What yall getting your significant other for Christmas?

Options
TayGettem
TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
? ? ? Christmas right around the cover muthafckas. Sooooo I ain't did no shopping for my ole lady or kids yet. I'm one of those last min shoppers. An I was just wondering what yall getting for ya significant other or kids so I can get some ideas

Also im on a budget and kinda cheap I was never one of those max out my card just to see my kids smile ass ? . I got bills to pay so be happy I got u anything ya feel me.

My kids young by the way daughter 4 son 1

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was thinking about a Fitbit. He works out a lot
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got my wife a pea coat she been wanting some shoes a necklace and a spa package that included manicure pedicure ? and massage
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? I have no idea. I am trying to convince her to get these new appliances for her christmas gift but she BS'ing.

She buys whatever she wants during the year so I dont know. I got her a Michael Kors google watch for her birthday. She is not into purses and jewelry.

I am lost.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    ? ? ? Christmas right around the cover muthafckas. Sooooo I ain't did no shopping for my ole lady or kids yet. I'm one of those last min shoppers. An I was just wondering what yall getting for ya significant other or kids so I can get some ideas

Also im on a budget and kinda cheap I was never one of those max out my card just to see my kids smile ass ? . I got bills to pay so be happy I got u anything ya feel me.

My kids young by the way daughter 4 son 1

I feel you on keeping it affordable. Nothing worse than balling out at Christmas just to struggle to catch up in January.

I'm thinking about getting him a couple model planes to add to his collection. He enjoys putting them together. That and a bunch of little ? to add to his stocking.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Some Kate ? purse that cost me $300, gonna fill that ? up with job applications. Hope that purse play movies cause that's her entertainment budget for 2017 all gone.

$300 for a purse? ? you got off easy lol
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    she dropped her phone in a puddle the other day, so this year's gift is a given
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Formmy #1 I just took her in vacation. BUT- Some of those Rihanna PUMA sneakers and slippers and the sweat shirt. Had to pay a reseller bc they were sold out everywhere.

For my #2 she getting a leather backpack w gold zippers and an Apple Watch
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

Oh so thats why.....
    Its gonna be the same number right?

you gotta eat ? to ? with mines
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Formmy #1 I just took her in vacation. BUT- Some of those Rihanna PUMA sneakers and slippers and the sweat shirt. Had to pay a reseller bc they were sold out everywhere.

GOAT, player ?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh so thats why.....
    Its gonna be the same number right?

you gotta eat ? to ? with mines

No I dont
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Some Kate ? purse that cost me $300, gonna fill that ? up with job applications. Hope that purse play movies cause that's her entertainment budget for 2017 all gone.

A Gem necklace and this.

This ? ain't lying spent 250 on a ? purse and then even more on a ? vanity. I'm still confused on the difference between a vanity and a dresser.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not getting her ? and she aint getting me ? . over 20 years of Christmas shopping for our kids wears the hell out of u. We have 3 grown kids and the baby is a teenager. We done with Christmas giving. Im frying a turkey and she gonna cook the other ? . we eating, watching football, and getting ? . This will be the best Christmas ever.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at grown men celebrating Christmas. Who raised you ? ?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not getting her ? and she aint getting me ? . over 20 years of Christmas shopping for our kids wears the hell out of u. We have 3 grown kids and the baby is a teenager. We done with Christmas giving. Im frying a turkey and she gonna cook the other ? . we eating, watching football, and getting ? . This will be the best Christmas ever.

Is life at your age everything you thought it'd be?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Lol at grown men celebrating Christmas. Who raised you ? ?

So what u saying is u single with no kids and ya parents didn't love u b
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Just got her some coach sneakers at bloomingdales online for da low at 177 the original price was 295 thank ? for online shoppin
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No idea. She sent me and her mom a wishlist of random ? that she's been wanting that she'll prolly just end up getting herself eventually if we don't get it. A new robe. Workout clothes. ? like that. My girl is easy to please when it comes to Xmas and birthdays and ? .
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is life at your age everything you thought it'd be?

hmmm good question. I can say the world is nothing like I thought it would be 30 years ago. I thought that when 2000 hit we would be living like the Jetsons. I would say I am disappointed by that. On a personal level though I would say life has exceeded my expectations. I have experienced more joy than pain. I have regrets but I have learned to live with those. Being a husband and father are the best things ever imo.

overall I am just enjoying my time here. I realize im closer to the end than I am to the beginning. I got a few things left that I want to accomplish and then I will just cool out until my time is up. the wife and agreed we will pick back up on the Christmas thing when we have grandkids. that will be a whole new type of fun. We get to buy them a whole bunch of ? and then look at our kids like y'all better take all of that ? with u lol.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Getting my son 'The Wild Thing' from Toys-R-Us

rjddqqvia6in.jpeg
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was thinking about a Fitbit. He works out a lot

Don't do it it's stupid
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    He wanted a new video camera so I'll probably get him one. I think he's getting me a new laptop cuz I've been telling him about how this one is on its last leg and I need a new food processor

• Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »

Side ? get presents now? Must be some new part of the game. I thought all a side chick got was ? and bubble gum

And y'all wonder why side hoes get all attached and start pushing boundaries, it's cuz y'all not respecting the boundaries, giving them all kinds of main girl benefits and privileges, smh