The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    This Raptor/Celtics beef the only rivalry in cheap seats

Ain't no beef this ? wolfing just cut they had their 1st successful season since 01 lol they're only 2 games ahead of us in the standings despite having a full compliment of players, ain't nobody worried about Toronto lls

sully still hasnt played a game

the ? he doing anyways? smh

He's always injured but comparing sully to Jae and Al who were out 2 weeks and IT who's averaging 26ppg is flat out wrong. When we had our full compliment of players we're 9-4 it's an anti Celtics sentiment in here so people try to crown teams after 25 games

im pretty sure dwane casey flat out compared the two which is ? but thats just #coachcasey for you its not the dumbest thing hes said lol
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This DMo situation is getting more and more bizarre everyday
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ain't no beef this ? wolfing just cut they had their 1st successful season since 01 lol they're only 2 games ahead of us in the standings despite having a full compliment of players, ain't nobody worried about Toronto lls

Lol. We haven't had a starting pf all season and caroll has played 2 more games than crowder. Foh. It's next man up. And get your facts right before I embarrass you.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Wizards Are Dead, Ernie Grunfeld Has Killed Them

http://deadspin.com/the-wizards-are-dead-ernie-grunfeld-has-killed-them-1789786379

The fact that a list of the NBA’s worst active players in 2016 would include Burke, Nicholson, Smith, and Thornton is no surprise. For that matter, that the Wizards would not only employ but actually use—depend on!—literally all four of those players isn’t all that surprising either, if you’ve paid attention to the Wizards at any point in the 13 years Ernie Grunfeld has been the team’s president of basketball operations.

Only great thing about this is I can get row A floor seats against other ? ass teams for less than $100 for some games.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol. We haven't had a starting pf all season and caroll has played 2 more games than crowder. Foh. It's next man up. And get your facts right before I embarrass you.

Lol embarrass huh? Wait til we're both completely healthy and stop overrating sullinger
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Lemme add a small tidbit for the raptors and this applies to the hawks too

The marketing/overall presentation for those two teams tries wayyyyyy too hard to be "cool" and "down"
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

The marketing/overall presentation for those two teams tries wayyyyyy too hard to be "cool" and "down"

THANK YOU
  • Beta
    edited December 2016
    Options

THANK YOU

I saw a raptors intro to a game and they had the players dancing and damn near about to rap and everything and it was so inauthentic or like it was pandering

Im like "this is canada though"

Then the hawks are just misguided so they use alot of urban pop culture to try and get the fake fans to be down with the hawks.

Prime examples are the ? guy playing OJ da juiceman every two mins, Gucci, jeezy, future, and TI performing once a week, and when schroder scores the audio plays "Got Eeeeeemmmm!!!"
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I hate kobe ? riders like down to bottom of my soul I hate them ?

How the ? is a video of kobe throwing a temper tantrum in practice showing he has more passion than lebron

Ima make sure I never get into a argument with these ? for the rest of my life especially on fb because it turns into a kobe circle ? and meaningless meme that doesn't prove anything but they will stand by it any ways
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    This site been buggin the ? out today
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    last night's win only gets one Caw...

"Caw"

Word.

To "Caw" or not to "Caw" is the question this season.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

THANK YOU

I saw a raptors intro to a game and they had the players dancing and damn near about to rap and everything and it was so inauthentic or like it was pandering

Then the hawks are just misguided so they use alot of urban pop culture to try and get the fake fans to be down with the hawks.

Prime examples are the ? guy playing OJ da juiceman every two mins, Gucci, jeezy, future, and TI performing once a week, and when schroder scores the audio plays "Got Eeeeeemmmm!!!"

What else do you expect from the Hawks of the north?
  • Beta
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

THANK YOU

What else do you expect from the Hawks of the north?

s8zpmqgowfd2.jpg
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JV passing so well out of the pick and roll tonight
  • NoCanadiansEH
    Options
    ...our offense was just looking the best ive seen it in quite some time..

take a timeout
    and it goes to ? smfh
  • NoCanadiansEH
    Options

never said i ? with it that try hard ? has a lot to do with drake too smh

all this drake ? i dont ? with. reeks of corniness
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the best Raptors offence I've seen in maybe ever from this squad
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Raps are set, but the problem with them is until they can win on the road in May, they'll get an annual early Summer sonnin from Bron and the Cavs, like he used to give the Pacers and Bulls in his Heat days.
  • Beta
    Options
    8 point guards average 20 points or more...
  • Beta
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Wizards are truly atrocious