Video: Old man Ebro from Hot 97 Says Charlamagne is Trying Too Hard to Be Accepted by White America…

Options

Comments

• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlemagne has changed his perspective quite a bit since Michael Brown's murder. It's good to see him stop using the "what about black on black crime" rhetoric.

But something about this is fishy. Tomi spews her rhetoric because it's what she's paid to do. She spouts it in a fashion that may suggest she believes it but I bet standing behind it is harder than she makes it seem. She's playing a role.

I don't see any discourse that would stop her from playing that role at this point. That that role is what got her that interview with Charlemagne. That role is what got her on the Daily Show. That role is her livelihood and I doubt Charlemagne is unaware of this.

I think this is a chance for them to use each other for publicity of some sort and I'm not sure I can respect it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is what it is ass ? ..
  • vespesianus
    vespesianus Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    Options
    What CDG does on his own time is up to him, he's a grown ass man and doesn't need to run his friends by anyone. ? cac ass Ebro
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    they are both clowns

Charlamagne's excuse for all this is just tragic.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you listen closely to what Ebro is saying, it's basically the Suge Knight source awards speech stretched to 6 minutes.

Them ? only cared because they thought they found a perceived ? in their chief rival's armor.

Dude said "set aside some time" Them cornballs was gigglin like school girls and birdman hand rubbin before the show started.

"That's why I stayed at Hot97 and I don't deal with IHeartMedia because of what they stand for"

Read between the lines, you'll hear the real intent.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ebro STILL mad that the breakfast club did it in 5 while they did it in 10

he still trying to figure out what does the breakfast club have over them and why people listen to them instead of hot97
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Isn't Ebro a white that was accepted by Black's?

Ebro is biracial Black dad and a Jewish mom.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Well ? guys, nobody gives a ? about our radio station, lets do something to get people talking real quick, something that might get us a few views on youtube"
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Isn't Ebro a white that was accepted by Black's?

Ebro is biracial Black dad and a Jewish mom.

I thougjt he was a ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure the 'date' was sponsored by whomever and at the end of the day he was there to educate and be educated.

Communication is the beginning and end of all conflicts.

We can not not talk to white ppl, that's not realistic
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Both of you need to stop worrying about what that man does in his personal. ? a radio host not the potus.

He's a black man. Don't need to be the Potus for me to say him hanging with a white ? that ? ok black ppl daily ain't cool

But i digress

Didn't these ? just shut down a whole thread becuz ? was saying they wanted to ? this same white ? ??
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CTG gettin in that snow bunny's guts
    https://youtu.be/K2nObpK06B4

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ctg is secure in his blackness. He wasnt cooning for Tomi. If anything he took her out of her element.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HE DID NOT BLITCH HIS SKIN.HE IS ATTENDING A SKIN DOCTOR AND THEY SWITCHED HIS DIET.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Ctg is secure in his blackness. He wasnt cooning for Tomi. If anything he took her out of her element.

? you ?

You call Ye all types of ? but rush to the defense of this ? who was damn near campaigning for Hillary and posted up all giggly with a broad spewing dangerous supremacist rhetoric weekly
  • playmaker88
    Options
    I aint callin him a ? but just because he speak truth to power sometimes doesnt shield him form any criticism... Seems to me some cats have a short sighted.. let a man cook type vibe..This isnt your sophomoric games with women. He is wrong.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    I give ctg props . If he bleach thats his problem why should we care its not harming us . What does it matter what one man does with his own body lol. ? if i had that raccoon ? on my face i would do the same . Ebro is jus hater

Yall ? on some real ? ? , making light of a ? bleaching his skin and actin like its ok, what kind of message does that send? And that ? on some buddy buddy ? wih this white ? who is doing her best to uphold white supremacy?!!

SMH
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like yall have an antagonistic view of these cats..

beyond that yall ? with CTG enertaining this chick off the record and calling her a friend.. i aint got no dog in this fight i listen to the breakfast club pretty much all the time and dont know of this beef but .. the critique was legit he was wrong and clownish for dealing with this chick on any level outside of his gig.

So was Trevor Noah

All of them are "media personalities" playing a role. I don't know anything about any befriending but I know she got sonned by both Ctg and Noah. If they trying to ? after the show or get on another level of understanding with eachother what that gotta do with me.
    Real ?
    Ive seen this ? from media personalities(Jon stewart Bill o Really)
    To opposing party politicians
    To freakin lawyers and judges; defense, prosecutors

All hanging out afterwards like ? is cool after they just said the illest ? about each other like they hate each others guts
    ? is a game or ? really can put their differences aside.
    Either way it looks disingenuous af
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Keep your friends ccloser and your enemies closer.

Figuring out where her head is at is key to taking her down.

But nah... Lets just let ann coulter 2.0 happen without a fight... Right?

like i said he can take her down ono the show on her show whatever i get that but to call her a friend and ? himself out there by making jokes about his ? .. playin the buck is wack as ?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? out chea in search of ? ? mayne
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Keep your friends ccloser and your enemies closer.

Figuring out where her head is at is key to taking her down.

But nah... Lets just let ann coulter 2.0 happen without a fight... Right?

like i said he can take her down ono the show on her show whatever i get that but to call her a friend and ? himself out there by making jokes about his ? .. playin the buck is wack as ?

So yeah... Im not going to speculate beyond my post and act like i know what was discussed during their dinner or how they parted ways.

Did you see this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lcqNavKHaY
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's all wrassling, while real people suffer the consequences