They sent Ye to the crazy ward like Kenan and Kel in Good Burger

SIumyr.gif

Real tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    south4life wrote: »
    I knew Kanye had all his screws loose when he performed on Saturday Night Live crawling on the floor and growling.

Name one genuis that aint crazy
    That ? ain't no genius fam. He also ain't crazy, he's just playing with ppl looking for attention. Let's take a look:

-Publicized his car wreck for fame purposes

-Said Bush don't care about black ppl on national tv
    -Did the publicity stunt with 50 on the album sales

-Ran on stage with Taylor Swift

- Is currently in a fake relationship with the biggest attention ? ever known

This ? is a publicity stunt waiting to happen. Everything he say or do is for headlines. Don't believe any of this shannanigans bruh. ? is getting killed while Kanye throwing rants.

Its a song lyric bruh, went over your head.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I don't kno' why it's so hard for some of you ? to believe that maybe he's lost his mind a little and needs some psychiatric help. Just because he was 'fine' yesterday doesn't mean he's cool today.

He was completely coherent to me in that "Rant"

/shrug

Apparently he was told by certain elite people to not support trump publicly

So because he's able to talk in complete sentences it must mean his mind is sound?

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't kno' why it's so hard for some of you ? to believe that maybe he's lost his mind a little and needs some psychiatric help. Just because he was 'fine' yesterday doesn't mean he's cool today.

/shrug

So because he's able to talk in complete sentences it must mean his mind is sound?

That's not the entirety of what coherent means though

His sentences weren't random, they followed main points
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

/shrug

That's not the entirety of what coherent means though

His sentences weren't random, they followed main points

Again, how is that proof he isn't goin' through some sort of mental problem?

I'm not even sayin' that he is, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he said some real ? and ? off some powerful people

LOL a the ppl not even remotely trying to accept this as a possibility.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited November 2016
    Options

I don't understand why fam
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Pretty sure it's photoshopped. Tabloids the worst
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 words
    Britney Spears
    Fame might really be hittin bruh
  • joshrock
    joshrock Members Posts: 239 ✭✭
    Options

750 grand for four gold-plated toilets. I give zero ? about his mental health.
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    There is a huge difference between the life celebrities project and the actual realities they live. I won't even pretend like I know ? about Kanye's personal life, relations etc but the one thing I know is dealing with whatever the ? it is he is dealing with under the lights of Hollywood and with a family that courts that ? can't be easy one bit. Now throw in a ? load of yes men and a thirst for relevance and you're bound to go nuts at some point.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    America is the new Roman empire...

And the entertainment world is like a gladiator sport..People love to build you up to these great monumental heights and when you can't satisfy their wants anymore(or you displease them) they tear you down and throw you in a abyss...it's sad

Eye give it to any artist that can survive that game for years and remain on top..kanye is just another victim(like pac)of excessive fame and pressure...He has finally blown a head gasket
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because ppl live in a ? bubble and can't see past "kanye West"

There are more powerful people behind the scenes that don't want artists like kanye being too vocal and disrupting the flow of corruption going on...
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So for you guys defending him saying he's somewhat been censored talking about some 'powerful people' on stage.. what have Jay-Z and Beyoncé gotta do with this corruption you lot speak of?

Can we all please know what you and Kanye know?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    So for you guys defending him saying he's somewhat been censored talking about some 'powerful people' on stage.. what have Jay-Z and Beyoncé gotta do with this corruption you lot speak of?

Hov & B are the most powerful folks in hip-hop by far. You dont get all that power without knowing your place amongst the high order. They never lean too far on speaking out on anything. You can say "well they are business savvy as hell and they play the game" which is true to an extent. But Hov & B have the power to change a lot if they wanted to. But they understand their role as puppets thats why you'll see them gladly being paraded around by Hilary Clinton (whose own party did NOT ? with the BLM movement and even came up with strategies to ignore any policies presented by BLM leaders) thats where Ye differs. Even when he's doing outlandish ? like bigging up all these white folks (fashion designers, Steve Jobs, Walt Disney) or bringing them dinner plates, he always slides off the grid and start speaking out on corporations.

