Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Well, a ? can take a king if played right

Not without help from other pieces.

4i31ob2palha.jpg

so what happens when da ? becomes the other pieces?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    So ? let the board die and now jumping ship? Y'all a bunch of KD ass ?

Nah I aint jumpin ? , I'm almost 100% sure all the ? over there are bots

Hollup... even Juicyfruity? Man she offered me a plate and some beer..
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Corporations are more powerful than the government.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Blackboard ain't as intuitive as the IC. The boards of the IC are structured really well. Blackboard feels cluttered low key. The IC and lurking the Coli are the only message board experiences I have though.

Ole e dude jack seem cool though, we'll see who is is when the shennanigans pop off. All i've seen over there is a lot of us. I even seen that magic the gathering ass ? abraxas over there with a new magical ass screen name.

Bruh I saw that screen name and knew it was that ? . Malanaxis or some ? ? Lmao
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    OhMars wrote: »
    Like anything else, it just needs time. Nothing is right on the first go round, I think homie really got somethin over there. It's just going to take some getting used to. ? actin like you can't open 2 tabs and be on both lol. It's not a zero sum game.

can u be both crip and blood?

CJZdb4RUAAA0GpJ.jpg

How was this ? even able to get away with this?? Lol

Snoop had everybody crippin in the 90's so they had to get in where they fit in. dipset had people flamed up rockin red lightweight on some blood ? . Then wayne started hanging with them then turned the world into bloods during his run lol pathetic

Baby never banged crip...on that part of the video they keep using he was talkin about recordin some ? on camera, hence the "camera hands"...those are not C's....he just got on blue so people ran with it...them ? wore all different color rags all the time...but yeah then Wayne and them jumped on that new blood train and baby just like to stay in the spotlight......gang gang lol

look at beans!!!

these ? tryna survive bruh
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Blackboard ain't as intuitive as the IC. The boards of the IC are structured really well. Blackboard feels cluttered low key. The IC and lurking the Coli are the only message board experiences I have though.

Ole e dude jack seem cool though, we'll see who is is when the shennanigans pop off. All i've seen over there is a lot of us. I even seen that magic the gathering ass ? abraxas over there with a new magical ass screen name.

i aint seen him yet lol
  • Lefty_
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

? even had the magical ass avi. Anytime he's brought up I have to quote this classic post.......Sums it all up.

As it pertains to him playing GTA V
    Stew wrote: »
    U know Abraxas ass was up in them mountains trying to find real life constellations nshit.

• Lefty_
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    ? happens wrote: »
    OhMars wrote: »
    Like anything else, it just needs time. Nothing is right on the first go round, I think homie really got somethin over there. It's just going to take some getting used to. ? actin like you can't open 2 tabs and be on both lol. It's not a zero sum game.

can u be both crip and blood?

CJZdb4RUAAA0GpJ.jpg

How was this ? even able to get away with this?? Lol

Snoop had everybody crippin in the 90's so they had to get in where they fit in. dipset had people flamed up rockin red lightweight on some blood ? . Then wayne started hanging with them then turned the world into bloods during his run lol pathetic

Baby never banged crip...on that part of the video they keep using he was talkin about recordin some ? on camera, hence the "camera hands"...those are not C's....he just got on blue so people ran with it...them ? wore all different color rags all the time...but yeah when Wayne and them jumped on that new blood train and baby just like to stay in the spotlight......gang gang lol

look at beans!!!

these ? tryna survive bruh

All the good 90s hood movies were crip sets too. John Singleton had to been loc'd out.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AP21
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    IC, Texas and Southern natives I need a playlist of UGK's most inspirational and motivational songs.

B)

start a thread my g
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monica>>>>>Janet Jackson
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    IC, Texas and Southern natives I need a playlist of UGK's most inspirational and motivational songs.

B)

@banginscrew901 nows your chance bruh
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Cliff notes of that long ass post?
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's at the bottom of his post
  • AP21
    Options

he doesnt want people to just leave the IC

he has love for the IC

he was just trying to say there were a lot more female posters so that cats could get their simp on, but he would like to see a legit black owned site get supported by black people instead of the white owned ones that neglect its members

at least thats what i got from it
  • The Legend Splatter
    The Legend Splatter Members Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Options

I broke my back putting in that TLDR line for ? like you smh
  • AP21
    Options
    this ? @beta stoopid LMAO
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen I'm just posting boss hogg thats it lol
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

B)

Hilife
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @grouchygreg yo site needs sum work
  • Lefty_
    Options
    uh oh..... Trouble