Inb4 Bhris Brown runs in your Brib

I wonder if hoes would be mad
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    just cause u got blood ? on ur payroll dont mean u a blood . what has bhris brown put in anyway to be claiming ? .
    just cause u got blood ? on ur payroll dont mean u a blood . what has bhris brown put in anyway to be claiming ? .

Brown got put on Fruit Town Piru. Word from some OG's out here in Cali this is official. He was jumped in. Not paid in or walked in like some may think including myself

whats the need for that tho ? he's not even built for that lifestyle

Why not? Because he can sing and dance?

Lol.

that ? got money lol he dont need that headache at all.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    same ? goes for pac who dabbing into that lifestyle and got killed .
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop fakin the funk people.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea it's stupid, but you can't call him a fake blood and it be the truth.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This is rnb today y'all. Fake gangsters calling others fake
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »
    The irony of Chris not seeing that this entire post was about him. And I could give two ? if he was jumped, walked or skipped in. What kinda dumb rich ? joins a street gang?

This ? said "this California ? real" ain't this ? from Virginia or some ? ...whoever defending this bufoonery is just as dumb as this ? ...dude is rich n has kids...what is he tryinta prove n to who...? got tupacitis

That California ? is real. That's where he lives, no? It ain't where you from, it's where you at, right?

He rep them Fruits.

Not defending dude or his choices but Bhris seems to be with the ? and been affiliated for a while.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Chris got bodies on him?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »
    The irony of Chris not seeing that this entire post was about him. And I could give two ? if he was jumped, walked or skipped in. What kinda dumb rich ? joins a street gang?

This ? said "this California ? real" ain't this ? from Virginia or some ? ...whoever defending this bufoonery is just as dumb as this ? ...dude is rich n has kids...what is he tryinta prove n to who...? got tupacitis

That California ? is real. That's where he lives, no? It ain't where you from, it's where you at, right?

He rep them Fruits.

Not defending dude or his choices but Bhris seems to be with the ? and been affiliated for a while.

whats funny is i be at sum clubs in la when he is there or even the power 106 our westcoast hot 97 celebrity basketball games and chris never wears a red rag or bang on anyone he just acts like a normal dude but when he on ig or a video be reppin them fruits cuz he run with them lil dudes who ditched him after the robbery went to soulja now they rollin with bow wow lol compton menace the young og of the fruits he dont even co sign chris really the rest of them wont tell chris ? cuz he want a single or feature from him