yeah you're abnormal for projecting this much onto people who ain't thinking anything ? at all.

Logic would say that I know more about it than you because of the certifications I have on the subject.

And logic would also tell you that I'm not green on the subject based on what else I included in that post...so once again you out here trying to force other people to share ? thoughts that ain't never crossed nobody's mind...that's an issue you have.

NEVER said you were green. Not once, nor did I imply it. I said I know more than you because I actually do, know more than you.

I'm trying to force people to see that data suggests kissing your kids in or on the mouth is dangerous, the willfull disregard of this information to be 'affectionate' to your child is a disturbing behavior. That's as layman as it gets, I can't dumb this ? down anymore.

No ? you said it makes people ? ..which you've yet to prove only projecting your weird ass thoughts as facts. It don't take a genius to know that everybody shouldn't be touching or kissing your kid. You're the one that sexualized it.

Bet ill take off disturbing behavior and change it to ? . If none of that ? means anything to you and you still kiss your kid on the lips you're a ? ? . Your satisfaction in kissing a child's lips and being 'affectionate' is more important than that child's health? Yes you're a ? ? . Even if it's a million to one chance that the child could get sick and in your mind you think '? doesn't happen often enough for me to be worried about it' you're a ? ? . You don't HAVE to kiss your child on the lips to be affectionate and knowing the risks if you choose it anyway youre a ? .

You don't have to kiss your kid at all...you can show affection in a bunch of ways. So by your logic kissing them in general is suspect. You're still reaching. Nobody mentioned ? ? but you. You injected that train of thought.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

Yerrrpppp!!! Any ? that takes this site serious is stupid, just like imma spam spoilers in the GOT thread lol
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    a scholar.. serious question..
    if i dont have herpes.. my girl doesnt have herpes..
    if i dont eat ? ..and if i dont kiss in the mouth..

what are the chances of my daughter gettin herpes from me kissin her??

serious question??!

None. But you could pass the bacteria that cause gum disease and tooth decay to your daughter and ? her. Even if you don't have gum disease.

Or you could give her a food allergy so she'll need an epipen for the rest of her life. But neither one of those comes between you and your daughters lips apparently.