Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    I'm about to get in the rap game...

Krazy how this ugly ass bull dagger mutant get 33 stacks for carbon copying Bobby shumurdas "hot ? " and pouring ? sauce on it

Eye still can't keep a str8 face when this ? rap that ? line..This hoe really need to leave that henny alone

It would be interesting to see if that's her regular rate. This seems like an isolated ? Louisiana ? who put up too much money for a one hit wonder. I mean there is a ? rapper from Louisiana named NBA Young Boy. The ? kinda rap name is that? Louisiana and Mississippi ? are dumb as hell.

Dumb names all over. Why single out those 2 states

They are 2 of the worse states in the country when it comes to Education. The fact a promoter is paying 33K for young MA is just proof.
    Lol, that's one ? from Louisiana who paid that. Not a big enough sample size to judge two whole states off of.

Listen, I'm from MS, and I guarantee I'm smarter than you, subway ? . You a corny ass ? tho, so do what you do.

I don't actually work at subway and the numbers don't lie. Mississippi and Louisiana are at the bottom half of every ranking as far as public schools or education in general.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-the-best-schools/5335/

But

What about YOUR intellect?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Krazy how this ugly ass bull dagger mutant get 33 stacks for carbon copying Bobby shumurdas "hot ? " and pouring ? sauce on it

Eye still can't keep a str8 face when this ? rap that ? line..This hoe really need to leave that henny alone

It would be interesting to see if that's her regular rate. This seems like an isolated ? Louisiana ? who put up too much money for a one hit wonder. I mean there is a ? rapper from Louisiana named NBA Young Boy. The ? kinda rap name is that? Louisiana and Mississippi ? are dumb as hell.

They are 2 of the worse states in the country when it comes to Education. The fact a promoter is paying 33K for young MA is just proof.
    Lol, that's one ? from Louisiana who paid that. Not a big enough sample size to judge two whole states off of.

Listen, I'm from MS, and I guarantee I'm smarter than you, subway ? . You a corny ass ? tho, so do what you do.

I don't actually work at subway and the numbers don't lie. Mississippi and Louisiana are at the bottom half of every ranking as far as public schools or education in general.

But

Smart enough not to "Square up" to ? who want to fight in a thread talking about intelligence. Lmao ? catching feelings in this ? .
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd ? her

Your a ? ? ? that's why. ? alias ass ?
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I'd ? her

I dont thing you can call him a ? technically she is a woman...I too believe I can make a ? see the light and start wearing skirts and do the dishes hahah when she is naked coming out the shower with her hair let down she is a woman bruh its not like he said he would ? bruce/caitlyn jenner
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd ? her

Where the hell is that WTF button at?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I'd ? her

technically.....this is wrong
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

But

Smart enough not to "Square up" to ? who want to fight in a thread talking about intelligence. Lmao ? catching feelings in this ? .

That's why ? wanna fight you cuz the thread ain't about intelligence
    It was about young ma swindling some ? outta some cash
    You just came out the blue calling ? dumb and now you scared

Wanting to fight a ? over facts is a childish thing to do. This proves how dumb and immature these IC Southern ? are. Instead of coming with facts in an actual message board they wanna fight. All this talk about my education and these low lives wanna fight lmaoo. Pull up with some facts.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But

• jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But

Wanting to fight a ? over facts is a childish thing to do. This proves how dumb and immature these IC Southern ? are. Instead of coming with facts in an actual message board they wanna fight. All this talk about my education and these low lives wanna fight lmaoo. Pull up with some facts.

Childish huh. Well I'll hit you with some facts. Reason why I wanna punch you in your ? face is cause you act like you're better than everybody because you got an education. Also you ? on the whole south like you're some ? or some ? . You be in every Cash Money related thread talking ? like you know it all. You act like Baby being a snake was something new. News flash ? we been knowing that since the 90s. Always counting the next man pockets. That's some female ? .
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »

But

Childish huh. Well I'll hit you with some facts. Reason why I wanna punch you in your ? face is cause you act like you're better than everybody because you got an education. Also you ? on the whole south like you're some ? or some ? . You be in every Cash Money related thread talking ? like you know it all. You act like Baby being a snake was something new. News flash ? we been knowing that since the 90s. Always counting the next man pockets. That's some female ? .

The bold proves how dumb and limited your reading comprehension skills are. I never have framed his hustles as anything new and for years have given previous examples of why wayne should have never resigned with that ? .

And look at your pathetic ass on a message boarding talking about how you wanna beat someone up because they spit real facts you can't disprove with logic. I bet you when you have issues at work you don't fight ? to resolve them. What a sorry ass ? you are.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just admit you're a fan and keep that ? moving. You been doing this ? for years.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Just admit you're a fan and keep that ? moving. You been doing this ? for years.

