Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    Like I said yesterday these racist be ready to flex at any given moment. All they need is a trigger.

I hope his old lady ain't black. I saw one video where the white boyfriend of a black coonette went off on her about black people when Trump was announced the winner. She just sitting there recording him and taking it. Probably still with him.

That ? is ? of the year....she was probably cool when he was being racist against random black people ( probably even agreed with him) but as soon as she felt threatened her monkey ass became the victim

You should read her facebook and her responses to comments, quite entertaining

Post some of them up.

lyx3tc138ozs.png

She got some dms from black men and automatically put em in the BLM movement and tied em together to make this statement....she doesn't see how his mindset and the minds of white supremacist have rubbed off on her....she probably thinks ALL black guys are unemployed and have baby mommas....

The comments are feelings of course lol
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all gon learn to stop wasting time with mixed jawns about these issues
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No madison.....no.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So...her white boyfriend abused her but BLM is to blame? I swear I've never seen an organization be scapegoated the way BLM is. It's insane.

My radiator STAYS leaking coolant. ? Black Lives Matter.

Dog ? indoors. ? BLM
    ? Obama
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump got elected.

#FuckBLM
    #ALLLIVESMATTER
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out my cuckold ? out there
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She doesn't blame every white for her bf rant...she's even with a new cac bf.

But in her ? eyes BLM is still the problem.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Like I said yesterday these racist be ready to flex at any given moment. All they need is a trigger.

I hope his old lady ain't black. I saw one video where the white boyfriend of a black coonette went off on her about black people when Trump was announced the winner. She just sitting there recording him and taking it. Probably still with him.

That ? is ? of the year....she was probably cool when he was being racist against random black people ( probably even agreed with him) but as soon as she felt threatened her monkey ass became the victim

Post some of them up.

lyx3tc138ozs.png

She got some dms from black men and automatically put em in the BLM movement and tied em together to make this statement....she doesn't see how his mindset and the minds of white supremacist have rubbed off on her....she probably thinks ALL black guys are unemployed and have baby mommas....

This is why people are saying that she is blaming BLM? Really?

This chick may well have issues, but she's not blaming BLM for anything in this. She's saying that it's wrong for people to not care about her after they find out certain things about her (e.g. that her new bf is white too, etc.), cause she is still black. She seems to think that it is particularly inconsistent for BLM folks to do that.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    So...her white boyfriend abused her but BLM is to blame? I swear I've never seen an organization be scapegoated the way BLM is. It's insane.

My radiator STAYS leaking coolant. ? Black Lives Matter.

Dog ? indoors. ? BLM
    ? Obama

Nah you've got to say "thanks Obama " in a condescending way.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Post some of them up.

lyx3tc138ozs.png

This chick may well have issues, but she's not blaming BLM for anything in this. She's saying that it's wrong for people to not care about her after they find out certain things about her (e.g. that her new bf is white too, etc.), cause she is still black. She seems to think that it is particularly inconsistent for BLM folks to do that.

The problem is that people are saying that BLM shouldn't have even been brought up. What does BLM have to do with the fact that a bunch of people on social media don't care about her being abused by her white boyfriend? Every time a black person does something that white people don't like, they blame BLM. Now you have this black chick doing the same thing. That's just foul I don't see how anyone could not understand that.

And since when does BLM even concern itself with random ? like this. BLM ain't out there marching every time a black person and white person get in a fight and it's put online, so what exactly did she expect BLM to do for her?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this has nothing to do with BLM

divisive as hell
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for the millionth time. Don't trust a person that uses the term "black community." That's some sneak diss, condescending, generalizing ass ? and what follows is usually something that makes ? look like a precious resource. Soon as I got to those words I knew foolishness was right behind it.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Post some of them up.

lyx3tc138ozs.png

Why is she coming at ? anyway?

The cac in her life has far more harsher ? to say about her to her face and she not calling out cacs.

Every demographic has a set that hates interracial relationships guess which demographic she has a problem with though?