Confederate Terrorist Dylann Roof Jury Selected: 3 Black People, 9 White...

Options

Comments

• Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    rg8kzs5ul3if.png

Sounds Iike she finally realized what she raised
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rg8kzs5ul3if.png

Sounds Iike she finally realized what she raised

Yep.
    Trash.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hung jury or nah?
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody who votes to acquit this man is asking for death.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    no ? spree killer has ever "beat the case", you ? trippin lol
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    I'm telling you ? it's going to be a hung jury you ? must of forgot what country you live in. Those 9 white ? are going to see him as their son and at least one of them will have sympathy for him and that's all it takes

With cuzzo representing himself at trial? Nah. Extremists who represent themselves at trial do so in order to rant about their propaganda in hopes of giving it exposure before they're buried. He's not gonna be saying "I feared for my life, there's reasonable doubt" he's gonna be saying "? you ? , SIEG HEIL". By the time the trial's over, even if there was a Neo-? on the jury they'd convict just to shut up his ass up lol.

“He who represents himself has a fool for a client." - Abraham Lincoln

You're going to be in for a rude awakening
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rg8kzs5ul3if.png

Fk her . Shes lucky ? gave her anothrr chance to see her son get put down
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He really defending himself??

This ? gonna fry.

That's last person I know That represented themselves is doing 200 years plus life.

Colin ferguson
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'm telling you ? it's going to be a hung jury you ? must of forgot what country you live in. Those 9 white ? are going to see him as their son and at least one of them will have sympathy for him and that's all it takes

With cuzzo representing himself at trial? Nah. Extremists who represent themselves at trial do so in order to rant about their propaganda in hopes of giving it exposure before they're buried. He's not gonna be saying "I feared for my life, there's reasonable doubt" he's gonna be saying "? you ? , SIEG HEIL". By the time the trial's over, even if there was a Neo-? on the jury they'd convict just to shut up his ass up lol.

You sound like you need some relaxation time. What part of "This ? is not a cop" do you not understand lol.

I been saying for a year that a Slager acquittal helps us long-term because it demonstrates how crooked the "justice system" is, this would be like that times 1000x........to the point where racists actually have good strategic incentive to bury Roof.

The System needs to demonstrate that they're still in control, so they will.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

You sound like you need some relaxation time. What part of "This ? is not a cop" do you not understand lol.

I been saying for a year that a Slager acquittal helps us long-term because it demonstrates how crooked the "justice system" is, this would be like that times 1000x........to the point where racists actually have good strategic incentive to bury Roof.

Lol at you thinking racists give a ? about the system being crooked towards black people. Dylan roof is not a cop he is a martyr to white people and " the system" will show that it is still in control by some of them racist crackers refusing to convict
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

Lol at you thinking racists give a ? about the system being crooked towards black people. Dylan roof is not a cop he is a martyr to white people and " the system" will show that it is still in control by some of them racist crackers refusing to convict

Yeah...no, you outta your damn mind, i know ? ? up in this country but this aint lynch a ? from a tree just cause and enjoy life afterwords bad and it damn sure aint be a serial killer and get off bad, you talkin stupid as ?
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he gets the death penalty, after the numerous mandatory appeals, etc he probably won't get executed until 2036

If he gets LWP he has to roll with those ? / Neo Nazis for protection....I hope somebody catches him slipping behind bars and gives him that Jeffrey Dahmer treatment
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zimmerman wasn't a cop either....

I feel sorry for you if you don't think he can walk. Nothing is for certain. NOTHING. The sooner, you realize that the better. Also need to take note you in these strange lands. Not saying for certain he will walk, but we just don't know.....
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »

I feel sorry for you if you don't think he can walk. Nothing is for certain. NOTHING. The sooner, you realize that the better. Also need to take note you in these strange lands. Not saying for certain he will walk, but we just don't know.....

Zimmerman was protected by a dad who was a judge.
  • farris2k1
    Options

I knew one of yall would throw him out there zimmerman didnt interntionally ? 9 ppl in a ? church!!! apples and ? oranges
  • mrrealone
    edited December 2016
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

And you certain Roof don't haven any connects like this....

Edit:
    farris2k1 wrote: »

I knew one of yall would throw him out there zimmerman didnt interntionally ? 9 ppl in a ? church!!! apples and ? oranges

First off, get out yo feelings......

And its not apples and oranges since they both killed us black folks. And your right he didn't ? 9 ppl in a church. In your mind, it was just one black boy minding his own business. Riiiiight.....
  • farris2k1
    edited December 2016
    Options

Edit:

And its not apples and oranges since they both killed us black folks. And your right he didn't ? 9 ppl in a church. In your mind, it was just one black boy minding his own business. Riiiiight.....

You ? , in your mind you think a white boy, that killed 9 ppl in a church, that confessed to the entire thing, thats representing himself, has a chance to walk because zimmerman and cops got away with it? Because he might have some neo ? ppl on the jury that find him a "martyr" riiiiight
  • mrrealone
    edited December 2016
    Options

Edit:

You ?

I'm woke......

Ol' we mussa keep faith in da system azz ? . All outside da courtroom like:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaade ' in da wata......
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXqMQfpNSes

Smh. Foh.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

enhanced-6058-1462277630-2.jpg

Afeni represented herself, while pregnant... with Pac

This system hates everything her and her son lived for. She "won" in the midst of all that.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rg8kzs5ul3if.png

Can you speak while having a "heart attack"?

Or

Did she just get overwhelmed with the details of her son's actions?
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

enhanced-6058-1462277630-2.jpg

Afeni represented herself, while pregnant... with Pac

This system hates everything her and her son lived for. She "won" in the midst of all that.

Yea, that statement is a lil facetious

cuz I've represented myself before & beat the case

but as I said before, all it takes is 1 juror

& w/ 9 cave ? , it's not out the realm of possibility that 1 of them sees him as a son, brother, nephew, cousin, etc.