Options
13»

Comments

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twenty2 wrote: »
    But this part tho...

"The North Broward Bureau is a minimum- to medium-security detention center for men and women with special needs and has a population of 1,200 inmates..."

"...is a minimum- to medium-security detention center for men and women with special needs and has a population..."

"...special needs..."

So not only is broads bussin it open for convicts.....but ? convicts???

You really believe that's what that means bro?
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao who snitched?

Detectives posing as inmates
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    These ? be loving them convicts, man.

Its not uncommon for work release ? to find a ? to flip while on the job. From what I hear.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    kc7c9vormpyk.jpg

scust at yalls reaction to this

Says the ? that said ? ain't a miracle from the creator, shut up ? .

That's cuz he and his wife share bras. That fat bastard is at least a c cup

A cup at best..u know, like u

So you hate ? cuz you got em? Hahahahaha. You got moobs!!

ur easliy amused, thats a sign of low intelligence

And your feelings are flowing, that's a sign of ? betwixt your legs.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Them hoes wasn't ? able for ? with normal ? values anyway don't see the problem here.

? could of had a convict on the outside if it was that serious idu picking a ? who has a high chance of doing the deed raw with other ? this ? is disgusting nh
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And these ? aint ? . Mad good dudes on the outside but choose to ? with convicts on some ole ,"ive been having problems in my life ? " gtfohwtbs ?

It's their ? , they can ? whoever they want. but yea, i agree they could of ? any free ? they wanted, but instead risked ? inmates, and lost their jobs. And even worse, they ? their names up.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them hoes wasn't ? able for ? with normal ? values anyway don't see the problem here.

? could of had a convict on the outside if it was that serious idu picking a ? who has a high chance of doing the deed raw with other ? this ? is disgusting nh

Ey, i agree and disagree... disagree cause of all the boogawoofs who're out here pushing strollers.

And agree... alotta ugly ? turn into dimes in prison. For ugly ass female c.o's, its an ego boost.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @DillaDeaf out here livin this ? .
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    They gettin more ? in jail than I am a free man.
    It's a lot of yall out here in the same position young buck
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    But this part tho...

"The North Broward Bureau is a minimum- to medium-security detention center for men and women with special needs and has a population of 1,200 inmates..."

"...is a minimum- to medium-security detention center for men and women with special needs and has a population..."

"...special needs..."

That special needs means someone of limited mental capacites? Yes...that's what it means...

But I get what @DillaDeaf was saying as well and that some cats may fake it for leniency... No different than ? gettin caught with dope and sayin they got a habit they can't kick...so they can get into a treatment program as opposed to hard time...

I'm aware how the game go... Just found that part amusing, that's all...

And lookin at them hoes.....is it that much of a stretch that they may have to go after some ? ? ? LOL!
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    lol @DillaDeaf out here livin this ? .

No jokes. I actually live it, I just don't talk about that time at County. But like I said, alot of guys (and females) try to fake being a special needs person so they can get transferred to a minimum/medium security or to the medical wing where easier to do ? .
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    But this part tho...

"...special needs..."

That special needs means someone of limited mental capacites? Yes...that's what it means...

But I get what @DillaDeaf was saying as well and that some cats may fake it for leniency... No different than ? gettin caught with dope and sayin they got a habit they can't kick...so they can get into a treatment program as opposed to hard time...

I'm aware how the game go... Just found that part amusing, that's all...

And lookin at them hoes.....is it that much of a stretch that they may have to go after some ? ? ? LOL!

Bold is true but thats not always a good move. Watch and check ? who do that cause a lot of them prison treatment programs make folks de-brief and if you don't they kick you out.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Ey, i agree and disagree... disagree cause of all the boogawoofs who're out here pushing strollers.

And agree... alotta ugly ? turn into dimes in prison. For ugly ass female c.o's, its an ego boost.
    D0wn wrote: »

? is ? everything out here also

There a ? who looks like the hunch back of notre dame no gas selling ? in the hood across from me I would rather die than buy her ?

I wouldn't ? for free to save Africa there no exuse for this ? loosing your ability to make money over anybody genitalia let alone prison ? is absurd
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I was a CO for 2 1/2 years at a maximum security state pen. I can't tell you how many female officers & nurses get caught up ? w/ these felons.

•Had 1 ? caught on camera sucking a ? off in the infirmary. She resigned before she could be fired, but a week later this ? writes a letter to the inmate stating that she's pregnant & that she didn't know if it was his or her HUSBANDS!

•Had another one working on the kitchen staff. This heffer had the fattest ass I've ever seen personally. Rumors started floating that she was ? around w/ inmates so our IA investigator put a hidden camera in the freezer & caught her jacking off an inmate.

•Had a nurse who was ? an inmate in the infirmary. ? dicked her down so good one night that she fell asleep in the bed w/ him & got caught by the nusring supervisor.

•The funniest one was this older lady that was the kitchen manager. She started there at 20 (which is the minimum age for hire) & had 28 years in so she was set to retire in 2. She was ? w/ a ? that had just got paroled from the same prison we worked at & got caught at his crib in her prison uniform by his PO doing a unannounced check. Had to resign. She was married to boot.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    ...a nurse who was ? an inmate in the infirmary. ? dicked her down so good one night that she fell asleep in the bed w/ him...

I have heard it all...
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »
    #STOPSNITCHIN......

@MasterJayN100
    b'mer... wrote: »
    #STOPSNITCHIN......

@MasterJayN100

lol how am i snitching?