Tariq Nasheed: Slavery Wasn't That Bad For Black Women

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hatred for black women never ends...
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are his IC sons to defend this ?

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But the gag is...

That man is ? . I have the scorching hot tea.

I wouldn't be surprised.. These ? smh..
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    If you deny that black woman struggle more than men then you might as well ? yourself
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    tittyman wrote: »
    The funny thing is, he doesn't say anything about "slavery was better for black women" in that video. This was click bait, but no one here seemed to bother to actual watch the video. The title is fake and it's troll material click bait.

Literally within the first 3 minutes of the video he says there's never been a successful revolt in this country because black women would sell out black men because "master fed them clothed and ? them every now and again which wasn't so bad" then says a few of them had it easy. He actually said black women didn't mind being ? by slave masters...I know this ? is some of y'all Savior but your boy K Flexx aka Tariq is on some ? with this one

You're sounding like a damn white supremacist with you purposely ignoring logic. He said black people in general used to snitch on black people during slave revolts. This is some click bait ? I thought you were better than this.

The main focus of the part is black women. Yes he said black men would too, but I'm not talking about that so how about stick to the thread topic itself instead of trying to go off kilter. You hear him say it, and even if you want to say he's talking about all black people that don't make what he said about black women any less ? up. If you're not gonna actually talk about the topic ain't no point in you posting because you can't ignore what he said
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I didn't hear anything about what the title states smh.

This is sad mane..plus this ? is 10 years old, dude this ? is from some Mack Lessons ? he dropped 10 years ago and again he didn't make mention of what is written in the title smh.

This ? is sad

Apparently folks didn't see Hidden Colors 4, where he talks about how women and men were going to these slave camps and how they were rap'd and dehumanized

Load that clip of when he talks about that...or load the clip when he speaks on how white men use to get the sons of the black woman and have them sleep with their own mother which produced the term "? "

This is really some sad ? ...

Crispy is that you breh..smh

Pull up some stuff from other ppl like him who he follows..such as Dr. Francis Welsing, she taught the dude everything he knows and he's speaking the same things she spoke.

Pull of Dr. Henry Clark let's break down his whole movement...? going at one dude cuz the ? is doing more than what they are doing..smh.

Man go cop the Hidden Color series and learn something about your history and stop all the hating...smh..? is sad...
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not qualified to talk on this but I just cant understand why you would even say that.

Even if it was true, which even simple minded folk would agree its not, but even if its true, how does this help with the struggle in 2016?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you deny that black woman struggle more than men then you might as well ? yourself

Chill out dunny

This is ? and unnecessary

Ain't no competition about who struggled the most, we together and suffered together
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe not explicitly said,but one can reasonably surmise his tone & "cadence" suggests that black women were complicit........
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    But the gag is...

That man is ? . I have the scorching hot tea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEWA3xQ7pOA
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    tittyman wrote: »
    The funny thing is, he doesn't say anything about "slavery was better for black women" in that video. This was click bait, but no one here seemed to bother to actual watch the video. The title is fake and it's troll material click bait.

Literally within the first 3 minutes of the video he says there's never been a successful revolt in this country because black women would sell out black men because "master fed them clothed and ? them every now and again which wasn't so bad" then says a few of them had it easy. He actually said black women didn't mind being ? by slave masters...I know this ? is some of y'all Savior but your boy K Flexx aka Tariq is on some ? with this one

You're sounding like a damn white supremacist with you purposely ignoring logic. He said black people in general used to snitch on black people during slave revolts. This is some click bait ? I thought you were better than this.

The main focus of the part is black women. Yes he said black men would too, but I'm not talking about that so how about stick to the thread topic itself instead of trying to go off kilter. You hear him say it, and even if you want to say he's talking about all black people that don't make what he said about black women any less ? up. If you're not gonna actually talk about the topic ain't no point in you posting because you can't ignore what he said

I did stick to the topic. I said that he never said that about black women. You're putting out misleading information bruh.
  • Knock_Twice
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Malcolm X dated white women, did coke, and was a (hustler)

Malcolm X said and did x, y and z to black women

Martin Luther King was a cheater (alleged)

Let's see if we can find some things on Dr. Fancis (RIP) or Tony Browner, Dr. Henry Clarke, Nas, Killer Mike, ? Gregory, Eric Sheppard, Jason Black.

They all speak on black empowerment, let's pull up things on them...I don't understand the attraction to this ? Tariq lol...? aint nobody's leader. ? makes movies...he's a movie guy..and folks going at dude like he's the second coming of Christ..smh

Shid if we go drag out and point out faults let's do it for all Lol...

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    I wonder if y'all would be defending it, if that same exact video was put out by this guy ...

kevop342486r.jpg

What would that prove? That's equivalent to a black dude calling you ? , in contrast to a white dude calling you ? . It completely changes the context of the statement.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    The same ? that want you to ignore Hillary's racism are the same ones ? on a black man trying to give black people good information

2BAF666A00000578-0-image-a-1_1440618491320.jpg
  • Knock_Twice
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Lol..

That's right these the same ? that campaigned for Hillary racist ass...the ? that ? on black ppl more than anybody (president wise)

smh

Carry on...

I'll continue to support dude and others dropping knowledge, I gotta remind myself these ? campaigned for Hillary
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    I am not qualified to talk on this but I just cant understand why you would even say that.

Even if it was true, which even simple minded folk would agree its not, but even if its true, how does this help with the struggle in 2016?

If you're not qualified, why give your opinion?

It relates to 2016 because black people are still being oppressed, just with newer tactics, and black women and men still rat out their own in the same manner for a pat on the back from the US majority race.

If you know your history, you know how to counter these sell-outs and how to move when placed in comparable situations.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    ? @Maximus Rex and ? like you are ? ass ? and no black Women should want be with your ? ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    The same ? that want you to ignore Hillary's racism are the same ones ? on a black man trying to give black people good information

? outta here with the delfection
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    I'm not trying to measure struggles but to say black women don't have it worst than us is just a plain lie
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried watching Hidden Colors, but I couldn't really get into it. Maybe it's just the academic to me, but they way they presented the information was dubious. Typically, when a documentary makes claims, it references sources or explains how those claims can be verified. With Hidden Colors, it just seemed like he got a bunch of "experts" to say some stuff, but very few of them gave you any way of knowing any of what was said was true.

I appreciate the motive, but sometimes afrocentrists and woke people pass on half-truths or exaggerations as sort of a overdone response to the way racists whites have put out lies. As a result, if there isn't solid factual basis for claims made, there should be skepticism regardless of which side is making the claim. I only watched about half of the first movie though, so it could have gotten better or there could have been like a works cited type list that I didn't see.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

? outta here with the delfection

This entire thread is one big deflection. blackrain lied about something that Tariq never said. Why not address that?