Hahahaha. ? we ain't in the streets this is a message board where you are supposed to debate and comment on actual issues with facts. Take your crybaby i wanna settle this ? with a fight ? to the streets and delete your ? account.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But

Ole scary ass.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hahahaha. ? we ain't in the streets this is a message board where you are supposed to debate and comment on actual issues with facts. Take your crybaby i wanna settle this ? with a fight ? to the streets and delete your ? account.

What facts are we debating here? Ain't no need for a debate when we've already acknowledged the facts that you posted as being indeed factual. We talmbout your "Mississippi and Louisiana ? are dumb as hell" statement. That is false.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

What facts are we debating here? Ain't no need for a debate when we've already acknowledged the facts that you posted as being indeed factual. We talmbout your "Mississippi and Louisiana ? are dumb as hell" statement. That is false.

The facts are that those states have poor education systems and a population that overall is dumber than the average state. That's why the Jackson and New Orleans are poor poor cities and incomes are the lowest in the country.

And based on how you and others have acted you guys are dumb as well. We are on a message board and ? wanna settle this ? by fighting? Lmao. Please tell me what business meeting in your office ends in a fight? I make a statement about your states and you guys wanna declare holy Jihad on me and my home state of Connecticut. Simple minded men threaten and want to use physical means to solve disputes. Smart men use logic and facts to prove their points. Call me ? or a ? or scared but you look at the leaders and powers that be in this country and non of them pulling up to fight dumb ? like you.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll fina get Monizzle outta here??

And yea bruh @MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 that was a ? generalization you made saying all Louisiana and Sip ? are dumb. Be better bruh...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Ya'll fina get Monizzle outta here??

And yea bruh @MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 that was a ? generalization you made saying all Louisiana and Sip ? are dumb. Be better bruh...

You have never made generalizations about New York ? ?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New York rap absolutely. I never sat up here and say "all New York ? are stupid". Thats why ? wanna shoot you the fade.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The facts are that those states have poor education systems and a population that overall is dumber than the average state. That's why the Jackson and New Orleans are poor poor cities and incomes are the lowest in the country.

And based on how you and others have acted you guys are dumb as well. We are on a message board and ? wanna settle this ? by fighting? Lmao. Please tell me what business meeting in your office ends in a fight? I make a statement about your states and you guys wanna declare holy Jihad on me and my home state of Connecticut. Simple minded men threaten and want to use physical means to solve disputes. Smart men use logic and facts to prove their points. Call me ? or a ? or scared but you look at the leaders and powers that be in this country and non of them pulling up to fight dumb ? like you.

you made a blanket ass statement without citing the reasons why those two states in particular are lacking in those areas

so lets start there first fam. I mean, if you wanna be a g about the ? and have a real convo. Lets talk about why those two states are near the bottom in those categories.

again, if your position was that some dumb promoter got finessed out of funds, the be that as it may, but when you say ? from the south are dumb b/c they got finessed by an artist is stupid 1) b/c its not just limited to southern promoters, and 2) there are clearly examples/posters here on this site that debunk whatever bs agenda you trying to push
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    New York rap absolutely. I never sat up here and say "all New York ? are stupid". Thats why ? wanna shoot you the fade.

Nothing in my posts said "all" southern ? are stupid. I said ? from those areas are stupid case in point the ? who paid young MA 33K. I never said all.
  • AP21
    Options

Nothing in my posts said "all" southern ? are stupid. I said ? from those areas are stupid case in point the ? who paid young MA 33K. I never said all.

then THAT ? is stupid

dont put southern promoters or whatever...if he was from Connecticut, would that have made him smarter?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

then THAT ? is stupid

dont put southern promoters or whatever...if he was from Connecticut, would that have made him smarter?

Then why is education income and graduation rates low as hell down in those 2 states? That's all i was asking. Yes CT has some crazy parts and crime and dumb ? . But the stats and stories from LA and MS prove that there are a large amount of dumb and crazy people down there compaired to Connecticut. That's all i was saying. I ain't mean every ? from the south was dumb but lets be honest the deep south has some crazy and ? ? period.
  • AP21
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

then THAT ? is stupid

Then why is education income and graduation rates low as hell down in those 2 states? That's all i was asking. Yes CT has some crazy parts and crime and dumb ? . But the stats and stories from LA and MS prove that there are a large amount of dumb and crazy people down there compaired to Connecticut. That's all i was saying. I ain't mean every ? from the south was dumb but lets be honest the deep south has some crazy and ? ? period.

brah...what are you basing this on? is standardized testing being used as a criteria b/c we all know that's some b/s.

its deeper than whatever bs narrative you trying to push off brah

if you wanna have a legit convo, this aint the thread to do it b/c quite frankly, you coming off ignorant af about two situations you really dont know anything about