The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Olorun22 wrote: »

But feelings get caught over us being called "America's Team".

The truth hurts

The Packers, Steelers, Giants, Ravens,Broncos and the PATRIOTS have all won MULTIPLE
    SUPERBOWLS since the last time "America's Team" was coked up winning ? .

So..... .

America's Team shouldn't be some losers, if anything the Packers or the Steelers should be America's Team

I'd also throw the 49ers in there as a franchise>>>>Dallas... But it doesn't matter, "Americas Team" is a lame name anyways..
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

The truth hurts

The Packers, Steelers, Giants, Ravens,Broncos and the PATRIOTS have all won MULTIPLE

So..... .

America's Team shouldn't be some losers, if anything the Packers or the Steelers should be America's Team

But the Packers are 4-6 tho. That makes them losers.

And when Brady/Belichick are gone in a few years, the Pats will go back to being the same irrelevant franchise they were the previous 40 years they existed.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The truth hurts

So..... .

And when Brady/Belichick are gone in a few years, the Pats will go back to being the same irrelevant franchise they were the previous 40 years they existed.

Word, until then I'll speak for they rest of the 31 NFL teams fans by saying

? THE COWBOYS

PATRIOTS VS COWBOYS

Let's make it happen.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The truth hurts

So..... .

Patriots don't have the winning history the Cowboys or Steelers have and they are not as storied as the Sox/Celtics/Bruins are but this 15+ year run is the greatest in any sport and when it's all said and done that's when the hate will clear and people will really be able to appreciate what we accomplished, Boston is the greatest sports town and Patriots are at the forefront of that, we're here to stay and will always be relevant
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The truth hurts

So..... .

Patriots don't have the winning history the Cowboys or Steelers have and they are not as storied as the Sox/Celtics/Bruins are but this 15+ year run is the greatest in any sport and when it's all said and done that's when the hate will clear and people will really be able to appreciate what we accomplished, Boston is the greatest sports town and Patriots are at the forefront of that, we're here to stay and will always be relevant

Doesn't NY and LA have you guys beat? Yankees along has 28 chips? It's delusional as ? to say y'all have greatest run.Wtf
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

The truth hurts

So..... .

Doesn't NY and LA have you guys beat? Yankees along has 28 chips? It's delusional as ? to say y'all have greatest run.Wtf

What we've done since Brady took over in today's NFL is unprecedented, now go somewhere clown
  • Olorun22
    Options

The truth hurts

So..... .

What we've done since Brady took over in today's NFL is unprecedented, now go somewhere clown

I'm a clown but you saying Boston Is the greatest town but I came and smash that stupid ? you said.

After BB and tb you guys are going to be like you were before. The Afc is one if the most non competitive division I ever witness since the Pats started doing there thang
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

The truth hurts

So..... .

I'm a clown but you saying Boston Is the greatest town but I came and smash that stupid ? you said.

After BB and tb you guys are going to be like you were before. The Afc is one if the most non competitive division I ever witness since the Pats started doing there thang

Opinion not fact and how bad the rest of the afc east is is not our problem, go hed and google greatest sports towns

http://fansided.com/2015/08/03/ranking-the-best-sports-cities-in-the-united-states/amp/31/

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/06/sad-depressing-miserable-sports-cities-2016-ranking

There's more
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Now what exactly did you smash again?

Clown
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

The truth hurts

So..... .

Colts Steelers ravens Broncos All SUPERBOWL Champs During this Time frame
  • Olorun22
    Options

The truth hurts

So..... .

Opinion not fact and how bad the rest of the afc east is is not our problem, go hed and google greatest sports towns

http://fansided.com/2015/08/03/ranking-the-best-sports-cities-in-the-united-states/amp/31/

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/06/sad-depressing-miserable-sports-cities-2016-ranking

There's more

Haven't you post that before. Lol that article is an opinion. Red Sox didn't win a chip in like 100 years that not great. Bruins only have 6 chips and pats has 4 and celts have 17. Like I said Yankees have 28 alone wtf are you talking about. Hell the giants have 4. I'm not even getting into the other sports the NY has . They have you guys beat. I haven't looked at the la. The bruins cbb use football the Lakers.. mf please
  • Olorun22
    Options

The truth hurts

So..... .

Colts Steelers ravens Broncos All SUPERBOWL Champs During this Time frame

I meant the Afc east
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The truth hurts

So..... .

In the 70's they called the Pittsburgh Steelers Americas team but Art Rooney (owner) dismissed that ? and said the Steelers are fine with just being Pittsburghs team..

Ever since then, Dallas took the moniker and ran with it..
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

Dez needs to lay low. Norman is a ? that talks too much, but he held Dez in check. And I said early in the year that Dez is overpaid...out here yelling at a team to get their money back. Better hope Jerry isn't listening
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dez needs to lay low. Norman is a ? that talks too much, but he held Dez in check. And I said early in the year that Dez is overpaid...out here yelling at a team to get their money back. Better hope Jerry isn't listening

Norman hasn't had anybody in check.

He's ranked like 18 or some ? at his position and almost ever top notch WR had big games against them.

When somebody is held on check that mean the whole game. Not just a few times he happen to lineup on him.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He had 2 catches for 19 yards on Norman
  • Olorun22
    Options

You don't know what you talking about.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I tought is 5 targets and was 3 for 35

• Olorun22
    Options

That was last year ..when romo came back and threw 5 picks
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You don't know what you talking about.

Educate me
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

I tought is 5 targets and was 3 for 35

This.is.in.check.

If one of your Tigers held someoneDez caliber to those numbers you wouldn't even try to argue.

If you wanna talk about somebody Besting Josh this season talk AJ or OBJ. Pryor too, to an extent (kicked JNo ass in the first half,2nd half went the other way)

This whole Dez ? just exposing ? who can't put their disdain for someone to the side and look at facts.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dak threw Josh Normans direction 3 times, all three times he threw his pass he completed the pass.... to DEZ BRYANT. All three of those passes he threw Norman's direction resulted in a first down.... two of them came on third and long. Norman really did the equivalent of jack ? considering we didn't even have 200 yards passing (because we didn't need it) and Dez picked up 75 of those.

I go as hard on Dez as anyone else when he underperforms, but stop Norman got in his feelings for a reason.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Seriously we swept the roaches why are we even still entertaining this conversation, enjoy how that broom taste bruh.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Dak threw Josh Normans direction 3 times, all three times he threw his pass he completed the pass.... to DEZ BRYANT. All three of those passes he threw Norman's direction resulted in a first down.... two of them came on third and long. Norman really did the equivalent of jack ? considering we didn't even have 200 yards passing (because we didn't need it) and Dez picked up 75 of those.

I go as hard on Dez as anyone else when he underperforms, but stop Norman got in his feelings for a reason.

You was championing PFF as the end all be all a couple weeks ago for an argument in your favor. There must be two sides.

Their stats say otherwise than what you're saying. Oochie wally or one mic.

I say that to say this, 3 catches for 32 yards for a hell of a talent is a pedestrian day.

The goalposts being moved is staggering. First it was that play where Dak didn't see him open (which happens in every game every week), now it's we didn't need to pass that much. 3 catches 32 yards is just that.

And you brought it to who won? No ? y'all won. Nobody tripping off that. But Dez and you're fanbase is so jaded that y'all trying to rewrite football logic that's been there from the start. He had what he had, miss me with all this asterisk ? . & Norman in his feelings because he always in his feelings.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    edited November 2016
    Options
    No Dez had 5 catches for 75 yards, 3 of his catches came on Norman. We had 194 yards passing and Dez had 75 of that, for the amount we passed I would say he did his job.