LMS : B'mer VS Paprika: Should BLACK AMERICANS automatically side with democrats in major elections?

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Bossexcellence where is that opening post u keep bragging about?
    Copy paste that ish real quick

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/552167/g-s-debate-rd2-bossexcellence-vs-zzombie-america-are-we-in-a-caste-system/p1

@gns and please note how i said i was at the gym so to give me a few hrs.. givin this ? alllllll the time in the world to say he wanted a new topic.. or that he was givin a post that was "indefensible"?!? but nah..

? went out like a ? after he saw my opening argument..

Wow that was ugly...

? that ? and his opening argument ? just got lucky he went first and the topic wasn't something that could be correctly argued

lol this ? jus told on himself..
    and proved what iv been sayin.

"lucky he went first.."

so basically given the chance to go first he wouldve came wit his argument.. meanin he had one..

BUT like i do these ? when im turnin them out i swayed his opinion and the ? found himself wit new thoughts that aligned wit mines..

its okay @zzombie i knew u were a ? in nature all along! hahaha

Do u think u guys could ever be friends?

lol i only tolerate that ? in the GoT thread..
    other then that..

? him!

So theres hope
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/552167/g-s-debate-rd2-bossexcellence-vs-zzombie-america-are-we-in-a-caste-system/p1

@gns and please note how i said i was at the gym so to give me a few hrs.. givin this ? alllllll the time in the world to say he wanted a new topic.. or that he was givin a post that was "indefensible"?!? but nah..

Wow that was ugly...

? that ? and his opening argument ? just got lucky he went first and the topic wasn't something that could be correctly argued

"lucky he went first.."

so basically given the chance to go first he wouldve came wit his argument.. meanin he had one..

BUT like i do these ? when im turnin them out i swayed his opinion and the ? found himself wit new thoughts that aligned wit mines..

other then that..

? him!

So theres hope

No peace..

DIE SLOW!

MY 4-4 MAKE SURE ALL YOUR KIDS DONT GROW!!!
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wow that was ugly...

"lucky he went first.."

other then that..

? him!

So theres hope

nah myG..
    thats for the sake of the thread.

GoT is bigger then us. hahahaha
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wow that was ugly...

"lucky he went first.."

? no
  • zzombie
    Options
    Anyone who argues that earth is flat is a complete ? ? .
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol yall wild
    If my attention span for long drawn out titans werent so low, id try to keep up with these ? more often
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My brother people have been 'convinced' of much dumber ? ...

That's the point of debating
  • CapitalB
    Options
    My yute u have to know to argue For and Against a topic in debating
    Its always been that way
    Regardless of personal opinions

Argue that fire is wet??? go ahead I'll wait

Facts have no sides or opinions

this commin from a ? who believes in a religion that says ur burn in a LAKE of fire fir eternity if u dont worship some skydaddy.

hahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    aye @zzombie IF we meet up i propose our next debate be if a man can live in the stomach of a whale..

of course ill be debating "HELL NO!" hahaha
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

If Earth were REALLY round, airline pilots would constantly have to adjust their controls so as not to fly off into space.

yuedbwfzu5p7.gif

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    This topic question is too one-sided. If you get caught on the wrong side, you're fighting way up hill. You should rephrase the question to, "In current times, should black Americans side with Democrats or Republicans in major elections?", and give each candidate a side.

Using words like "automatically" and only arguing one party makes it ridiculously easy for the "no" in this debate.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    This topic question is too one-sided. If you get caught on the wrong side, you're fighting way up hill. You should rephrase the question to, "In current times, should black Americans side with Democrats or Republicans in major elections?", and give each candidate a side.

Using words like "automatically" and only arguing one party makes it ridiculously easy for the "no" in this debate.

They assume we know nothing about America because one player got beat for not knowing anything about it in a similar topic. So they tried to take advantage but boy oh boy did this one backfire on em !!!! They can use your advice in the next one bwahahahhaha !!!

They need to let Boss pick their topics from now on cuz Yellowtape is horrible at it LOLOLOLOL

Justin-Timberlake-Blank-Stare.gif

nice try ? !

