Is A Woman Who Dont Want Kids A Deal Breaker?

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly would find it wildly attractive if a woman didn't want kids. Cause I don't want kids.

Wanting kids is just biology playing a trick on you. Don't be a sucker to biology. Hell, most men don't even really wanna be dads, just look how many absentee fathers there are in society. Once you realize that basically the urge to have kids is a byproduct of evolution, you can fight those urges and realize that kids are actually a huge hindrance to living a self-actualized life.

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    As far as I'm concerned not wanting to have kids when you can is a sign of inferior genetics. One of the purposes of life is to create life how the f*** you telling me you don't want to create life you just want to spend your whole life going after your own vain thrills and pleasures..... nah you can't be my woman with a mindset like that. ? NO. I need you to be Barefoot and in the kitchen with a swollen belly... at least for a few years.

One of the problems of Western society today is that too many woman want to be out working or in school for 15 ? years. And then when these b****** Hit almost 40 they want to turn around and start having kids so some of them end up with ? babies. f*** that you need to be home taking care of my ? kid not worrying about your career.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    One of the purposes of life is to create life.

Says who?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Hell no cause i dont want any kids and its rare to find a female thats the same way

• manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It would show me that she actually has plans and goals in front of her other than being a soccer mom. The idea of kids doesn't move me. It's weird to hear women say they'd feel empty without bearing children. Like, it's so much more to life that u can experience outside of having a kid. I'd honestly look at the woman more seriously if she came to me and genuinely did not want children
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    I have nothing against kids, I just like my life the way it is. And I just don't feel like having a child would add to that in any way

I like my freedom and my free time, not to mention all that disposable income. I can sleep in on weekends and my husband and I can do whatever want on a whim, you can't beat that

Forget the over population problem for a second, often I think other than people like me being selfish, people have kids for very selfish and vain reasons. It's not about just raising a child, you want that child to have your genes and look like you, eff all the kids already out here who need homes.

I mean if you want some kids, and willing to take on all that work, hey more power to you. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with those of us who never had that desire.

100% exactly how i feel about it
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    I have nothing against kids, I just like my life the way it is. And I just don't feel like having a child would add to that in any way

I like my freedom and my free time, not to mention all that disposable income. I can sleep in on weekends and my husband and I can do whatever want on a whim, you can't beat that

Forget the over population problem for a second, often I think other than people like me being selfish, people have kids for very selfish and vain reasons. It's not about just raising a child, you want that child to have your genes and look like you, eff all the kids already out here who need homes.

I mean if you want some kids, and willing to take on all that work, hey more power to you. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with those of us who never had that desire.

I don't think everyone should have kids. If you don't want them then you shouldn't be talked down on for that...but the bold...not really getting what you're trying to say. That people should adopt first instead of having their own biological kids unless they've stumbled onto some altruistic reason outside of wanting them for themselves? Of course people want kids for selfish reasons. There's no reason to have a kid that's not selfish in some aspect even if you do adopt there's selfisness in that too. And just as I don't think people should talk down on those who choose to remain childless I think stuff like the bold comes off just as petty and silly...and this is from someone who plans on adopting in the future
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Side note: Can you be an alpha male and not want kids? Nah. Not that I adhere to that, but y'all talk about that often on here.

I'm going to say this. In this day and age most people that don't want kids live a purposeless life. They see children as people that hold them back, when in essence, children(and wives) are usually a source of motivation.

I think you are more likely to be successful with kids than without them.

• farris2k1
    edited November 2016
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Side note: Can you be an alpha male and not want kids? Nah. Not that I adhere to that, but y'all talk about that often on here.

I'm going to say this. In this day and age most people that don't want kids live a purposeless life. They see children as people that hold them back, when in essence, children(and wives) are usually a source of motivation.

How do you figure that? Theres plenty of ppl with kids that aint ? , how successful you are depends on YOU you aint gotta have no damn kids to be motivated
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Your life purpose should be there with or without kids. If you don't have a purpose before a child or marriage then you most likely won't magically gain one simply because you have a kid or say I Do.
  • zzombie
    Options
    One of the purposes of life is to create life.

Says who?

observable reality
  • zzombie
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Yes. The main use of women is reproduction if I cannot establish my own little kingdom with you then what use are you to me

Main use? So if a woman medically can't have kids to you she's pretty much useless? You might want to update your brain

yeah the girl is useless to me for anything i want long term. My family and establishing a legacy is very important to me IN FACT it's the main reason i wake up in the morning almost nothing else matter to me
  • zzombie
    Options
    The older I get, the more I start to think that's just some ? they tell you you're supposed to do as women. Have a family...have some kids.

I really think my sole purpose is to be rich, and that's it.

what happens when you already have lots of money??? then what ??? you start thinking about what is going to happen to that money after you are gone
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes. Pops used to tell my younger brother and I that he's building/built his kingdom, and one day we'll build ours. Kids are essential to my kingdom, as I'll want my first and last name to carry on. I'm a Junior.

If she tells me she doesn't want kids, then I'd move on right then.
  • zzombie
    Options

CORRECT . An alpha male is the male who through is dominance of other males attains singular access to female breeding rights. HE passes on his genes and the other males do not because they are too weak therefore the females don't mate with them.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The older I get, the more I start to think that's just some ? they tell you you're supposed to do as women. Have a family...have some kids.

what happens when you already have lots of money??? then what ??? you start thinking about what is going to happen to that money after you are gone

Speak for yourself! I do not think about what's gonna happen to anything after I'm gone. I'll be gone and it won't be any of my business.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I really don't see that, the poor people should have the most motivation, but don't. It has to exist before children are in the thought process.
  • farris2k1
    Options

Speak for yourself! I do not think about what's gonna happen to anything after I'm gone. I'll be gone and it won't be any of my business.

okay miss barren belly i really don't understand your mentality but whatever it's your life..... but i caution you that you should be careful that after a long life of trying to be rich you still die poor and leave nothing to show you ever existed. If you become a lonely old cat lady I FEEL that would be a tragedy

So the only way to show you ever existed is thru kids???
  • zzombie
    Options
    In this society most people are pushed by the desire for more money but eventually if you get all the money you can spend in a lifetime then what's left??? the allure of money loses it's pull.

FOR contented people true happiness is found in the "other" not in the "self" which is why people subdue their egos in families,religions, militaries and the "group" of all the "groups" the family is the greatest and most important because by far it is the most influential and long lasting. Within the family, literally the future of mankind is created
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

okay miss barren belly i really don't understand your mentality but whatever it's your life..... but i caution you that you should be careful that after a long life of trying to be rich you still die poor and leave nothing to show you ever existed. If you become a lonely old cat lady I FEEL that would be a tragedy

130.gif

Yo this ? zombie is a ? character bruh. LMAO