1 dead, 1 critical following house party in Locust Grove

Options
TayGettem
TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
HENRY COUNTY, Ga. - A party early Sunday morning turned deadly when police say two young men got into an altercation outside the house.

The incident occurred on Easton Drive in the Grove Park Subdivision in Locust Grove around 1:20 a.m.

Police confirm to Channel 2 Action News that one person is dead and another is in critical condition.

A witness told Channel 2’s Steve Gehlbach that there were about 50 people at the party last night, but he was inside at the time, and the shooting took place out front. He heard two pops.
Police said they found two men ages, 19 and 20, one dead and one still alive.

They have not confirmed if either, or both of the men were shot, but they are currently not looking for any suspects.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is taking over the case and is talking to many witnesses who did stay at the house, while many others left.

Only posting this cause the one that died (Nick Gilbert) use to be a homie of mine but we fell out when me and his cousin started beefing

Comments

• TayGettem
    Options
    They it was over a ? a white one at that smh. They say nick shot the white boy twice in the chest 1st. Then the white boys homie stabbed nick in the neck slitting his throat in the process smh
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Were you at this party? Why is this threadworthy?
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Were you at this party? Why is this threadworthy?

It was a party full of crackers I'm not that type of ? so nope I wasn't there. But he went now he dead lesson is stay away from crackers. An why is anything thread worthy? Why does this forum exist? How do magnets work? Why u askin questions. Idk but everything happens for a reason ? bless u.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So your man shot dude over a chick and dudes homie went to work on your homie... it is what it is. He put two in a dudes chest, whatever comes after that comes. How you even let someone get that close to you after that? Whoever slit his throat kept it thoro if you ask me.

This ? ain't thread worthy tho.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aiyo where that lock at?
  • TayGettem
    Options
    So your man shot dude over a chick and dudes homie went to work on your homie... it is what it is. He put two in a dudes chest, whatever comes after that comes. How you even let someone get that close to you after that? Whoever slit his throat kept it thoro if you ask me.

He was behind him and he ain't know it straight mad max'd his ass
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If mods weren't too busy posting on another board, they d lock this ?
  • TayGettem
    Options

Bro ? make pointless threads all the time. They also make threads abt death. Why yall going so hard at my thread? some of yall sound like hoes
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good looking out OP! My folks and some extended fam stay in The Grove.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kind of ? up dude gotta fight to keep a thread about his dead ex-? open.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Bro ? make pointless threads all the time. They also make threads abt death. Why yall going so hard at my thread? some of yall sound like hoes

Cause it literally isnt relevant to anyone on the site but you. ? supposed to die at house parties anyway. There's nothing to take from it and make a discussion about other than how useless it is to the forum. AnD we ? on the other idiot thread makers too it's not personal. So tuck in your ? , wipe your tears and make a better thread.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Good looking out OP! My folks and some extended fam stay in The Grove.

Alias coming in for support. Smh.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

He don't even like em.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I go to the tanger outlet there all the time. It looks like red neck country
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They it was over a ? a white one at that smh. They say nick shot the white boy twice in the chest 1st. Then the white boys homie stabbed nick in the neck slitting his throat in the process smh
    Sounds like Nick got what he deserved if he did pop that boy first
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So he did him like Bullet brother did Pac in that movie?
  • TayGettem
    Options

Cause it literally isnt relevant to anyone on the site but you. ? supposed to die at house parties anyway. There's nothing to take from it and make a discussion about other than how useless it is to the forum. AnD we ? on the other idiot thread makers too it's not personal. So tuck in your ? , wipe your tears and make a better thread.

I'm not offended nor do I care he died I said ex homie not best friend iwas just bored and made the thread
  • TayGettem
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

He don't even like em.

U right
  • TayGettem
    Options

So he did him like Bullet brother did Pac in that movie?

Yep they say nick grabbed his neck and you could hear him chocking on his blood. Ik this cold blooded but ik his ? ass cousin hurting right now and it's satisfaction to the max....wish it would of been his cousin who got kilt and not nick doe
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? live in this dumpster of a place.what a ? city
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I go to the tanger outlet there all the time. It looks like red neck country

Yup
  • silverfoxx
    Options

Damn that's crazy. People out here don't have ? to do so I can see things escalating.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @KingFreeman .......Ain't no alias ? ! I am!