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I know Sion ain't talkin bout nobody captain being horrible at picking topics.......I just KNOW he aint.......
  • CapitalB
    Options
    I know Sion ain't talkin bout nobody captain being horrible at picking topics.......I just KNOW he aint.......

nah.. that ? is jus tryin to cause division within the ranks..

i mean..
    seriously?!?

who this ? thinks he's talking to??
    he must not have been paying attention all these years..

aint ? slick to a can of oil. "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"
  • zzombie
    Options

My brother people have been 'convinced' of much dumber ? ...

That's the point of debating

I think you mean dumb people have been convinced of dumber ? .
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

nah.. that ? is jus tryin to cause division within the ranks..

i mean..
    seriously?!?

who this ? thinks he's talking to??
    he must not have been paying attention all these years..

aint ? slick to a can of oil. "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Oh believe me I know lol. And even with the ? hands we been dealt, any debate that went at least 3 rounds we won. We bout this debating ? over here. Meanwhile this ? gotta conspire to get the perfect topic in order to compete. Lmaoooooooo.
  • zzombie
    Options
    I am surrounded by idiots on this forum complete total idiots....
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll post in a few hours after I'm finished at work.
  • Paprika
    Options
    The seal and the constitution, reflects the thinking of the founding fathers that this was to be a nation by white people, and for white people. Native Americans, Blacks, and all other non-white people, were to be the burden bearers for the real citizens of this nation.
    - Louis Farrakhan

The Democratic party is synonymous with the destruction of the black community, FDR withstanding. The Ku-Klux-? a nightmare to African-Americans during the late 1800s formed due to the Republicans winning the presidency and the Democratic's desire to preserve the sanctity of the white vote and punish blacks for occupying white space. It was only by the enactment of the 15th amendment that blacks were able to vote in every state, a vote which is given away without thought today.

With the latest presidential election, citizens saw the race as pick your poison setup. Blacks were the afterthought in both campaigns and are the supposed swing to give one candidate the final push to win. With endorsements from rappers and a president who similarly disappoints blacks the African American vote was earned. 94% of black females voted for Hilary while 80% of black males voted for her.
    All it takes for blacks to vote for a candidate is surface level promises and a smiling face.

In this race you had Neoconservatives, a Republican loving group switching to Hilary because of their fascination with the Cold War and her potential war with Russia. That should scare people, Neoconservatives couldn’t find fault with the great George W or his Iraq war. Both which would be revived in Hilary's Iran and Russian wars. As great as a dream Trump is to their goals, not releasing his taxes, friendship with Putin overrides their love of his immigration policies and climate change policies.

Politics affect the daily lives of citizens, dedicating ones vote to one party is not unaffected like following a sports team. If that team doesn’t win a championship they will still have fan’s loyalty year after year. When politicians representing their party don’t fulfil their promises to the voter it shouldn’t be taken in stride. Yet blacks show up in droves to allow the past mistakes become their present.

Look at Bill Clinton, that man played the sax, he’s got soul, he’s one of us. After the 8 years he served in term he gave financial incentives to federal prisons, longer sentences for blacks while smiling and denouncing the effects of the crime bill in a speech, “There are more African American men in our correction system than in our colleges; when almost one in three African American men, in their twenties, are either in jail, on parole, or otherwise under the supervision of the criminal system. Nearly one in three.”

During the two week span where he had the power to veto this bill, Jesse Jackson had this to say, ‘with one stroke of your veto pen, to correct the most grievous racial injustice built into our legal system.’

And like that the adorable ‘cousin Pookie' Obama loves to mock black people for having is sent to jail for the 100-to-1 disparity of being black with ? ? .

“No good house was ever built on a bad foundation.” – Bill Clinton

A house blacks are ready to live in due to familiarity, and fear of leaving the political plantation.
  • Paprika
    Options
    You guys need to find someone to sub for b'mer cuz this is ridiculous. I don't mind the win but you guys need to get it together. Might I suggest mryounggun ? Or perhaps Boss since he's already here.

