The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Giants are to the Cowboys, what the Chiefs are to the Raiders.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Where Dez?

Getting double cover

No he not. Landon in the box one safety back

Dude y'all aren't just running one coverage.
    Dez aint doubled all game

I nt
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    THATS MY ? DEFENSE!!!!
    $200 million well spent

Eli can still catch these hands though

Do yall want to put up stats when dez played with romo against Jenkins

How many rings he get during that time?

What kind of ? response is this? I'm talking about individual match ups not team success

That's my point, you're talking about irrelevant ? "what what what about when romo was qb?"

martin-o.gif

Yeah because he put 150 on him
  • Olorun22
    Options

And the Eagles are 5-8
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Cowboys lost 2 games to the Giants by 4 points. I just wouldn't be confident with wanting play them again in the playoffs
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where Dez?

Getting double cover

I nt
    THATS MY ? DEFENSE!!!!
    $200 million well spent

What kind of ? response is this? I'm talking about individual match ups not team success

That's my point, you're talking about irrelevant ? "what what what about when romo was qb?"

martin-o.gif

You gonna start bringing up Aikman n Irving next...maybe Staubach hahaha..
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Where Dez?

Getting double cover

I nt
    THATS MY ? DEFENSE!!!!
    $200 million well spent

martin-o.gif

Bruh.. I'm only talking about player match ups
  • bless the child
    Options

And the Eagles are 5-8

Aww you salty you hoe ass ? lol. Don't worry bout my squad ? , worry about that L Giants just gave yall. Like I said, Chiefs got the Raiders number like the Giants got the Cowboys number. No reason to bring my squad, I'm just stating a fact lol
  • Olorun22
    edited December 2016
    Options

And the Eagles are 5-8

Aww you salty you hoe ass ? lol. Don't worry bout my squad ? , worry about that L Giants just gave yall. Like I said, Chiefs got the Raiders number like the Giants got the Cowboys number. No reason to bring my squad, I'm just stating a fact lol

The Eagles are 5-8....chip Kelly isn't walking through that door
  • bless the child
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Most Cowboy fans are a trip...all you hear is Dak the goat, Romo needs to be on the bench when y'all winning easily then the minute the boy struggle y'all start bringing up romo n ? lol

Dak lowkey trash...smart ass QB but he can't make throws when he has less time. I guarantee if he played on the Rams or Eagles he would look worse than Goff and Wentz. This ? throws are the worst when pressure gets there. Theyre oline is so good that we rarely see it though.
  • bless the child
    Options

And the Eagles are 5-8

? off you ?
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

And the Eagles are 5-8

Mayne if Chip did walk thru "that" door, he'd prolly get jumped on!

They don't ? w/ that nikka.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Talib talkn ? n he was on ground

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2016%2F1211%2Fr161778_1296x729_16%2D9.jpg&w=750&cquality=40
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most Cowboy fans are a trip...all you hear is Dak the goat, Romo needs to be on the bench when y'all winning easily then the minute the boy struggle y'all start bringing up romo n ? lol

Dak lowkey trash...smart ass QB but he can't make throws when he has less time. I guarantee if he played on the Rams or Eagles he would look worse than Goff and Wentz. This ? throws are the worst when pressure gets there. Theyre oline is so good that we rarely see it though.

Our first L in 3 months and ? coming out the woodwork. Dak has room for improvement, but to call him a trash QB further solidifies your claim to being the most mentally ? poster on this message board next to supergangster. You got no business calling any QB trash when Wentz hasnt had a good game since September.
  • bless the child
    edited December 2016
    Options

Our first L in 3 months and ? coming out the woodwork. Dak has room for improvement, but to call him a trash QB further solidifies your claim to being the most mentally ? poster on this message board next to supergangster. You got no business calling any QB trash when Wentz hasnt had a good game since September.

I love making yall ? ass Cowboys mad lol...Its clear that I come here and troll you ? and yall always eat the cheese. Talk about ? ...how ironic lol. Dak is trash! Put him on th3 Rams and he would look worse than Jared Goff! ? the Cowboys! Bucs gonna beat that ass next week! And you ? madddddd!!! Hahahahahaha
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An Eagles fan isnt capable of making me mad, just amused.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFC South is so trash

Fixed

Naw, ya'll are still trash. NFC South performance doesn't change that

No bruh don't get confident because ya'll beat the weak ass 49ers

Bruh, Y'all have been chasing the Texans for coming up on 2 years...THE TEXANS. Read the past couple pages, and see how terrible people think they are. That's your defending division champ/current division leader.

