The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everything that happens is known and planned...

nothing happens by accident
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    lol CIA and Trump/FBI beefin clearly
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still loving every second of all this ? !!!!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And is casting, reality show-style, a cabinet brought to you by Carl Jr.’s and stocked with billionaires, retired generals and people dedicated to undoing the systems they’ll be charged with running.

An environmental chief dedicated to suing the EPA. An education chief dedicated to dismantling traditional public schools. A labor chief from a burger chain who loves robot labor, loathes human workers and proclaims “I like beautiful women in bikinis eating burgers. I think it’s very American.”

A reminder to everyone looking ahead to Trump’s America, which is looking anything but great, and bewailing that “this is not normal”

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/respond-trump-new-normal-article-1.2905346
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I just read china may stop importing american goods and exporting Chinese goods. Global financial meltdown.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I just read china may stop importing american goods and exporting Chinese goods. Global financial meltdown.

Trade war ,? is going to get ugly.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's like I am talking to a brick wall...

"NONE of this affects black people!!!!"

Simpletons!

• ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

CIA is telling ducktales. Everyone knows the emails were leaked, not hacked. And not by Russia either.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The opposite is happening, and people need to stop listening to doom and gloom white liberals. Economy is surging right now and about to boom, so everyone should take advantage of that ? , because you can be sure rich white folk will. China can't do ? and sure as hell depends on us for trade.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Oh, so you are "loving" the idea of millions of people,who a great significant number happen to be (low income,walking class ) black people, losing their healthcare insurance, nation wide "stop & frisk" in "urban communities " ,Trump appointing blatant ? 's men like Steve Bannon,and boot-licking ? like Ben Carson,to powerful & influential positions in government,a pending trade war with China, etc etc??

But let me guess, you consider yourself "socially conscious pro-black"?

• not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

The opposite is happening, and people need to stop listening to doom and gloom white liberals. Economy is surging right now and about to boom, so everyone should take advantage of that ? , because you can be sure rich white folk will. China can't do ? and sure as hell depends on us for trade.

China was the United States' 3rd largest goods export market in 2015.

China was the United States' largest supplier of goods imports in 2015.

Don't know where you're getting your facts from. But those two show what will happen if china decides to pull the trigger.

China does not depend on the US for trade as you can see. But america does depend on China immensely @ThaNubianGod
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

Oh, so you are "loving" the idea of millions of people,who a great significant number happen to be (low income,walking class ) black people, losing their healthcare insurance, nation wide "stop & frisk" in "urban communities " ,Trump appointing blatant ? 's men like Steve Bannon,and boot-licking ? like Ben Carson,to powerful & influential positions in government,a pending trade war with China, etc etc??

I'm loving this ? . This is what humans are. They help the people that look like them the most. Stop expecting white people to want to help or align themselves with us. That trade war is gonna turn the dollar into ? . You know what you can do tho? Show your black neighbor how to plant veggies or fruits and start raising some chickens. Complaining does nothing, preparing is everything. Nation building when the odds are stacked against you.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those Certificates of Divestiture
    That Carrier Deal
    That Blind-Trust Issue
    Those Fannie and Freddie Investments
    That Phone Call With Taiwan
    That Deutsche Bank Debt
    That Secret Service Detail
    That Property in Georgia (the Country)
    That Phone Call With Erdogan
    That Las Vegas Labor Dispute
    That Hotel in Washington, D.C.
    That Argentinian Office Building
    Those Companies in Saudi Arabia
    That British Wind Farm
    Those Indian Business Partners
    That Envoy From the Philippines

these bullet points are expounded here
    https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/12/donald-trump-conflicts-of-interests/508382/
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm loving this ? . This is what humans are. They help the people that look like them the most. Stop expecting white people to want to help or align themselves with us. That trade war is gonna turn the dollar into ? . You know what you can do tho? Show your black neighbor how to plant veggies or fruits and start raising some chickens. Complaining does nothing, preparing is everything. Nation building when the odds are stacked against you.

What the ? I'm missing here???

So again the prospect of millions of black people losing something as vital to them as healthcare access is something to jump up for joy for? Something to "love"??

Yet when called self-hating ? , y'all get upset and offended
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those Certificates of Divestiture
    That Carrier Deal
    That Blind-Trust Issue
    Those Fannie and Freddie Investments
    That Phone Call With Taiwan
    That Deutsche Bank Debt
    That Secret Service Detail
    That Property in Georgia (the Country)
    That Phone Call With Erdogan
    That Las Vegas Labor Dispute
    That Hotel in Washington, D.C.
    That Argentinian Office Building
    Those Companies in Saudi Arabia
    That British Wind Farm
    Those Indian Business Partners
    That Envoy From the Philippines

these bullet points are expounded here
    https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/12/donald-trump-conflicts-of-interests/508382/

And the man did not even take oath for the office yet.........
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

But...this won't affect nothing so just watch the world burn the right?
  • blackrain
    Options

You realize that's simply not a feasible option for many right?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

What the ? I'm missing here???

So again the prospect of millions of black people losing something as vital to them as healthcare access is something to jump up for joy for? Something to "love"??

Yet when called self-hating ? , y'all get upset and offended

Yes! Hopefully it wakes you nignogs up. As a PEOPLE we can incorporate a sys

Life isn't ? fairytales where ? works out for everyone. You want that? Put yourself in a coma and dream that ? . Cuz its not and NEVER will be a reality. Do for self. What should be happening is all the black doctors and practitioners should be linking up to help us? I have friends in the medical field who are trying to create an app to do just that. More white people are going to lose it then black people anyway.

Stop begging for handouts from a country that has repeatedly let it be known that you aren't ? .
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

You think so little of black people? You cant start an indoor/outdoor garden thats 5x5x2? Reliance on the govt for EVERYTHING is how people fail. Because once that govt stops doing what you NEED you're up ? creek without a paddle and a hole in your boat.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

Who says it won't affect anything. If the dollar collapses the many that I have collapse as well. I hope this doesn't happen.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

CIA is telling ducktales. Everyone knows the emails were leaked, not hacked. And not by Russia either.

nah i think

CIA , NSA and Homeland Security have always been at odds with the FBI , interms of intel and jurisdiction.

the FBI seems easily manipulated , politicised and has alot of idealists.

wheras the CIA seems to have alot of bureaucracy issues.

and its now comming to a head.
  • blackrain
    Options

You think so little of black people? You cant start an indoor/outdoor garden thats 5x5x2? Reliance on the govt for EVERYTHING is how people fail. Because once that govt stops doing what you NEED you're up ? creek without a paddle and a hole in your boat.

I think vet highly of black people...I'm just not an idealist....can I start a garden? Yes..can everyone? No. Based simply on where some people live it's not feasible. Not everyone has the time and money to do it either. Maintaining a garden ain't just no casual weekend activity especially if you're talking growing food not just for yourself but others too. That's time and money some people don't have. Y'all love throwing out grand ideas with no real plan behind it or consideration for how it would actually be executed...just "Start a garden"...yet when someone asks how "oh so you don't think black people can do it?"
  • blackrain
    Options

Who says it won't affect anything. If the dollar collapses the many that I have collapse as well. I hope this doesn't happen.

So then why say you love it? If it would ? you over ain't nothing to love about that