According to the mod log dude was in the PPM for 2 hours from 1am to 3am, went into the ADHD thread for 15 minutes and then the PPM thread for another hour today -_-*.....

I'm at a dinner party so excuse me if he's posted :+1: someone PM him.

Sion, you're a fool for this lol.

PPM getting views from repeat offenders. That's a long time to be in one thread though.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we're in a ? debate u gump!

if felt that way when the topic was brought up and u knew what side u had to defend u wiulsve spoke up.. but u didnt??! why!!? cause u either thought u could argue ur side.. u actually agreed wit what u had to argue or i was too dumb to argue my side seein as it wasnt about ? ..

? i made my openning post and u ? urself..
    that or i was so convincing i changed ur belief..

but dont feel ashamed..
    i have a way wit changin the way a ? thinks no matter how they parents raised them..

CLASSIC old school disrespect!!!
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicca i posted my ? at like 5pm yesterday...TF!!! Im not connected to my phone bruh...? aint that serious...fukkk it bruh, u can finish it since it's that important to u....@sion
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Zzombie do got a point tho. Some topics ppl will make up their minds about before a point is even made. If I ask 2 ppl go debate is Earth flat it's almost impossible to win unless the person is a complete fool.

You probably should make that a debate topic. Might turn out to be interesting.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ronald Reagan, the white jesus to modern day republicans. Is the grand architect of the failed policies of the republican party. A lot of the ghettos and poverty affected areas and disparity of our community is a direct link to ronald reagan.

Economy. Reagan cut taxes for the rich and raised taxes on the low and middle class. (The classes predominantly made up of us) In 1982, reagan signed the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act. That law set the stage for future economic depression. Reagan tripled the National Debt. When reagan came in to office, the national debt was $900 billion. At the end of term the debt was well over $2.8 trillion.

Corruption. In 1986, american hostages were being helpd in Iran. (The US does not negotiate with terrorist) Reagan illegally (by going around congress) sold arms and gave money to the Iranian government . The money and guns ended up in the hands of the Nicaraguan rebels, which made way for al-qeada and isis....thanks republicans. But these things are never spoken of by republicans or those whom think we shouldn't vote democrat.

Drugs/Aids. The ? era was the holly grail for reaganomics. Now one has to be objective here. The ? era destroyed our communities and overall social status. It was absolute terror. Now the ? rules are introduced. Meaning hard time for offenders and users. Offenders should have been punished, this is logic but users are sick and need help. Its a disease not a crime to be addicted to drugs. The reagan administration never uttered the word aids until a year after the epidemic had reared its head. Reagan dont care about black people...lol (kanye voice!!!). In that climate folks wanted drug dealers out of their communities and Democrats had to also adopt a nuch harder stance against the drug war which made way clintons 3 strikes and your out law. A law that he admitted did more harm than good by taking fathers out of family life.

Unemployment. Reagan won the white house in 1981, (without the help of the russians cyber hacking election booths...smh) with an unemployment rate of 7.5% from prior democratic president Mr. Carter. The rate steadily climbed and by the end of his term the rate was over 11%. Plus, with tax breaks given to the top 1% corporations took the jobs away from american workers and sent them over seas. To places such as china, japan, india, Taiwan. And yet the Republicans love to cty that we are being ripped off from the TPP trade deal...lol and idiots believe them. Jobs such as phone operation which work force was primarily made up of our women. Gone. Small parts supply for the auto industry and transportation. Jobs primarily performed by our men. Gone.

And with government literally bringing in no money due his tax cuts, reagan also stole money from the SSC to fund the governmet.

President Obama was the first and only president to step foot inside of a prison and speak with prisoners that had been sentenced to harsh time sentences for crimes that did not match. Democrats passed a bill for non violent drug cases to have those stints reduced allowing hundreds of men to come home. Democrats saved the auto industry that republicans said to let go bankrupt. Democrats like JFK stood with our civil rights leaders to push against the oppression of our people. JFK stood up to kkk by making the national guard a federal jurisdiction when they tried to use them as wall to prevent our people from entering college campuses, stripping the south of their military power.