Walking Dead Season 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ep was trash. I kinda get tired of the group going to other camps immediately pushing around the leadership and ? too.

I can say that Negan, like the Governor, is too strong for them to push around but seeing what they doing at thr Hilltop and at the Kingdom with them basically telling the leaders to ? off is some ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Negan saga is ? me the f*** off.

Muthafuccas are kneeling down and scared of ONE MAN. One man that the group can easily dispatch.

Again the reason why I love this show, is b/c it exposes the fact how savage human beings can be. The fact that people have this need to be led. That they're dependant on ONE MAN, and think they can't strive together as a collective. It exposes the darkness that just about everyone has in them, and under the right circumstances, it comes out.

But that muthafucca gotta be eliminated in the WORSE way possible.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    I'm sorry, Negan shouldn't have made it out alive. Rick's group had plenty of guns. They were outmanned, but most of Negan's group was preoccupied carrying mattresses and sofas. Negan spent the whole episode out and the open unguarded. Ricks group should have taken them all out and dealt with the consequences. Negan's group lives or dies by him, so killing him would have been a major blow in Rick's group's favor.

EXACTLY!

Their whole existence as group revolve around just him. If he gets taken out, the whole group collapses. They wouldn't be able to function b/c they need to be led.

Like dude said "He's just one man."
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Seeing Rick spreading that blanket down on the floor to sleep on was one of the most pathetic scenes in tv history. ? he ain't getting none from Michonne on the floor.

Not even a mattress on the floor Rick lol

Michonne had that look of disgust as she was watching him lol
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    swear this site is infested with the dumbest people currently walking the earth
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The psychology this season is so powerful it has stretched outside the forth wall..

I love this show.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    damnkp wrote: »
    Why don't they just leave Alexandria?

And do what? And go where? Catch a flight to Vegas and start over? Lol.

You think Negan and his ? can't track down a group of 100 men, women and children...who are unarmed...have very little food...and most of whom can't fend for themselves in the real world?

And that's not even taking the walkers into consideration.

100? I'm talking bout the core group..they have vehicles..had guns..dude is coming once a month and im sure there's more than one way out of town
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Come to find out the trevor spoof ain't a spoof that guy is actually the actor who played trevor from gta so he's literally like demiension 3 trevor in walking dead that's some nerdy ?
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come to find out the trevor spiff ain't a spiff that guy is actually the actor who played tenor from gta so he's literally like demiension 3 trevor in walking dead that's some nerdy ?

Yoooo. That is Trevor. I kept saying he looks mad familiar but then I saw him onWest World too. Crazy ass Trevor.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Cool episode imo. Waaayyyyyy better than last week.

I like Carl's character progression. Stuff with him n enith was cool

Nice to see enith go outta her way to see Maggie n Sasha. She finally stop bein a selfish lil brat.

Scene with Sasha smoking the cigar n sharping her knife was g af.

Cool to see Jesus n Carl meet up @ the end. Jesus wit the "oh! U here to my ? " look on his face lol.

So far Rosita, Carl, Jesus, Michonne n Sasha r all down to try n ? Negan. Interested to see what happens next.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Killer Carl is the only one that can save these ? .

LMAO at that actually being Trevor from GTA.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come to find out the trevor spoof ain't a spoof that guy is actually the actor who played tenor from gta so he's literally like demiension 3 trevor in walking dead that's some nerdy ?

Lol y'all late this was pointed out last year
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come to find out the trevor spoof ain't a spoof that guy is actually the actor who played tenor from gta so he's literally like demiension 3 trevor in walking dead that's some nerdy ?

the only way to not know this is if you havent played GTA V
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

Lol y'all late this was pointed out last year
    AP21 wrote: »

Yeah I know but I thought I was a homage or an joke for a couple of eps when I first saw I'm like dam their going to get sued , then I saw this ? is deadass a main character now. ? had me like these ? are really pushing it.

But that's deadass trevor you can't sawue somebody for that ?

Then it's like dam theresults really somebody out here walking around looking like that getting paid to act how they look like a ? out phycopath

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Played GTA5 but don't remember the characters
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    I DONT GIVE A DAM WHAT CHALL SAY, BESIDES THE FIRST EPISODE, THIS ? HAS BEEN BORING AS ?

30127858.jpg
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Played GTA5 but don't remember the characters[/quote]

How the hell you play gta5 and not remember Trevor?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Carl drives just like his mom.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I haven't played GTA V and already knew this.....
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again, jesus is my favorite character. The jesus puns are killing me. I know they doing them on purpose.

"what should we do jesus?"
    "You want to lead jesus? You can take all this ? "
    "I really liked Abraham, he was such a great guy"
    "Lead us jesus"

etc etc....
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Played GTA5 but don't remember the characters

How the hell you play gta5 and not remember Trevor? [/quote]

Was he the crazy redneck? It's been 3 years