Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    "...I'ma Country boy from Tappahannock."

And the red bandana was in that same stanza i believe

He said "And you see this bandanna hanging means I'm like a bandit"
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I didn't know Chris Brown was from Virginia. I though he was from LA because he rep LA & his gang, so passionately lol

I don't understand the excitement about joining a gang once you're grown. Their transmission messed up as soon as they became grown, steadying moving backwards & not forwards. It's like when classmates decides to go back to elementary after high school. If I was a millionaire that made it out of the environment then I'll be too busy trying to improve in my career, progress in life & enjoying myself; not beefing with someone over a color smdh
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NOMO

I support this black on black violence
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these ? are in their 2nd childhood
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His ass gonna get killed

Whats crazy is he say he a fruit blood think they stop fukin with him or he stop payin cuz dude in his video throwin up 60s and he a known crip ti buck few other rappers ? with him when they come to cali

That's lilflossy in the video wit him. He a real one and he papered up. Y he in the video wit that square I dunno

word i met dude few times i was shocked to see him in the video even tho he dont really show his face lol i know a agomonth he got shot up ....cuz that dude wacstar who was runnin with souja now buddy with bow wow lol word is souja about to get checked by some real ones in la

Nah he really don't show his face much.. when nip and big U took the fade he was suppose to take the fade n fight nip. His uncle erv is on of the founders of the set
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His ass gonna get killed

Whats crazy is he say he a fruit blood think they stop fukin with him or he stop payin cuz dude in his video throwin up 60s and he a known crip ti buck few other rappers ? with him when they come to cali

That's lilflossy in the video wit him. He a real one and he papered up. Y he in the video wit that square I dunno

word i met dude few times i was shocked to see him in the video even tho he dont really show his face lol i know a agomonth he got shot up ....cuz that dude wacstar who was runnin with souja now buddy with bow wow lol word is souja about to get checked by some real ones in la

Nah he really don't show his face much.. when nip and big U took the fade he was suppose to take the fade n fight nip. His uncle erv is on of the founders of the set

What?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint never wished death on nobody...but came pretty close today
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ever since Soulja Boy killed one of the dudes that broke in his house he been thinkin he Tony Montana
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I didn't know Chris Brown was from Virginia. I though he was from LA because he rep LA & his gang, so passionately lol

I don't understand the excitement about joining a gang once you're grown. Their transmission messed up as soon as they became grown, steadying moving backwards & not forwards. It's like when classmates decides to go back to elementary after high school. If I was a millionaire that made it out of the environment then I'll be too busy trying to improve in my career, progress in life & enjoying myself; not beefing with someone over a color smdh

at the same time some of them gang ? be on some predator ? with the young, non street celebrities.....some parts or all of "the life" is appealing to everyone, even a rich entertainer.....so its like "you wanna be able to rip and run thru the streets like an untouchable, gimme 20k and you down" "now u can put this rag on and go throw up signs in the club and look cool to these hoes and nobody gone do ? ".....and they go for that ?

otherwise they gotta stay in the hills in their boring empty mansions watchin lupita fish leaves out the pool

gang gang lol

• DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

at the same time some of them gang ? be on some predator ? with the young, non street celebrities.....some parts or all of "the life" is appealing to everyone, even a rich entertainer.....so its like "you wanna be able to rip and run thru the streets like an untouchable, gimme 20k and you down" "now u can put this rag on and go throw up signs in the club and look cool to these hoes and nobody gone do ? ".....and they go for that ?

otherwise they gotta stay in the hills in their boring empty mansions watchin lupita fish leaves out the pool

gang gang lol

Soulja was raised in the part of MS that is basically GD Central....but this stuff dude is doing now is basically on some Pac acting like Bishop ? ...I didn't know he got got a guy trying to hijack his house on some ? . But that the kind of stuff that probably making him he think he untouchable right now.....
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »

gang gang lol

Soulja was raised in the part of MS that is basically GD Central....but this stuff dude is doing now is basically on some Pac acting like Bishop ? ...I didn't know he got got a guy trying to hijack his house on some ? . But that the kind of stuff that probably making him he think he untouchable right now.....

nah its pretty much the dudes on his payroll when with the fruits he was really with the younger dudes but from that video looks like he runnin with the 60s and a older og dude who got pull in cali so he out there thinkin he hard
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulja really buss his guns
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he paid up and he's been advised he's good

them dudes dont give a ? about ig beef with rappers
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Soulja Girl best stay kept in her 6 milli apartment or this gonna happen.
    hqdefault.jpg
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just notice soulja tweet says 3:00pm from los angeles and its barely 2pm here lol homie aint even in cali
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just notice soulja tweet says 3:00pm from los angeles and its barely 2pm here lol homie aint even in cali

The timestamp would have the timezone of whoever screenshot the tweet.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    P. Town wrote: »
    Ever since Soulja Boy killed one of the dudes that broke in his house he been thinkin he Tony Montana

I would feel like that too lol

But didn't Tony get killed at the end?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/KtJub1aM6kw

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/KtJub1aM6kw

? said they looked like some cartoon characters..lmao