The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

Wonder why these DBs coming at Pryor like this. Janoris Jenkins talked ? about him earlier this season too
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

Wonder why these DBs coming at Pryor like this. Janoris Jenkins talked ? about him earlier this season too

Don't understand this either. You don't hear anything about Pryor talkin ? . Maybe the fact that he's been hyped up early as the Browns best weapon. Watch he ends up with Tennessee or Detroit & starts goin off.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    el patron fisher went out like pablo in season 2 of narcos smh.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFC South is so trash

Fixed

Naw, ya'll are still trash. NFC South performance doesn't change that

No bruh don't get confident because ya'll beat the weak ass 49ers

Bruh, Y'all have been chasing the Texans for coming up on 2 years...THE TEXANS. Read the past couple pages, and see how terrible people think they are. That's your defending division champ/current division leader.

2 years? No luck terrible offensive line no running game and still won 8 games last season....when is the last time has tampa bay contended for anything aside for being in the bottom of the barrel? ? the division ya'll are one of the worst teams in the NFC period don't worry about what my team will do just hope ya'll can win atleast 8 games this season

At yalls best you were the bullies of the AFC South. Y'all are looking 3-6 in the face, but ya...keep worrying anout the Bucs going 8-8.

I just looked at your remaining schedule, and as usual it looks like a lot of L's except for divisional games.

8rac3fgdc57o.jpg

Ok keep thinking that....chiefs has the bottom 3 pass offense.....green bay and steelers might be the toughest games on the schedule but not impossible to win....? ya'll gotta play the bears, saints twice, chargers seahawks and cowboys all those games are L's waiting to happen don't say ? when your team doesn't win no more games

@vageneral08

Had to do my weekly update after we just finished knockin off 5 straight.

Remember when you were saying how the AFC South is better than the NFC South? Remember you were saying the division was trash and the Falcons were just runnin through it? Welp..the AFC South is still a ? , and y'all are still 3rd in the ? division out there.

Ok barely beat the saints after they owned ya'll for the past 3 years yall and the falcons are the only teams with a winning record which is the same with the afc south houston and titans....you still bragging about about being a wildcard for right now? Lol that's how you not used to winning ?

We split with the Saints last year, but ok. And where in my post did I mention a wild card or playoffs? AFC South isn't ? with our division.

Tough loss yesterday though. I know it can be hard playing at home against Brock Osweiller, Alfred Blue, and CJ Fiedorowicz

6jjy5ghrrj6u.gif

? you a damn lie....nfc south aint been ? aside from falcons and panthers recently saints been owning ya'll at your own house for a while must feel good to finally sweep a division rival in years.....matter of fact ya'll couldn't even beat us last year without luck lol

And y'all ain't been ? aside from who? Who's the AFC South's Panthers and Falcons? The Colts ain't it bruh....that cat's out the bag. Y'all were just AFC South bullies. Y'all got us last year. Congratulations, haha.

Let's get a avi bet going. I'll set up a thread with a poll for the worst division. You down?

Afc south panthers and falcons? Neither one has had half the consistency the colts have had in years nobody has had that type of consistency in ya'll division period which is why it's trash....7-8-1 record led that division one year you smelling yourself now because your team is on a winning streak but let's see how you act if they start ? up again....you can set up any poll you want I'm not basing this off other people opinions which you do but look at the stats and records between the two divisions and see who has the better numbers than get back with me

2016 Non-divisional record

NFC South 18-18
    AFC South 14-23

Division point differential (points scored - points against) 2016
    NFC South +61
    AFC South -133

2015 Head to head

NFC South wins 10
    AFC South wins 6

I got to admit...it is funny when somebody asks for stats and he provides them
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vageneral constantly getting sonned

That ? shoulda admitted he was wrong weeks ago or at least shut up about it, old.boy been killing him for weeks now. Lmao
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFC South is so trash

Fixed

Naw, ya'll are still trash. NFC South performance doesn't change that

No bruh don't get confident because ya'll beat the weak ass 49ers

Bruh, Y'all have been chasing the Texans for coming up on 2 years...THE TEXANS. Read the past couple pages, and see how terrible people think they are. That's your defending division champ/current division leader.