2 years? No luck terrible offensive line no running game and still won 8 games last season....when is the last time has tampa bay contended for anything aside for being in the bottom of the barrel? ? the division ya'll are one of the worst teams in the NFC period don't worry about what my team will do just hope ya'll can win atleast 8 games this season

At yalls best you were the bullies of the AFC South. Y'all are looking 3-6 in the face, but ya...keep worrying anout the Bucs going 8-8.

I just looked at your remaining schedule, and as usual it looks like a lot of L's except for divisional games.

8rac3fgdc57o.jpg

Ok keep thinking that....chiefs has the bottom 3 pass offense.....green bay and steelers might be the toughest games on the schedule but not impossible to win....? ya'll gotta play the bears, saints twice, chargers seahawks and cowboys all those games are L's waiting to happen don't say ? when your team doesn't win no more games

@vageneral08

Had to do my weekly update after we just finished knockin off 5 straight.

Remember when you were saying how the AFC South is better than the NFC South? Remember you were saying the division was trash and the Falcons were just runnin through it? Welp..the AFC South is still a ? , and y'all are still 3rd in the ? division out there.

Ok barely beat the saints after they owned ya'll for the past 3 years yall and the falcons are the only teams with a winning record which is the same with the afc south houston and titans....you still bragging about about being a wildcard for right now? Lol that's how you not used to winning ?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Vic Beasley had 3 sacks yesterday.

13.5 for the season

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Why are there idiots on twitter tweeting "Put Romo In"...I hate casual football fans

Ehhhh there are certain games you can watch and tell Dak isn't a better option for than Romo, this is clearly one of them. Dak has made this way harder than it ever had to be.

True but waiting til after 11 straight wins to bench him and put in a Romo who hasn't played a down this season thinking he's going to come in and save the game is silly
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Giants shoulda lost. 5 dropped picks by thr cowboys
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    Or.....the Cowboys should've took that L because they dropped 5 picks.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited December 2016
    Options
    When asked about the Rams' offense.....

"It looked like a middle school offense out there."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/todd-gurley-calls-out-rams-effort-says-they-look-like-a-middle-school-offense/
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are there idiots on twitter tweeting "Put Romo In"...I hate casual football fans

Ehhhh there are certain games you can watch and tell Dak isn't a better option for than Romo, this is clearly one of them. Dak has made this way harder than it ever had to be.

True but waiting til after 11 straight wins to bench him and put in a Romo who hasn't played a down this season thinking he's going to come in and save the game is silly

No I agree, it's the situation we put ourselves in though and I was afraid was gonna happen. As much as Dak has performed beyond expectations it's still crazy to me in my mind we have him on the field starting over Tony Romo, because while I agreed you can't ? up momentum I still have never budged that Romo is the better QB and it really isn't even close, pretty sure @coop9889 and some others would agree with me.

Dak can't even recognize a ? blitz unless Romo sits him down on the sideline and walks him through it on a clipboard man, but I'm supposed to believe he'll win us playoff games at this point? Seriously the Giants weren't using complex blitzes, they were just bringing an extra man on the rush and Dak never once changed the protection because he has no idea what he is looking at, it happened in the Minnesota game as well, snd against Philly. It's a nightmare scenario because Romo should have been gotten his reps to be playoff ready because by all football logic he should be starting, but the Cowboys literally sold their soul for a good regular season, but the first smart defense we play in the playoffs is gonna eat us alive fortunately for us there are only two of them in the NFC and due to how seeding works and how anemic Seattles offense plays at times we would probably never see them.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    I got the feeling that Romo will start next year unless Dak wins the Super Bowl.

Jerry Jones still thinks Romo can win a ring with this team.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where Dez?

Getting double cover

I nt
    THATS MY ? DEFENSE!!!!
    $200 million well spent

martin-o.gif

Bruh.. I'm only talking about player match ups

Ok...Dez has had 2 catches against Jenkins this whole season. 1 went for 8 yards...the other resulted in a fumble. So if player matchup is ur argument I'm not sure how Dez is helping your case...oh yeah n don't forget that INT Dez slipped on. Jenkins has ABSOLUTELY shut Dez out this year...? the whole defense has...is not like Dez is eating when he not covered by jenkins.