Cheap Seats What's on your Mind thread

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    This site look like koch records

Damn shame how bad the IC fell off, coli wouldn't let me sign up but their sports section was lit from lurking it lls. Apparently u had to hit them up on twitter to sign up which is outlandish lls
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thread that seem to stay active is the soccer thread
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I could care less about a thread or site being "hot". FOH I'll post where I want and could care less about other sites
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Damn shame how bad the IC fell off, coli wouldn't let me sign up but their sports section was lit from lurking it lls. Apparently u had to hit them up on twitter to sign up which is outlandish lls

? be poppin 24/7 breh
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They opened it back up and was banning ? lol
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dead at having to ask for permission to sign up to a public forum
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm bored af I almost wanna go to work ..ain't ? on TV and it's raining

Thanksgiving left over is woat ? loses appeal the next day
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both of you dudes need your ass kicked for posting that wack ?

its posts like these that make me wanna spam this ? with Lil yachty

keep it up nignog
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It blows cheap seats out the water this board fell way off.I'm a bball head and have no desire to post in the nba thread that ? boring to read nobody talks about nothin in there

Coli got trolls and ? posters but the traffic killin this board.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    I'm bored af I almost wanna go to work ..ain't ? on TV and it's raining

Thanksgiving left over is woat ? loses appeal the next day

Those leftovers still be good as hell, I eat for 3 days after.
  • AP21
    Options

the coli aint nothing but rehashed threads from this very site lol

i be laughing at ? like coli just bringing so much originality to the internet

the ONLY thing the coli got on the IC is that they dont run females off

other than that, their site is a "purple stuff" ripoff of the IC
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    lol I could care less about a thread or site being "hot". FOH I'll post where I want and could care less about other sites

Exactly, Coli lame as hell, them smileys n days lol. traffic means nothing to me. Only time I'll lurk over there is when I'm bored n wanna read stories about rappers from people who may or may not b pretending to b in the know
  • AP21
    Options
    so Tommy,

by your own admission, they have a bunch of trolls and whatnot, but b/c they have more traffic, their site is more appealing?

do i have that right?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Both of you dudes need your ass kicked for posting that wack ?

its posts like these that make me wanna spam this ? with Lil yachty

keep it up nignog

Do you ? , I'll respond with the appropriate flag
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    so Tommy,

by your own admission, they have a bunch of trolls and whatnot, but b/c they have more traffic, their site is more appealing?

do i have that right?

Nah I'm saying there's trolls and ? posters over there but there's not 1 post an hour like this dead ass forum gets also the coli nba posts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cheap seats

I got banned from the coli so I can't post and now there's a verification thing to sign up so I just lurk
  • AP21
    Options
    so Tommy,

do i have that right?

Nah I'm saying there's trolls and ? posters over there but there's not 1 post an hour like this dead ass forum gets also the coli nba posts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cheap seats

I got banned from the coli so I can't post and now there's a verification thing to sign up so I just lurk

ohhhhh ok

well, i assumed ya'll had jobs like me which is why the traffic tends to die down during the day haha
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so Tommy,

do i have that right?

Lmao
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited November 2016
    Options
    so Tommy,

do i have that right?

ohhhhh ok

well, i assumed ya'll had jobs like me which is why the traffic tends to die down during the day haha

I do.I've been logged on this site & it's been dead on weekends and at night too it's a graveyard now
  • AP21
    Options
    so Tommy,

do i have that right?

ohhhhh ok

I do.I've been logged on this site & it's been dead on weekends and at night too it's a graveyard now

the board is long due for an upgrade

but i think the current structure with how topics are organized is one of the things hindering the site from expanding
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Options
    so Tommy,

do i have that right?

I use to lurk heavy there but its tough to keep up man because of the traffic
  • AP21
    Options
    rewatching Oz

damn shame about Beecher in the first season

i know what he ends up doing to Schlinger later on btw, but watching his transformation from beginning is just crazy
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Options
    The reason this board is dead is because they don't even promote it all...sites like coli and boxden are just message boards. They don't give af about the IC...smh
  • Beta
    Options
    I'm about to go on allhiphop.com and see how Good the site is
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

It's couldn't care less doggie,and if you really didn't care you wouldn't even made this post and who said the site was hot? ? are you talkin about man? You got defensive like you got ahh tatted on your chest
  • Beta
    Options
    Yeah the site is lacking in music reviews severely and theres no point in rumors with TMZ and mediatakeout around.

No Ill community promotion though