Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    First Cole now her. Dudes a Lost soul

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    She seems hurt like a deranged fan.

Not deranged just passionate, music is very intimate. She's young, so she most likely grew up on Ye's music. J.Cole did the same thing on False Prophets. At least she's willing to admit that her hero is flawed.
    U got some posters on here who'll cosign their favs to and through regardless of what transpired.

@ChiCity
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    K. West is crazy
    Katt is crazy

Hopefully one day you'll understand how disrespectful/dismissive it is to call someone crazy just because you don't understand their reality

I don't care for the term "illuminati" because it creates a "distance" in the mind
    These people are just super rich elites/oligarchs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV0zJHUIhac
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sound like he curbed her one time or some ?
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye right now is a guy who is trying to stay current with the times. He could definitely be on his college dropout or registration ? but he feels that he has to do what's hot now to stay on. It's not his fault though.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    She don't even know that ?

Do you?

No, that's why I haven't wrote a poem about him.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    should ve addressed the poem to her pops
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    We've seen this with Dave Chappelle.. Media trying to make a sane person look insane.. I hope Yeezy can get his life in order..

This. Same with Katt

? love to bask in their own ignorance though so you can't tell most of these ? ?

lol
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Yall defensive, shooting the messenger. He's a white-worshipping ? yet u attack her for checking him.

J Cole did the same thing, more viciously but nobody took shots at him tho.. 2 sides
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    K. West is crazy
    Katt is crazy

Hopefully one day you'll understand how disrespectful/dismissive it is to call someone crazy just because you don't understand their reality

I don't care for the term "illuminati" because it creates a "distance" in the mind
    These people are just super rich elites/oligarchs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV0zJHUIhac

Don't mean you ain't crazy. Just like grownmen that join gangs

They crazy.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As the brother said, "crazy" is dismissive. It does nothing for human progression.

We could look at a grown man that joined a gang and study the enviornment that caused that decision.

Or we could just call him crazy and lock him up.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could only watch like 2 seconds of that ? , but it seemed like she was trying make Kim K out to be the cause of whatever the ? is wrong with Kanye rather than a symptom of it.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall defensive, shooting the messenger. He's a white-worshipping ? yet u attack her for checking him.

J Cole did the same thing, more viciously but nobody took shots at him tho.. 2 sides

Well she does come off as cuckoo if that constitutes an attack. Strangely enough, I can understand how J Cole can allude to this in his music. I would find it off, however, if one of my friends told me she had written a poem about how disappointed she is in Kanye. I typically don't have the kind of time that would allow me to make a poem for the celebs who have let me down. She is too pressed.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    No doubt she's your typical emotional spoken word poet.. but i focused on receiving the message versus critiquing the messenger.

Sidebar: i used love Def Poetry Jam on hbo....
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo a message from a teenager

• anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she seem crazy with her almost crying delivery but she roasted him
  • Trillfate
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Lmaooo a message from a teenager

? u dont know her age. Meanwhile kanye is holding up plates of food for white acceptance... "Lmaooo"
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Yup. I'm a unapologetic natural ? .

Whut That Cosa Smell Like?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She seems invested.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with Kanye.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She needs to put all that passion toward something worthwhile.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat is crazy. By any diagnostic measure he is not well. You do Kat a disservice by dismissing his behavior as "something we just don't understand." Kat's illness has made him into his own worst enemy and you enable him to act out his pathology by dismissing what is a natural reaction to psychotic behavior I.e. "you're crazy." That doesn't mean he lacks substance or shouldn't be cared for, but he's crazy. When he stops doing percievably crazy things, then we can talk. But, stop ignoring that this man is sick and just saying "while people don't understand him." I don't like summary labels, but Kat hasn't been mislabled.

Kanye clearly has psychotic episodes, whether that's organic or a product of his environment is yet to be seen.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not deranged just passionate, music is very intimate. She's young, so she most likely grew up on Ye's music. J.Cole did the same thing on False Prophets. At least she's willing to admit that her hero is flawed.
    U got some posters on here who'll cosign their favs to and through regardless of what transpired.

@ChiCity
    You need a father figure b

GOOD music is good music, period
  • Trillfate
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »

@ChiCity

It hasnt been good music since Twisted Fantasy tho... Stans like u forced yourself to "like" Yeezus and TLOP.. ? 's trash
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »

@ChiCity

It hasnt been good music since Twisted Fantasy tho... Stans like u forced yourself to "like" Yeezus and TLOP.. ? 's trash

TLOP had its moments... a step up from YEEZUS which I personally think is his worst album