2 years? No luck terrible offensive line no running game and still won 8 games last season....when is the last time has tampa bay contended for anything aside for being in the bottom of the barrel? ? the division ya'll are one of the worst teams in the NFC period don't worry about what my team will do just hope ya'll can win atleast 8 games this season

At yalls best you were the bullies of the AFC South. Y'all are looking 3-6 in the face, but ya...keep worrying anout the Bucs going 8-8.

I just looked at your remaining schedule, and as usual it looks like a lot of L's except for divisional games.

8rac3fgdc57o.jpg

Ok keep thinking that....chiefs has the bottom 3 pass offense.....green bay and steelers might be the toughest games on the schedule but not impossible to win....? ya'll gotta play the bears, saints twice, chargers seahawks and cowboys all those games are L's waiting to happen don't say ? when your team doesn't win no more games

@vageneral08

Had to do my weekly update after we just finished knockin off 5 straight.

Remember when you were saying how the AFC South is better than the NFC South? Remember you were saying the division was trash and the Falcons were just runnin through it? Welp..the AFC South is still a ? , and y'all are still 3rd in the ? division out there.

Ok barely beat the saints after they owned ya'll for the past 3 years yall and the falcons are the only teams with a winning record which is the same with the afc south houston and titans....you still bragging about about being a wildcard for right now? Lol that's how you not used to winning ?

We split with the Saints last year, but ok. And where in my post did I mention a wild card or playoffs? AFC South isn't ? with our division.

Tough loss yesterday though. I know it can be hard playing at home against Brock Osweiller, Alfred Blue, and CJ Fiedorowicz

6jjy5ghrrj6u.gif

? you a damn lie....nfc south aint been ? aside from falcons and panthers recently saints been owning ya'll at your own house for a while must feel good to finally sweep a division rival in years.....matter of fact ya'll couldn't even beat us last year without luck lol

And y'all ain't been ? aside from who? Who's the AFC South's Panthers and Falcons? The Colts ain't it bruh....that cat's out the bag. Y'all were just AFC South bullies. Y'all got us last year. Congratulations, haha.

Let's get a avi bet going. I'll set up a thread with a poll for the worst division. You down?

Afc south panthers and falcons? Neither one has had half the consistency the colts have had in years nobody has had that type of consistency in ya'll division period which is why it's trash....7-8-1 record led that division one year you smelling yourself now because your team is on a winning streak but let's see how you act if they start ? up again....you can set up any poll you want I'm not basing this off other people opinions which you do but look at the stats and records between the two divisions and see who has the better numbers than get back with me

2016 Non-divisional record

NFC South 18-18
    AFC South 14-23

Division point differential (points scored - points against) 2016
    NFC South +61
    AFC South -133

2015 Head to head

NFC South wins 10
    AFC South wins 6

Lol ? chose one season....let me give you something better to see.....

NFC South saints have the best record out of the 4 teams with a whooping 331-418-5 overall behind them is the falcons with 330-432-6 overall and the bucs with 241-386-1 overall and the panthers with 166-169-1 let's compare that to the afc south.....colts 494-433-7 overall record titans 404-442-6 overall record, jags have a 152-189 overall record and the texans have a 97-127 overall record....granted houston and jags haven't been in the league as long as the other teams but atleast their numbers aren't as ? the nfc south records all 4 of those teams have losing records but that division is good??? Lol.....just remember you talk alot when your team wins let's find out if you will still say something if they lose
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vageneral constantly getting sonned

That ? shoulda admitted he was wrong weeks ago or at least shut up about it, old.boy been killing him for weeks now. Lmao

Check my last post then you will think differently he hasn't killed ?
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Strictly in here for the Fischer jokes...just passing by
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder what Harbaugh will cry about after tonight's loss
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

we jus waiting for the headsets to stop working
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Avi bet who wants it
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

we jus waiting for the headsets to stop working

Happens to us too difference is we are always prepared
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    And we don't cry cheat after getting beat fair and square
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I got an avi for you Dabull after tonight's L
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Should be ours
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Defense played well on that 1st drive I'm mad our offense stalled tho
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hester put us in a hole smh
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    glnt1st4yyzv.png
    Now, Hometown Smallwood on IR, too? AND the ? long snapper?

Yeah...muthafuck THIS season. I need everyone who's playing Minny to smash they ? so we can get that high pick.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Edelman needs to get his head in the game