Talib Kweli: Trump is a Violent Racist, Kanye Uplifting Him is Hurting Us

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Talib must have forgot that the wise can play dumb very easily. Trump is definitely a smart man.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    He's not saying anything. All this was said with his tweets. Also didn't watch LOLOL
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's not saying anything. All this was said with his tweets. Also didn't watch LOLOL

Why u so defensive ? Dont shoot the messenger, receive the message
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ye just tryna make his future campaign look good

He aint that crazy he know what he doin
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Talib must have forgot that the wise can play dumb very easily. Trump is definitely a smart man.

It's 1 vs 9
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye upliftin him is huritng us???
    disagree Kanye is an idiot but people who actually work under for/with Trump are more culpable of anything than Kanye is. I dont think anyone pays attention to Kanye in a serious sense anymore anyway.
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Talib must have forgot that the wise can play dumb very easily. Trump is definitely a lucky man.

Fixed

You do not win the USA presidential election from been Lucky neither do you accumulate the type of wealth the man has from been Lucky
    .Donald Trump is actually smarter than people give him credit for,his smartness was underrated by Hillary and her supporters
    They thought he was dumb till the election nite

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Ye just tryna make his future campaign look good

He aint that crazy he know what he doin

So by going to the hospital for a mental breakdown and your wife spending time with a Raiders player, you would say "he know what he doing"?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    Talib must have forgot that the wise can play dumb very easily. Trump is definitely a lucky man.

Fixed

You do not win the USA presidential election from been Lucky neither do you accumulate the type of wealth the man has from been Lucky
    .Donald Trump is actually smarter than people give him credit for,his smartness was underrated by Hillary and her supporters

1st His wealth was inherited ill credit that to luck, 2nd anytime some says "his smartness" and they are arguing that Donald Trump is some kind of genius, I recognize that he is brillant to you and I just let you cook. 3rd there were many factors why the election turned out how it went including but not limited to foreign interference, fear mongering, FBI interference etc
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fixed

No such thing as luck. That's a loser's way of thinking.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

Fixed

No such thing as luck. That's a loser's way of thinking.

Ironic that there is a whole series on Youtube about his many loses from a reputable online news channel TYT called Loser Donald.

https://youtu.be/kV4-M-0CAIs

https://youtu.be/zBvtxEhGnZM

https://youtu.be/UJ7TjJv40BY

Theres like 25 more videos if you get bored.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fixed

1st His wealth was inherited ill credit that to luck, 2nd anytime some says "his smartness" and they are arguing that Donald Trump is some kind of genius, I recognize that he is brillant to you and I just let you cook. 3rd there were many factors why the election turned out how it went including but not limited to foreign interference, fear mongering, FBI interference etc

No matter how hard y'all try, you can't discredit turning millions into billions

Lot of posters love discrediting people who've done ? they haven't

It's like Robert Jackson calling LeBron a ?
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fixed

I thought you said it was luck? Now you saying FBI interference,fear mongering, foreign interference etc those were calculated moves
    The White House is at #1700 Pennsylvania Avenue nw DC, trump just built a 5 star hotel at 1100 Pennsylvania Ave,few blocks from the White House,couple months later he won the presidential election and you telling me the man is Lucky???
    Everybody underrated the mans smartness
    That's why he's the president elect today.
    I saw a picture of hillarys campaign staff on the Election Day suited up in a privet jet popping champagne, no disrespect,they were clearly thinking like you at that time and I'm sure they not thinking like you right now

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Why u so defensive ? Dont shoot the messenger, receive the message

How am I defensive because I don't want to support a ? vulture ?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...

No such thing as luck...