Cole World! "4 Your Eyez Only" Dropping Dec. 9th

Options

Comments

• rebel_rell43
    rebel_rell43 Members Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? are funny as ? . First off that fact that y'all like oh this for his dead homie is stupid. Cole already did that theory on a previous album which I won't say the name of cause if you was a real fan you would know. Second I find it funny how y'all can disect an album in 6 hours to tell if it's a classic or not. If y'all was that nice I'm sure you would be on the Grammy board for selections. Real live tho just let his album play out for a couple of time in the next week to see how you feel. Your first emotion/thought ain't always the right one.
  • rebel_rell43
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Y'all ? are funny as ? . First off that fact that y'all like oh this for his dead homie is stupid. Cole already did that theory on a previous album which I won't say the name of cause if you was a real fan you would know. Second I find it funny how y'all can disect an album in 6 hours to tell if it's a classic or not. If y'all was that nice I'm sure you would be on the Grammy board for selections. Real live tho just let his album play out for a couple of time in the next week to see how you feel. Your first emotion/thought ain't always the right one.

Grammys? Them dumb mfs are woat at rating music.

Lol I know which is why I compared them to ? saying an album is classic in 8 hours after it drop
  • rebel_rell43
    Options
    [

This IG comment has been viral since last night

Social media keeps cropping out the teenage whiteboy who wrote this.

Y'all dumb af of you belive this

REAL LIVE
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goldie, put the pom poms away my ? .
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »

Chill out Bas

:joy:
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    How could we determine an hour after it dropped

The gawd Hov said it's not even possible to process music in a day

I listened to the album last night with an open mind no ? .I was high af and just wanted to hear some new music

The production weak and these songs underwhelming, I legit try to give cole a chance I don't understand the hype.

I like blow up and farewell off fnl but his albums be like fabs :#
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? smooth but it could of used a up tempo song or 2.

On first listen I got it 7/10
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

on first listen....

i think the album is kinda meh.

i ? with the first 2 tracks...then got hit with the bryson tiller ? which kinda ? me off.

then things got blurry.

the album highlights to me were:
    for whom the bell tolls
    immortal
    neighbors
    shes mine pt 2
    4 your eyes only.

i'm gonna listen to it again throughout the week and see if i feel any different...but as it stands right now, j cole has not delivered the full package of a project just yet and the closest thing hes done to that is Born Sinner.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these slow ass songs.
    This is actually audio NyQuil.
    Meh 1st listen.
    need to listen to something else to wake myself up, then I'll give it another spin.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First listen of Coles album is meh, I can't find any sign of Mos Defs album anywhere. This Friday is turning out to be a bust yo.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jermaine interlude shoulda been on here
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    There's a theme going on here lol
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with the album heavy. Change is definitely an uptempo song at about 98 BPM. It's just not the type of uptempo that you ? want.

I don't mind the overall relaxed vibes though. Feels like a December type project to me IMO but I can see how others can come to a different conclusion.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    After 2nd listen my fav tracks are

1. For Whom the Bell Tolls
    9. Shes Mine Pt 2
    10. 4 Your Eyez Only

Fathers will prolly relate to the album more than those who are not.

You sayin birdman will shed a tear listening to this?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's definitely mood music but I don't have a problem with the tempo bc i like the production.

I think Folding Clothes is a cool idea just wasn't executed properly but I do like the second half of the song better. But I ? with it because it's genuine. Sound like he really ? with his wife lol that's what's up!

I've learned to judge music based off what the artist puts out. I can't say there should necessarily be more uptempo tracks. He was going for a certain mood, a certain theme and I think he executed it well. I would've liked a few more tracks but it's still a good album regardless.

Can't say it's better than FHD but they are on the same plane in my opinion.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Foldin Clothes grew on a ? .
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This album is fiyah. He's more grown and mature with no college songs for anyone to complain about this time. Only bad part is there's only 10 tracks! I want more! lol
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Lol alot of the same ? not feeling this album are same ones who wasn't ? with TPAB hmmm
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't mind that it's slow but there's too much of that singin' ? . I like a lotta the beats but ah man not enough rappin' on too many tracks