You Ever Kinda Started Thinking Bout Some ? During Sex?

Options
MazterChef
MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
i remember ? ths girl and wondering during....i wonder if this ? still love me?
i started wondering about her ex and i was looking at her phone and i started having deep thoughts about her parents and if she a fake ass ?

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea,bout ? i had to do the next day
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, playing baseball in the cold....I don't know why that thought gives me extra stamina....
  • MazterChef
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    MazterChef wrote: »
    i started wondering about her ex and i was looking at her phone and i started having deep thoughts about her parents and if she a fake ass ?

You ? trash ? if you thinking about all that.
    TRASH ? .

It's trash, kid.

nah bruh ? be deep sometimes like u be thinkin bout life n ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - Thought about my ex the 1st time me and this chick met up to smash.

Was nervous as hell the 1st time and took an L that day. It was our 1st time meeting and I didn't know what to expect. Too much s*** was running thru my mind and I couldn't focus. The other 2 times afterwards same result.

The 4th time we met up, my mind drifted to the times me and one of my other exes had sex. Well that did it. Cuz next thing you know I'm smashin this chick as of I got my mojo back. After that day, no other issues.

- I've let my mind wonder before thinking about random s***. It wasn't b/c the sex wasn't good, but it just popped in my head. Like "Damn this hefa is riding the hell outta...oh snap! I gotta remind myself to get my wundshield wipers replaced. Wonder if I should go to Walmart or Autozone by the house?"

- One time during the middle of sex, my ex just busted out how she needed to wash clothes. I just stopped, looked at her, and smh. She laughed. Then we continued on wit the sexing.

• FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

TRASH ? .

It's trash, kid.

You supposed to be thinking about ? , not an old ? in the ? life. Nothing you can say.
  • MazterChef
    Options

TRASH ? .

It's trash, kid.

You supposed to be thinking about ? , not an old ? in the ? life. Nothing you can say.

i guess
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    I usually think about other ? while im ? a chick

Sometimes I feel guilty doing this...sometimes.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The first time I ever ? all I could think about was that at that second the world was perfect and beautiful.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I think of random ? when in mid coitus sometimes. I catch myself tho and start focusing again but then i start thinking about random ? again.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yah like when I can't believe I left a star player on the bench in my fantasy league.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No lie: How smooth and how soon I can have / make her leave as SOON as I bust. Training myself to say "You Ready" while bussing lol.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? must've felt like a cold trash bag for you to be thinking about all of that.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    One time I was smashin my ex from the back, next to a mirror. We had this Michael Myers mask sitting on the couch, so I grabbed it and put it on. I'm watching myself smash her with this mask on. ? was funny af. She turned around startled and I just busted out laughing lol.. she was mad for a second, then we both laughed

Heads in the mini fridge ass ?
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to smash this one chick who was a typical religious hypocrite.

Big ass picture of the last supper right above her bed. But lived her life contrary to all biblical principles.

I used to ? her doggie while white Jesus peered down on me fornicating with this ? .

Not even the "? 's" of irony could have predicted I would scream "lord have mercy" this ? good" when I came.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You'll suprise yourself with some of the ? you think of when you tryin not to bust.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After I been ? a girl for a while, I will start thinking about other girls I met/saw that day that I'd want to ? . It makes it fun for me.

Only other time I remember thinking about anything other than making her moan and getting my nut was when I found out this girl had been doing me dirt and I took her back. The first time we ? again in my mind I was really hate ? and treating her like a ? , she started crying... I felt pretty bad about it
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    After I been ? a girl for a while, I will start thinking about other girls I met/saw that day that I'd want to ? . It makes it fun for me.

Only other time I remember thinking about anything other than making her moan and getting my nut was when I found out this girl had been doing me dirt and I took her back. The first time we ? again in my mind I was really hate ? and treating her like a ? , she started crying... I felt pretty bad about it

@32DaysOfInfiniti

qj5ghhs1n4dt.jpg

The bolded seems like it has the makings of an interesting story.

Tell us more.