Donald Trump’s has removed the statement on his website to ban all Muslims from the US.

Options
2»

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    He has the house and senate. They're going to have the supreme Court after. They can do whatever the ? they want
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    He has the house and senate. They're going to have the supreme Court after. They can do whatever the ? they want

It's ugly out chea but this is our reality.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

Dont forget about the Supreme Court. A republican controlled congress will rubber stamp anyone he sends them. It's ugly out chea but this is our reality.

I edited that in last second.

Hillary and the DNC really ? the dog by ? Bernie. America is going to have a ? 4 years
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    I'm not sure he believed anything he actually said...he just knew what he needed to say to get whitey riled up and voting...Banning Muslims and that wall aren't going to happen..i think he was just talking ? to pander to voters

now we better worry bout this nationwide stop and frisk and reversing obama care

I mean look at the guys he's considering for his cabinet spots...it's just the same old same old retreads that ain't been doing ? for years..

Obamacare was too expensive and stop and frisk was ruled unconstitutional but we should still keep an eye on that issue.

It's a known quantity that we have identified opportunities to improve.

It has also insured 20 million people.

What will it be replaced with?

How do you know it won't be more expensive?

TO be honest with you healthcare is not an issue i really care that much about but what i do know is that many many people found obamacare to be unsuitable for them and while we need a better healthcare system obamacare either needs to drastically change or go away.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Essentially, he saw the type of reaction he received with the birther movement and just broadened that. he galvanized the rural populace by uttering incendiary remarks that closely align with their prejudices. will be amusing to see what happens when he doesnt deliver on any of his campaign promises

All they're gonna do is cry white tears and revoke his ? membership
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    I'm not sure he believed anything he actually said...he just knew what he needed to say to get whitey riled up and voting...Banning Muslims and that wall aren't going to happen..i think he was just talking ? to pander to voters

now we better worry bout this nationwide stop and frisk and reversing obama care

I mean look at the guys he's considering for his cabinet spots...it's just the same old same old retreads that ain't been doing ? for years..

Obamacare was too expensive and stop and frisk was ruled unconstitutional but we should still keep an eye on that issue.

It's a known quantity that we have identified opportunities to improve.

It has also insured 20 million people.

What will it be replaced with?

How do you know it won't be more expensive?

TO be honest with you healthcare is not an issue i really care that much about but what i do know is that many many people found obamacare to be unsuitable for them and while we need a better healthcare system obamacare either needs to drastically change or go away.

I agree with that.

What I disagree with is dismantling something that has established a great number of rights, restrictions, and cost curbing measures; as well as insured tens of millions of people.

It was a big step in the RIGHT direction that needs to be refined.

I think Republcinas want to massively over correct ObamaCare largely because of its namesake; irregardless of the bigger picture.

Everything I have heard from the GOP regarding proposed healthcare replacement is woefully inadequate ...
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-willing-to-keep-parts-of-health-law-1478895339

Donald Trump Willing to Keep Parts of Health Law

Mr. Trump said he favors keeping the prohibition against insurers denying coverage because of patients’ existing conditions, and a provision that allows parents to provide years of additional coverage for children on their insurance policies.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea especially if Rudy G is attorney general

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

at that press conference ryan was happy then a mf and pence was quiet there plottin while trump look like wtf is goin on lol but the went for a hail mary with trump and got it they gonna run ? chris christie tried to get trump to get some "never trump " people in there now he been booted to the side and pence and his children callin the shots
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Hendrix_NoJimmy ...I agree fam. America is done if he tries any of that ? . CACs ain't got enough guns for a united U.S. against them. Said it b4, our poverty is going 2 unite us very soon. I ain't eating, u ain't eating but they throwing around food over there? Let's get it!
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @Hendrix_NoJimmy ...I agree fam. America is done if he tries any of that ? . CACs ain't got enough guns for a united U.S. against them. Said it b4, our poverty is going 2 unite us very soon. I ain't eating, u ain't eating but they throwing around food over there? Let's get it!

? I'm eating
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was never about what he was gon do

It's always about his base.
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Hendrix_NoJimmy Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Options

Lol who is we ? im in the medical field
  • Shizlansky
    Options

You don't really have a clue.

We been becoming more united. Way before this Trump ? bruh.

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we need a better healthcare system obamacare either needs to drastically change or go away.

No ? we need a better health care system but Republicans acted like everything was perfect until Obamacare came along.

They was defending the ? out of that wack-ass status quo where millions were uninsured and insurance companies could doom sick people to death by dropping them for no reason but corporate profits. Among other things.

That was some ? and why you got Obamacare.

Trump wants to keep pre-existing conditions? Lmao, without the subsidies and the mandate, that is gonna send the insurance industry into a FINANCIAL DEATH SPIRAL. Good luck explaining your Obamacare "fix" to all those poor-ass crackas that won't be able to afford opioids anymore, Donald.
  • rickmogul
    Options
    @Shizlansky .... Really? Wow! Um, and just where is this utopia actually where blacks have unified? I gotta hear this. @Hendrix_NoJimmy...i Was cosigning a point u made. I ain't say " We" one time ? , ? wrong with u?
  • rickmogul
    Options
    @Shizlansky .... Really? Wow! Um, and just where is this utopia actually where blacks have unified? I gotta hear this. @Hendrix_NoJimmy...i Was cosigning a point u made. I ain't say " We" one time ? , ? wrong with u?
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Where did you see the word utopia?

I said been coming together. I didn't say we are totally united.

But if you're to blind to see. Hopefully you open your eyes.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm eating just fine. If you aren't eating then you should concentrate on righting that situation and focus less on taking Trump down. His downfall won't make any difference in your life.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will join Mr. Obama and enjoy a nice hot cup of tea!!!
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Donald Trump’s team has removed the statement on his website to ban all Muslims from the US.

On the same night that millions of votes were pouring in for the real estate mogul turned politician, the page linking to his December statement regarding a temporary and complete Muslim has been removed.

The page now redirects to his a page encouraging voters to donate to his campaign.

The page was available on the morning of the election on 8 November, according to online caches. But the redirected was added later the same night.

Caches like the Wayback Machine work by crawling websites intermittently and making a copy of what it finds there. As such, it's not possible to say exactly what time the redirect was added, but only that the change had been made between those two times it was crawled.

Mr Trump was widely condemned for his call shortly after the terrorist attacks in Paris in November 2015 to temporarily ban all Muslims until he figured out "what the hell was going on".

Mr Trump and his allies have consistently defended the ban, insisting the measure was about Americans’ "safety" and not about discriminating against religion. Videos and speeches defending the ban remain on the Trump campaign website.

The Trump campaign could not be immediately contacted.

It is not the first time the Trump team has scrubbed pages from its websites.

After speculation rose that Melania Trump did not not complete her university degree, her biography page was taken down and started to redirect to Mr Trump’s golf course.

Mr Trump won the presidential election on 8 November with 279 electoral votes.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7408466.html

Politician does U turn on election promise..shocker!