• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tariq Nasheed is an idiot.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    When in the video does he say the statement listed in the thread title? When was this video recorded? This ? sound old as ? , and real talk it may not even be him. Is there video of him saying it?

Y'all love to preach that black movement ? , but won't even give a black man the benefit of the doubt.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I knew of his ? niggadry when he said he wanted to ? Brooke Hogan...? this ? ...he's the male azaelia banks

for those who missed that bit.....

smh

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUL-95c5bo0
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    maximus rex is an idiot.

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew of his ? niggadry when he said he wanted to ? Brooke Hogan...? this ? ...he's the male azaelia banks
    On everything, I've been looking at him sideways ever since he said that.

• mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Before I watch this ? , who is this ? and why should I give a ? what he has to say?

A former ? rapper turned documentary maker who made Hidden Colors so in the eyes of some that gives him a pass to say anything and they believe it

Exactly.....

I can't believe he said that even after them documentaries smh....
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Title looks like click bait

If someone would summarize what he said before I watch, it'd be appreciated

Edit: just read the last couple posts

Thought so
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    From Flex's FB.

So evidently these two "pretend Black feminists" are creating multiple fake accounts and spreading deliberate lies about me. Also they have a bunch of anti-Black male rhetoric on their pages. They are also trolling here on my page under the last post I made. This is why we have to be careful about people pretending to be "woke". Because we never know who is SENT to try and sabotage movements.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol he always portray black women pairing with whites as coonery but any ? that marry a snowbunny is "exploring his options".........foh
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    This is the guy you put your black hope and faith in moving forward.

giphy.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

lol he always portray black women pairing with whites as coonery but any ? that marry a snowbunny is "exploring his options".........foh

*insert because thats what ? do TUPAC gif*
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Tariq saying he wants to take down one white women turns him into instant ? (just add water), meanwhile we have several threads big upping white women in the illpix.

We are not ready to have that talk yet..
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tittyman wrote: »
    The funny thing is, he doesn't say anything about "slavery was better for black women" in that video. This was click bait, but no one here seemed to bother to actual watch the video. The title is fake and it's troll material click bait.

Literally within the first 3 minutes of the video he says there's never been a successful revolt in this country because black women would sell out black men because "master fed them clothed and ? them every now and again which wasn't so bad" then says a few of them had it easy. He actually said black women didn't mind being ? by slave masters...I know this ? is some of y'all Savior but your boy K Flexx aka Tariq is on some ? with this one

Youre ignoring that he mentioned slave men would snitch as well. Youre also ignoring that he made it clear he was not talking about all slave women. Your abandoning the logic that hes speaking of the instances where the generalization applies and never spoke in absolutes. And your also acting as if such a situation during slavery could not happen, which is also false.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Point out to me where he said in that video that slavery wasn't bad for black women. @blackrain
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    The funny thing is, he doesn't say anything about "slavery was better for black women" in that video. This was click bait, but no one here seemed to bother to actual watch the video. The title is fake and it's troll material click bait.

Literally within the first 3 minutes of the video he says there's never been a successful revolt in this country because black women would sell out black men because "master fed them clothed and ? them every now and again which wasn't so bad" then says a few of them had it easy. He actually said black women didn't mind being ? by slave masters...I know this ? is some of y'all Savior but your boy K Flexx aka Tariq is on some ? with this one

Youre ignoring that he mentioned slave men would snitch as well. Youre also ignoring that he made it clear he was not talking about all slave women. Your abandoning the logic that hes speaking of the instances where the generalization applies and never spoke in absolutes. And your also acting as if such a situation during slavery could not happen, which is also false.

I'm not abandoning logic by using his own words. I never even said slave revolts weren't quelled by other slaves who told...I'm talking about this ? making it seem like black women were just busting it open for master with no problem. Black women were being ? by slave masters and this ? gonna try to say they didn't mind it? You really want to defend that ? ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

You're sounding like a damn white supremacist with you purposely ignoring logic. He said black people in general used to snitch on black people during slave revolts. This is some click bait ? I thought you were better than this.