Dude having his "Britney Spears" moment. Watch how he "comes back fully rehabilitated in Kim's care" you may not be getting these "rants" anymore. ? look no further to both his breakfast club interviews. ? is like Nite & Day. Understand that..... During that whole Yeezus run he was wylin out and afterwards he had "media training" and seemed calmer for a minute. This might be best for some of you guys who don't believe in the possibility of these things & don't take black mental health seriously....You'll get a "non-erratic" Ye "just making music" like some of you want.

• rip.dilla
    Options

Hov & B are the most powerful folks in hip-hop by far. You dont get all that power without knowing your place amongst the high order. They never lean too far on speaking out on anything. You can say "well they are business savvy as hell and they play the game" which is true to an extent. But Hov & B have the power to change a lot if they wanted to. But they understand their role as puppets thats why you'll see them gladly being paraded around by Hilary Clinton (whose own party did NOT ? with the BLM movement and even came up with strategies to ignore any policies presented by BLM leaders) thats where Ye differs. Even when he's doing outlandish ? like bigging up all these white folks (fashion designers, Steve Jobs, Walt Disney) or bringing them dinner plates, he always slides off the grid and start speaking out on corporations.

Dude having his "Britney Spears" moment. Watch how he "comes back fully rehabilitated in Kim's care" you may not be getting these "rants" anymore. ? look no further to both his breakfast club interviews. ? is like Nite & Day. Understand that..... During that whole Yeezus run he was wylin out and afterwards he had "media training" and seemed calmer for a minute. This might be best for some of you guys who don't believe in the possibility of these things & don't take black mental health seriously....You'll get a "non-erratic" Ye "just making music" like some of you want.

But wasn't it proven in a thread (probably this one or another) that 'Ye made a donation to Clinton's campaign?

Me personally I just think dude has to get off the spotlight for at least a year. Go rent an undisclosed island or some ? ... and reinvigorate his mental and creative senses. However that's a tall ask because of his spouse
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But wasn't it proven in a thread (probably this one or another) that 'Ye made a donation to Clinton's campaign?

Me personally I just think dude has to get off the spotlight for at least a year. Go rent an undisclosed island or some ? ... and reinvigorate his mental and creative senses. However that's a tall ask because of his spouse

? damn I wish I was rich, lol.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Tmz said he took a insurance policy on his concert contract

Aka he still getn paid 30 mill even uf he doesnt do any concerts

Seen that too and thought maybe he faked the breakdown to save on the 30million and get away with cancelling the tour. 2birds 1 stone.

But then i thought about it... he is crazy so its prolly legit

so a policy on the jewelry....but they found it after the robbery

now a policy on the concert...

this ? is gonna fall on them....

? is not that bad....they creating this
  • rip.dilla
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Tmz said he took a insurance policy on his concert contract

Aka he still getn paid 30 mill even uf he doesnt do any concerts

Seen that too and thought maybe he faked the breakdown to save on the 30million and get away with cancelling the tour. 2birds 1 stone.

But then i thought about it... he is crazy so its prolly legit

so a policy on the jewelry....but they found it after the robbery

now a policy on the concert...

this ? is gonna fall on them....

? is not that bad....they creating this

Did they? I been outta the loop
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

Man ? black lives matter. Ole unorganized poorly designed machine that profits off the deaths of young black men and women. ? hopping in the middle of interstates trying to block a young black man like me from getting to work on time and ? . There is no leadership but a bunch of voices fighting for attention and also coming up with dump ideas like we should disband the police. ? was on that Obama town hall from BLM boston asking the president if we should disband the police. ? outta here.

If things are going to change there needs to be less shock value filled protests and more education on how all black people can vote in local elections and show up to town hall meetings to demand change in their local communities. One of the reasons Ferguson had racial issues in it's police department and court systems is because ? did not show up to vote for local judges nor did they demand more pre Michael Brown shooting at town hall meetings.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye need to sit back.... he headed down that Katt Williams lane.